Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

24,074,381 Views | 231775 Replies | Last: 3 hrs ago by El_duderino
McInnis 03
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
CrazyRichAggie said:

I heard he took two dumps this morning too

Wastewater testing too!?
***If this post is on Business and Investing, take it with a grain of salt. I am wrong way more than I am right (but I am less wrong than I used to be) and if you follow me you will be too.***

B&I Key:
ETH - Extended Trading Hours --- RTH - Regular Trading Hours
ORH - Opening Range (1st 30min) High --- ORL - Opening Range Low
R1, R2, R3 - Resistance 1, 2, or 3 --- S1, S2, S3 - Support 1, 2 or 3
Orlando Ayala Cant Read
AG
Orlando Ayala Cant Read said:

McInnis 03 said:

Yikes. Other outlets reporting this?
Also, anyone still holding RLFTF? I got coffee money in it.....
BenRev09
AG
Thinking OSTK stays muted today below 80 bleeding out weekly expiries then continues to build next week. Similar volume yesterday to 7/30 which was also a Thursday, and Friday 7/31 stayed below 80. Broke 100 the following week. Any value in finding these correlations or too many other factors to consider?
BrokeAssAggie
Everyone on a lunch break?
wanderer
wanderer said:

oldarmy1 said:

Just received a call from a certain HEALTH related company telling me they want to GO with additional headcount.

This is a non-insider trading specific post.
GOCO's next earnings date is 11/19. 11/20 $15 puts can be had for ~$1.85 right now. Seems like a good buy. Am I crazy?
Well....I went with it. I'll take a $13.15 entry if I have to. (or get to)
0708aggie
AG
I'm confused. What's the call on GOCO? Buying or selling?
Charismatic Megafauna
AG
Only problem i see with that is they could report great earnings and all you'll get out of it is the premium and your expired puts, no further upside. I sold oct $15 calls this morning on my shares and if they get called away I'm going to hope i get a decent entry to buy them back before earnings (and run up). I'm not going to risk that call happening and not holding any
wanderer
If you're referring to my post, I am selling puts (to either collect the premium or lower my cost basis). If that confuses further, selling puts is a strategy you can take when bullish on the stock.

NRD09, good point. I already own a chunk of shares, so this is in addition to that.
McInnis 03
AG
0708aggie said:

I'm confused. What's the call on GOCO? Buying or selling?
bullish long term
***If this post is on Business and Investing, take it with a grain of salt. I am wrong way more than I am right (but I am less wrong than I used to be) and if you follow me you will be too.***

B&I Key:
Charismatic Megafauna
AG
CrazyRichAggie said:

Everyone on a lunch break?
I bailed on my last VXX daily calls at open and majority of my options mid morning (PINS, ZM, SNAP). Bought RKT and SUN spreads a couple months out and going to sit on more cash than I usually do through the weekend, unless a big MOC or something pops up
Brewmaster
AG
BenRev09 said:

Thinking OSTK stays muted today below 80 bleeding out weekly expiries then continues to build next week. Similar volume yesterday to 7/30 which was also a Thursday, and Friday 7/31 stayed below 80. Broke 100 the following week. Any value in finding these correlations or too many other factors to consider?
I think you're spot on. It has been consolidating a while and even if the market dips Monday (not dump), it's shown relative strength. It should explode very soon.

and to all here: Mondays are much more common for a dump than a Friday. I think we bottom Monday, I'm heavier hedged than normal through this weekend.
ClutchCityAg
https://twitter.com/i/lists/1272547708222558209?s=20

I created a list on twitter for a bunch of different Stocks, Options, and some Crypto accounts that I follow. I have been slowly adding all of the ones mentioned in here and other good recommend follows I have found. Creating this list also helps for when I only want to read financial tweets and not all of the other things I follow.

If you have an account that is not included on this list that you think would be a good one to add then let me know. Also if there is a follow on there that you think is bad and should be removed let me know that too. Just thought I would share with y'all.

Disclaimer: I do not play all or even most of the plays that these accounts post but I have found them to be very educational and good for finding consensus (not groupthink!) for stocks mentioned in here.
Let it ride
Ranger222
AG
Saw some PINS Jan 2021 60C bought today....kinda like it if you're not in PINS already and want some time on a higher move going forward.

Also like next week GLW 33C
ProgN
BREwmaster said:

BenRev09 said:

I think you're spot on. It has been consolidating a while and even if the market dips Monday (not dump), it's shown relative strength. It should explode very soon.

and to all here: Mondays are much more common for a dump than a Friday. I think we bottom Monday, I'm heavier hedged than normal through this weekend.
Be careful brother, they pass a stimulus over the weekend you could get hurt. Just FYI
ProgN
Ranger222 said:

Saw some PINS Jan 2021 60C bought today....kinda like it if you're not in PINS already and want some time on a higher move going forward.

You missed your OA shoutout yesterday on the conference call.

You were renamed "Ranger Rocket"
gigemJTH12
AG
Ranger222 said:

33 for 10/9? sitting at 33 now
FJ43
Someone was asking about the climb and timing gap between OSTK and OSTKO yesterday. I just looked and noticed that OSTK is down 6.8% and OSTKO is down 5.8%.
Wealth gained hastily will dwindle. but whoever gathers little by little will increase it.
Proverbs 13:11

ProgN
RKT trying to go positive.
wanderer
calls don't always have to be OTM
gigemJTH12
AG
I'm a rookie..lol. trying to learn
ProgN
gigemJTH12 said:

Just keep following this thread and ask questions it will all click and come into focus very quickly.
FJ43
gigemJTH12 said:

We are all always learning.
Wealth gained hastily will dwindle. but whoever gathers little by little will increase it.

FJ43
Prognightmare said:

RKT trying to go positive.
Your mention this morning prompted me to bite the bullet. Bought some premarket then caught the flash again in the 21.60s. Thanks for the push.

tailgatetimer10
AG
gigemJTH12 said:

Buy low, sell high. Only way to make money. Some here keep doing the opposite. Stubborn posters, I tell you.
Ranger222
AG
Yes, bounce off 21 and 50 day MA confluence today and looking for a little earnings run to break highs. Calls will be ITM

Ranger222
AG
conference call??? Damn, I need to come around here more often. This place is turning into a mini hedge fund
FJ43
Ranger222 said:

conference call??? Damn, I need to come around here more often. This place is turning into a mini hedge fund
You were missed.....

Ranger222
AG
Add HD to the list too....nice set up to hit 300 prior to earnings

I'm okay with these names even if we get some bad headlines over the weekend....
McInnis 03
AG
MGNI at 7.38

Making one HELL of a bullish outside day.

B&I Key:
Brewmaster
AG
Prognightmare said:

BREwmaster said:

BenRev09 said:

Be careful brother, they pass a stimulus over the weekend you could get hurt. Just FYI
I certainly here you. They're further out expirations, spxs calls and a couple spy puts. I'm also holding a few calls over the weekend (ETSY and SQ), so I'm hedged both ways if you will.

I have come off the cliff, no longer permaBrew doomster, lol. but I still think more pain to come in October.
oldarmy1
AG
McInnis 03 said:

MGNI at 7.38

New trend high

https://www.fool.com/investing/2020/10/02/3-top-us-stocks-to-buy-in-october/
McInnis 03
AG
Ranger222 said:

I'll throw up the JKTrades signal next time it's announced.

B&I Key:
FJ43
oldarmy1 said:

McInnis 03 said:

MGNI at 7.38

New trend high

https://www.fool.com/investing/2020/10/02/3-top-us-stocks-to-buy-in-october/
Hope many on this thread have been in this one.

Brewmaster
AG
Ranger222 said:

Add HD to the list too....nice set up to hit 300 prior to earnings

I'm okay with these names even if we get some bad headlines over the weekend....
300C Nov monthly?
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
I'm thinking we get a gap up on Monday.

Nasdaq has a daily squeeze going on.
First Page Last Page
Page 2267 of 6623

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.