Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

22,055,163 Views | 224337 Replies | Last: 31 min ago by cryption
Ragoo
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Yes and have calls covering it thru 8/21.
McInnis 03
AG

McInnis 03
AG
I think that's a $100,000,000 shelf offering?

People are panic selling. Shelf's allow the company to do the paperwork now and issue the offering only if they need to bring in the cash.
Ragoo
AG
Looks like that but at what price?
McInnis 03
AG
added more detail above.
Brewmaster
AG
The Pilot said:

You guys still in MARA? Got an alert with it dropping 14% AH.
SEC filing, not an offering... McInnis beat me to it.
Orlando Ayala Cant Read
AG
I think big picture that's a good thing for MARA. Confused why there's a massive sell off going on.
McInnis 03
AG
Orlando Ayala Cant Read said:

I think big picture that's a good thing for MARA. Confused why there's a massive sell off going on.
Common thought is RH's don't know shelf vs std offering.
Orlando Ayala Cant Read
AG

Lol nvmnd....yup now bouncing back
Twice an Aggie
AG
Edited

Mea culpa

Somehow forgot about that OP. Sorry guys
KT 90
AG
mporterco07 said:

Dumb question maybe...what book gives a good outline of puts and calls etc.? Would like to be more involved in trading then just pure buys and sells.

Bonus if it includes lingo of trading

Feel free to PM to not clog thread
There is a book mentioned on page 1 of this thread (very first post). There is another book by John Carter that many on here also claim is good. I haven't read either of them. Not sure if they both cover the same basic info, or if they complement each other.

I need to read one of them, but been pressed for time lately.

gig em 02
mporterco07 said:

Dumb question maybe...what book gives a good outline of puts and calls etc.? Would like to be more involved in trading then just pure buys and sells.

Bonus if it includes lingo of trading

Feel free to PM to not clog thread

Besides the one in the op?
BreNayPop
AG
I bought again during that sell down. Let's see this thing ride up higher
djmeen95
AG
McInnis 03 said:

McInnis 03 said:

Know why I'm laughing? Because I barely own any of it. Figured it'd go back to zero so sold most of what I bought, treated it like a cheap option play.
Post a charity you like. I'll try to make it right in some way.
If anyone is so inclined...

I can think of many, but here is Eternal Anchor. It's a school on the Baja Peninsula in Mexico where they house children with special needs. Often times in impoverished Mexico these kids are seen as a curse from God and are not treated well. Eternal Anchor has live-in therapists (mostly Christian Missionaries of the medical field) that treat the kids for speech, physical, and occupational therapies and help create mobility solutions and teach the families and locals how to live and love in the way Jesus does. We have a special needs daughter so this organization has had a special place in our heart.

https://eternalanchor.org/online-giving/

Donation made and happy to do so. Thanks again McInnis03!
Orlando Ayala Cant Read
AG
BreNayPop said:

I bought again during that sell down. Let's see this thing ride up higher
Same. Not much, but some.
Orlando Ayala Cant Read
AG
Do any of you have thoughts on BFCH? Another Bitcoin coattails company that's had a nice run for a few days.
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
just want to say what the F on CVNA again.
gig em 02
$30,000 Millionaire said:

just want to say what the F on CVNA again.

I'm thinking there will be an increase in used car sales and also a ton of people that need cash selling cars they never should've purchased in the first place
WGann3
AG
And I'm showing NET up AH now...
Orlando Ayala Cant Read
AG
McInnis 03 said:

McInnis 03 said:

Know why I'm laughing? Because I barely own any of it. Figured it'd go back to zero so sold most of what I bought, treated it like a cheap option play.

I can think of many, but here is Eternal Anchor. It's a school on the Baja Peninsula in Mexico where they house children with special needs. Often times in impoverished Mexico these kids are seen as a curse from God and are not treated well. Eternal Anchor has live-in therapists (mostly Christian Missionaries of the medical field) that treat the kids for speech, physical, and occupational therapies and help create mobility solutions and teach the families and locals how to live and love in the way Jesus does. We have a special needs daughter so this organization has had a special place in our heart.

Rice and Fries
Rumor has it that America is going to start requiring american accounting standards for all US listed companies. This affects the chinese stocks listed here don't it?
tremble
AG
Rice and Fries said:

Rumor has it that America is going to start requiring american accounting standards for all US listed companies. This affects the chinese stocks listed here don't it?

WSJ just pushed the update out. Massive news that particularly affects China.
Brewmaster
AG
tremble said:

Rice and Fries said:

time for chyna stonk puts!

added more MARA AH, thanks robinhoodies ... this could be $7 soon.
KT 90
AG
tremble said:

Rice and Fries said:

thanks. Just dumped QD.

Rice and Fries
KT 90 said:

tremble said:

Rice and Fries said:

thanks. Just dumped QD.

The standard goes into effect in 2022.
KT 90
AG
Rice and Fries said:

KT 90 said:

tremble said:

Rice and Fries said:

thanks. Just dumped QD.

The standard goes into effect in 2022.

Doh! I was tired of it anyway.... been on a steady decline for a month now.

And just had a minnow level # of shares in it as well.

one MEEN Ag
AG
McInnis 03 said:

Common thought is RH's don't know shelf vs std offering.

Man robin hood is literally a bunch of high frequency trading firms taking money from children.
BreNayPop
AG
BREwmaster said:

tremble said:

Rice and Fries said:

As a robinhoodie, you are welcome
ProgN
mporterco07 said:

Edited

Mea culpa

Somehow forgot about that OP. Sorry guys
Your question was valid and I wouldn't have read it if KT 90 hadn't have quoted it. Don't delete your questions please. This board is extremely helpful and would love for you ask and then better your investment/trading strategies. Questions are welcome and everyone in your life wins when you do. Just my .02.
McInnis 03
AG

McInnis 03 said:

McInnis 03 said:

You're too kind. Thank you so much
McInnis 03
AG
McInnis 03 said:

aggiedaniel06 said:

McInnis 03 said:

aggiedaniel06 said:

By the way, DDOG, testing H&S, in a squeeze, and at the bottom of a HVN. High probability of a multi-day puke.

5 wide put fly pinned at 75 for .70. Why not?
Looks like you're going to be a happy guy!
That fly expired last week. Had a new one pinned at 84 for tomorrow..........yeah, over shot.

I'm too stubborn and too Aggie to quit, but damn I'm not progressing the way I need to be.

Wait a hot minute. Did McInnis say he pinned 84!!??
Brewmaster
AG
BreNayPop said:

BREwmaster said:

tremble said:

Rice and Fries said:

As a robinhoodie, you are welcome
LOL, I actually have the app and an options account with RH, just can't resist saying "robinhoodies" ha! I also have Fidelity (for everything else).
texagbeliever
Just dropping this off...
gig em 02
Don't interpret this thread like a typical Texags thread, as long as you don't ask what a model t is or how to sign up for robinhood the responses you get are intended to be helpful
canagian
AG
Just donated to McInnis's Eternal Anchor charity, I have profited many times from his posts. Happy to pay some back...

First Page Last Page
Page 1996 of 6410

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.