Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

23,956,482 Views | 231498 Replies | Last: 4 hrs ago by cjo03
Ragoo
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
UpstateAg said:

out on overstock for ten percent. Enough to buy a pallet of zoysia. Done for the day.
should have just broke even and saved your back
UpstateAg
AG
This will be my ninth and 10th pallet to put down in the last two months. Side hustle did well this summer.
Ragoo
AG
UpstateAg said:

This will be my ninth and 10th pallet to put down in the last two months. Side hustle did well this summer.
nice
Confucius
Feel like DKNG is starting to approach a good entry point. I'm ready to buy the news that football will be delayed to spring.
BrokeAssAggie
I replaced my Bermuda with Zoysia about 6 weeks ago and it has been a HUGE improvement.
McInnis 03
AG
McInnis 03
AG
CrazyRichAggie said:

I replaced my Bermuda with Zoysia about 6 weeks ago and it's been a HUGE improvement.

ST AUGUSTINE PUTS!?
Rice and Fries
McInnis 03 said:

CrazyRichAggie said:

I replaced my Bermuda with Zoysia about 6 weeks ago and it's been a HUGE improvement.

ST AUGUSTINE PUTS!?
RIP COLLEGE FOOTBALL SEASON.
UpstateAg
AG
Wut
Rice and Fries
UpstateAg said:

Wut
Big 10 canceled the fall season. What are their turf folks gonna do now?!
aggiedaniel06
AG
If you are trying to catch the rotation, you don't even need that much time. These cycles seem to last just 1-2 weeks and it started last Thursday. We should see $17 here by the end of the week.

aggiedaniel06
AG
This market since June has been perfect for new traders, as what they usually do is buy stocks that are down big for a couple of weeks, and sell it when it is 10-20% higher.

While most hedgefunds & pro traders do poorly in chop, as they keep getting stopped out and their winners dont run much, Joe trader does really well.
Orlando Ayala Cant Read
AG
Had anyone here bought SRNE? It has taken off big time today. I can't remember if I got that tip here on the boards or not.
Fireman
AG
So your saying the last couple of months are an anomaly, and I should not quit my 6-figure day job to trade stocks for a living?
Ranger222
AG
some real accumulation in FISV long dated calls this past week. 3/21 100 C today.

LYFT 9/18 35c bought to go along with weekly sweeper flow this morning

RTX 8/21 64c bought like those. Going to wait to see if we get an inside day tomorrow and premium decay before jumping in. Holding NOC September right now
Bob Knights Paper Hands
Ranger222 said:

Have been bag holding MU

Here, let me help you hold that bag.

With MU beating earnings the last two quarters and what WDC did to their earnings, I'm interested in what MU does in Sept.
McInnis 03
AG
SRNE has lost it's damn mind today. Touched 19+. I haven't seen news, last news I saw was when they had a treatment for COVID that was PRECLINICAL! It was like an invitro example they used. Not sure wth is goign on there.

Kind of makes me think someone may be out to buy them?
frankm01
Orlando Ayala Cant Read said:

Had anyone here bought SRNE? It has taken off big time today. I can't remember if I got that tip here on the boards or not.

Pretty sure OA brought this up in April/May. I've been holding since then. Glad to see this rise.
Bob Knights Paper Hands
That's exotic Joe Trader to you, sir!

INN breaking out of long consolidation period. PK also looking decent if it can continue until its 9ema crosses back above the 21.
McInnis 03
AG
Harkrider 93 said:

https://seekingalpha.com/news/3575064-sorrento-claims-covidminus-19-cure
Harkrider was the finder on Sorrento.
frankm01
McInnis 03 said:

Harkrider 93 said:

https://seekingalpha.com/news/3575064-sorrento-claims-covidminus-19-cure
Harkrider was the finder on Sorrento.

I stand corrected. Thanks.
Proposition Joe
Fireman said:

So your saying the last couple of months are an anomaly, and I should not quit my 6-figure day job to trade stocks for a living?

I actually took my day trading profits the last quarter and purchased a monkey and a dart board -- will be doubling my profits for the next quarter!
0708aggie
AG
Anyone selling covered calls on OVV?

13 Strikes

9/18 - $0.85
10/16 - $1.30
JAggie2007
AG
Damn it I missed posting on page 2007!
aeroag14
AG
Anyone have opinions on TTOO? Bought it a while back on this boards recommendation. Has been great the last month or so. Especially today. With earnings coming up, anyone got an opinion?
Charismatic Megafauna
AG
bought weekly vxx 28c this morning for .33, set a sell order at .5 for 2/3 of them which filled almost immediately. Reloaded and gonna see if I can do it again. 27c may be better though
aggiedaniel06
AG
Fireman said:

The truth is that the last two months have actually been somewhat the norm for the past 3 years.

You don't need to quit your dayjob, in fact its better that you have it. The number one reason for a poor P&L is overtrading. As a blanket rule, cutting your quantity of trades in half, should show immediate improvement in your P&L. As long as you are patient with your entries, you can make a lot of money swing trading stocks.
grimm20
I did the covered calls on ttoo and it has worked out nice so far.
aggiedaniel06
AG
Passing this on for any of you big risk takers. My hedgefund buddy think GO is going to blowout earnings today.
McInnis 03
AG
aggiedaniel06 said:

Passing this on for any of you big risk takers. My hedgefund buddy think GO is going to blowout earnings today.
YOU RAAAAAAANNNNNNGGGGGGG?
MOCO9
AG
2009 WHOOP
SpeedyAg90
AG
McInnis 03 said:

aggiedaniel06 said:

Let's roll some dice !!! Let's go GO !!!
0708aggie
AG
yall buying options or outright?
texagbeliever
SpeedyAg90 said:

McInnis 03 said:

aggiedaniel06 said:

Let's roll some dice !!! Let's go GO !!!

Did you get 50s 8/11 at $0.55? I was able to do the bid 0.5, replace order to $0.55 and got hit at 0.5.
McInnis 03
AG
Looks to me like heavy traffic is on the 45/50c vertical for 8/21 on GO.

Now, that being said, can we all remember that in this market what's good is bad and what's bad is good
First Page Last Page
Page 2009 of 6615

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.