Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

23,948,787 Views | 231497 Replies | Last: 55 min ago by permabull
Orlando Ayala Cant Read
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Got back in on MARA at 3.57, lets see where we go...
McInnis 03
AG
McInnis 03 said:

I'm done with TSLA for the day, I feel like it'll hold 1600 or right about there. If we have a bull macro day who knows what it can do tomorrow but I'll be watching it hard on a lotto Friday.
You saved your bacon bailing out on those puts boy.
topher06
Hopefully OA is as prophetic on TTOO. Damn you nailed MARA.
Orlando Ayala Cant Read
AG
topher06 said:

Hopefully OA is as prophetic on TTOO. Damn you nailed MARA.
OA is great, but day's not over and MARA dipped a bit just now lol. Hopefully just very short term....

(Maybe it couldn't handle my buy in )
gig em 02
McInnis 03 said:

McInnis 03 said:

I'm done with TSLA for the day, I feel like it'll hold 1600 or right about there. If we have a bull macro day who knows what it can do tomorrow but I'll be watching it hard on a lotto Friday.
You saved your bacon bailing out on those puts boy.

1800 by dawn
oldarmy1
AG
Aggie_2463 said:

Bought MARA at $3.17 this morning, just sold all shares at $3.82.... I'll take that 20% on a red day!
Good gains. Remember you have options to leverage as well. Some options are pricing out to December to cover 75% of your entire investment with 50% upside opportunity.
Aggie_2463
AG
oldarmy1 said:

I don't know why anyone would sell MARA now. The chart set up a perfect reversal pattern. Look for over $4-$4.50

Damn my dumbass didn't see this post before I sold, oh well. I'll re-enter but 20.5% is good for me in a day
Touchless
AG
59 South said:

Guys I may be wrong but I suspect "day trading" is a spammer and could be the youtube guy. I googled 'rlftf forum' from the UK of all places and page 1993 of this thread came up near the top of page 2. I flagged, mods need to confirm it's not spam imo.
I was kind of hoping those videos would stop being posted anyway. No one on this thread actually cares what some random dude in a video says about a stock when they clearly have no clue what they're talking about.

"Day trading" has 8 total posts and all are related to that stock which just popped up on here. 5 of those 8 are all the stupid videos.
satexas
AG
oldarmy1 said:

satexas said:

oldarmy1 said:

KODK volume spike

? It's dropping like a rock.

Eastman Kodak Co NYSE: KODK

Was like 33 late July, now it's at 9 and still falling hard. Lost like 6% more today.
It hasn't been able to break below $9 all day despite the selling and incremental order size has quadrupled. I just call out what the markets show me.

Ok.. I'm in learning mode and trying to understand why this would be attractive when it looks like it's freefalling hard. I'm a stock-n00b.

I'm semi-guessing that you're saying despite a huge selloff and that the stock refuses to fall below 9 despite the order push size and that you feel it's reaching the bottom of this down-turn cycle and will have to rebound?
Gonna have to flush the toilet, but that's one expensive poo.
TChaney
I'm not good at picking stocks but I am good at some other things

I have flagged all of user day trader's posts. Hopefully they will be removed.

If you invested in that stock only because of what you saw from him please dump it.
Caveat Emptor.

I do not know exactly who he is - YET.

TChaney
Touchless said:

59 South said:

Guys I may be wrong but I suspect "day trading" is a spammer and could be the youtube guy. I googled 'rlftf forum' from the UK of all places and page 1993 of this thread came up near the top of page 2. I flagged, mods need to confirm it's not spam imo.
I was kind of hoping those videos would stop being posted anyway. No one on this thread actually cares what some random dude in a video says about a stock when they clearly have no clue what they're talking about.

"Day trading" has 8 total posts and all are related to that stock which just popped up on here. 5 of those 8 are all the stupid videos.
Working on it.
Aggie_2463
AG
MARA - $3.50 I may have to jump back in!
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
OA is my hero
BreNayPop
AG
Thanks OA!
McInnis 03
AG
Holy crap. This is kind of off topic, but kind of not. One of the guys I followed on Twitter for about 3 days (dropped him fast as he was way more annoying than me) turned out to be tipping off chicks before he'd pump a stock and would slide into their DM's with naughtyness all while being married with kids.
Cartographer
fintwit is a cesspool with diamonds floating in it.
59 South
AG
No idea but I've played blackjack hands bigger than the $115 I spent on 5 of these puppies which have way more upside.
If this post is on the B&I forum, lighten up it's just money!

Disclaimer: I'm not that smart.
59 South
AG
panduh bear said:

Speaking of... have y'all seen permabear doomster's sociopathic rants the past few days about his squabble with his landlord? Insane.
If this post is on the B&I forum, lighten up it's just money!

Disclaimer: I'm not that smart.
BrokeAssAggie
Here goes the AH MARA run...
TecRecAg
AG
@ me next time bruh
gougler08
AG
CrazyRichAggie said:

OA is something else
McInnis 03
AG
59 South said:

panduh bear said:

Speaking of... have y'all seen permabear doomster's sociopathic rants the past few days about his squabble with his landlord? Insane.
HAHA no! I had to give up on him, you should meet up with him for tea and crumpets!

Feel like I need to narrow down my list to 5-7 folks I follow that are the best and share such names.
2percent
AG
oldarmy1 said:

I don't know why anyone would sell MARA now. The chart set up a perfect reversal pattern. Look for over $4-$4.50
Ok, I listened.

Orlando Ayala Cant Read
AG
Portnay apparently talking Bitcoin up quite a bit. Maybe this contributed some to the jump too? If so then any of the Bitcoin coattail stocks are going to ride up a bit I'd think. Dude seems to have a following second only to OA
McInnis 03
AG
Orlando Ayala Cant Read said:

Portnay apparently talking Bitcoin up quite a bit. Maybe this contributed some to the jump too? If so then any of the Bitcoin coattail stocks are going to ride up a bit I'd think. Dude seems to have a following second only to OA
He met with the Winklevoss brothers today. He'll be on board for sure.
Cartographer
That interview is gold

jimmo
gougler08 said:

CrazyRichAggie said:

OA is something else
I just lurk.. try to learn, etc, etc
but ya - OA nailed that 1 lol

- Oh, i did jump on $MARA
Thanks OA !
Charismatic Megafauna
AG
QD grew some legs today, partnership or something with another chinese fintech
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
I feel like a genius (ATM) for buying OSTK long at $89 and selling $95C for $6
Brewmaster
AG
$30,000 Millionaire said:

covered? you're not afraid these won't get called out? I'm betting tomorrow as shorts get squeezed or close positions.
McInnis 03
AG
BREwmaster said:

$30,000 Millionaire said:

covered? you're not afraid these won't get called out? I'm betting tomorrow as shorts get squeezed or close positions.
My covereds kept getting called out so fast. Here's my advice. Pick the 150C and sell it 6 months out.
gougler08
AG
MARA up 12% AH
McInnis 03
AG
LOL grabbed 100 shares of MARA AH at 3.72 and now it's at 3.98. DAYUM I LOVE YOU OA

#lunchmoney
#in28years
#ROTHIRAtrading
Ragoo
AG
gougler08 said:

MARA up 12% AH
woooo
0708aggie
AG
Went with 40 of the 9/18 $4 calls. Gonna be a nice morning hopefully.
First Page Last Page
Page 2031 of 6615

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.