Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

21,521,871 Views | 223304 Replies | Last: 2 hrs ago by ProgN
oldarmy1
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
wanderer said:

OK....back to the intent of the thread....

Oldarmy, do you plan on holding 8/21 FTNT calls into AH earnings tomorrow?

I only have 10% left but am holding through earnings unless I see $145 tomorrow. Would be automatic sell if that clicks.
Legend
AG
Are we loading up on GOCO under $18?
aggiediehard10
AG
Remember when? Purchased 500 shares on April 18th at 18.00 a share and still holding.

Quote:

aggiediehard10
8:32a, 5/12/20

AG

I work in healthcare, eyes big on Nvax. Go long.
"Saw Varsity's Horns Off"
If anyone has an interest in Bio-pharm investing try this website. It explains the clinical stages of FDA drug approvals and the catalyst behind price movements. It contains key information and insights into bio-pharm companies. I hope it helps, Good luck.

Currently have eyes on DRRX $2.33, AVDL $8.24, and CBAY $5.35

https://www.biopharmcatalyst.com/biotech-stocks/company-pipeline-database
Cartographer
I want to give you many, many blue stars. Great call!
leoj
AG
aggiediehard10 said:

Remember when? Purchased 500 shares on April 18th at 18.00 a share and still holding.

Quote:

aggiediehard10

AG

Holy ****, well played man
Agzonfire
FSLY 8/14 $100 PUTS I bought earlier this week looking really good, will probably sell them at open.
I'm still looking for a pullback with QCOM, my other Put
djmeen95
AG
leoj said:

aggiediehard10 said:

Quote:

aggiediehard10

AG

Holy ****, well played man

This stock is insane. From $4.49 at the start of the year to $173.49 today. Wish I'd been in that one! Torbush wow.
austinAG90
AG
austinAG90 said:

thx
Bird Poo
AG
aggiediehard10 said:

Quote:

aggiediehard10

AG

If anyone has an interest in Bio-pharm investing try this website. It explains the clinical stages of FDA drug approvals and the catalyst behind price movements. It contains key information and insights into bio-pharm companies. I hope it helps, Good luck.

https://www.biopharmcatalyst.com/biotech-stocks/company-pipeline-databa

Any other companies you know of with a "big eyes" focus.?
Craigy
yukmonkey said:

Rice and Fries said:

0708aggie said:

This is where a teams portal or something would be great that we could hop on chats/non-video calls to run through mock trades.
We've got a slack channel that YukMonkey set up.
Yep - starting to get a little action on there. Ping me if you want the invite.
YukMonkey could you send me an invite on Slack ? My email is craigedmonds11@yahoo.com I appreciate it.
Bretton Gekko
Requested invite via rasher.texags@gmail.com

If that email doesn't work, let me know
Grown Pear
AG
Can you give OA1 his own color so we can spot his posts easy? Perhaps.... this color

Maedan86
AG
McInnis 03 said:

Orlando Ayala Cant Read said:

@McInnis, U DA MAN.

I know nothing about this company . Is this a short term play or is there long term substance here?
I literally read the KPRC article that a friend posted on facebook and immediately bought shares. I don't know if it's viable or not, but the news sounded good and the market loves good COVID news.

Apparently this drug is like 30 yrs old. Big Pharma will probably kill this fast. (MRNA, PFE, AZN, NVAX, etc)
Maedan86
AG
Maedan86 said:

McInnis 03 said:

@McInnis, U DA MAN.

I know nothing about this company . Is this a short term play or is there long term substance here?
I literally read the KPRC article that a friend posted on facebook and immediately bought shares. I don't know if it's viable or not, but the news sounded good and the market loves good COVID news.

Apparently this drug is like 30 yrs old. Big Pharma will probably kill this fast. (MRNA, PFE, AZN, NVAX, etc)

PR Newswire - Presser out late last night that FDA grants Inhaled Use IND for RLF-100. Seems RLFTF should move up more today. Sorry - don't know how to post link.

Thanks for great find McInnis (along with MARA!)
McInnis 03
AG
Maedan86 said:

Maedan86 said:

McInnis 03 said:

@McInnis, U DA MAN.

PR Newswire - Presser out late last night that FDA grants Inhaled Use IND for RLF-100. Seems RLFTF should move up more today. Sorry - don't know how to post link.

Thanks for great find McInnis (along with MARA!)

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/fda-grants-inhaled-ind-rlf-050000708.html
oldarmy1
AG
CHNG is accelerating and a move above $14 makes first covered calls on 30-50% a good idea. I'd go $15 out 30+ days to catch consolidation churn period.

Risk if it blows by and hits new all time highs, but then again who would be upset about that
jj9000
AG
oldarmy1 said:

CHNG is accelerating and a move above $14 makes first covered calls on 30-50% a good idea. I'd go $15 out 30+ days to catch consolidation churn period.

Risk if it blows by and hits new all time highs, but then again who would be upset about that

Will you please continue to post in this thread?
oldarmy1
AG
Layer in SPXS January $8 calls. Post election into inauguration is going to be volatile regardless of who wins.
BrokeAssAggie
oldarmy1 said:

Layer in SPXS January $8 calls. Post election into inauguration is going to be volatile regardless of who wins.

"Layer in" do you just mean add contracts over time?
Bob Knights Paper Hands
I'm struggling to find much analysis on CWH that wasn't posted minutes after earnings release. AH the stock continued to go down but premarket it has been slowly climbing back. They beat earnings, but I wasn't sure how the guidance in the call came off.
Looking for opinions here from the board. I have calls that I'll either try to get rid of this morning or hold, depending on which way this is going.
0708aggie
AG
Do we see a rise today in RLFTF?

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/fda-grants-inhaled-ind-rlf-050000708.html?guccounter=1&guce_referrer=aHR0cHM6Ly9maW5hbmNlLnlhaG9vLmNvbS9xdW90ZS9STEZURj9wPVJMRlRGJi50c3JjPWZpbi1zcmNo&guce_referrer_sig=AQAAACNFwUI-fta0TJ3DG_uYhIcfDEHS2TqXSmrdUfG4TpKapBCwZXhSK8z1ltW9x-vk4NG1Rt_p5ca6aVoboeVUk5hqJloSnOLvddLlepi27h4RVup5l8OI_yjAL4gKesOTxXhEbh8CLZ0cTt2HTOz1q__ls3pLpuHGsIt6MP4C7WMi
jeromePOWell
AG
AAWW yesssss, finally an earnings beat high enough that the stock doesn't go down on positive news!
jtmoney03
AG
Aggie09Derek said:

Username@gmail.com

Thanks in advance

How does everyone keep it straight when so many use the same email address? Do you have to read them all to see if you are the one addressed? How does everyone know the password?
AgShaun00
AG
wanderer said:

If you were just able to put out a TexAgs notification anytime oldarmy1 makes a post on this thread I'm fairly certain everyone would stick around.
slack can be setup to automatically post oldarmy tweets which is nice.
khaos288
AG
0708aggie said:

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/fda-grants-inhaled-ind-rlf-050000708.html?guccounter=1&guce_referrer=aHR0cHM6Ly9maW5hbmNlLnlhaG9vLmNvbS9xdW90ZS9STEZURj9wPVJMRlRGJi50c3JjPWZpbi1zcmNo&guce_referrer_sig=AQAAACNFwUI-fta0TJ3DG_uYhIcfDEHS2TqXSmrdUfG4TpKapBCwZXhSK8z1ltW9x-vk4NG1Rt_p5ca6aVoboeVUk5hqJloSnOLvddLlepi27h4RVup5l8OI_yjAL4gKesOTxXhEbh8CLZ0cTt2HTOz1q__ls3pLpuHGsIt6MP4C7WMi
current bid ask is up to .32/.40
0708aggie
AG
Come on $8. Joking but would be nice
Mister Cooper
AG
Anyone ever heard of SE? My roommate brought them to my attention yesterday, up 135% over the past 3 months.
JH06
Anyone else in on ARLO or have any thoughts.

IPO in 2018 was $22, they got crushed down to sub $2 but have made a run back up and just crushed earnings.
AgShaun00
AG
WatchOle said:

I wonder if we could add a tag for stock symbols.
$ticker option to search like twitter would be great. So much traffic it is hard to find updates on stocks.
jj9000
AG
khaos288 said:

0708aggie said:

The question is...is it still a good entry there.
AgShaun00
AG
khaos288 said:

0708aggie said:

not sure how i missed this, but what is target on this? Looks like a double today
khaos288
AG
jj9000 said:

khaos288 said:

0708aggie said:

The question is...is it still a good entry there.
I'm out. .169 to .293 was enough for me
Mister Cooper
AG
Smart move to continue investing into NET?
Fireman
AG
khaos288 said:

0708aggie said:

Nobody tell the RH kids or it might go to $10.00.
0708aggie
AG
Davey day trader. Come on pick it up
First Page Last Page
Page 1988 of 6381

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.