Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

22,090,401 Views | 224479 Replies | Last: 6 hrs ago by sts7049
$30,000 Millionaire
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
The grind higher is relentless. Volume disappearing though.
Spaceship
AG
TDOC seems it's at a great point with this dip and merger to go long. They have limited competition and quite a bit of market runway remaining. Thoughts?
jeromePOWell
AG
Money printer unfortunately does not transfer immediately to brokerage account
PPAag06
AG
I'm not sure how to link but account on Twitter sold his holdings this morning and posted reasons why.

@saxena_puru
astroaggie13
AG
The stock without a name!?
Golf Ag
AG
RT'd by RSP

kyle field 94
AG
I bought Mara yday, Sell out today and wait for a reset ? Or sell calls against ? Or some of both?
Orlando Ayala Cant Read
AG
ONTX having another red day. Need some serious momentum going up here. News, PR, buy out lol...something!
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
DIS still climbing.
bigbass1170
AG
I was planning on selling some at $125 but got busy at work right at 8:30. Think I'll let it run out for a bit now.
Ragoo
AG
Orlando Ayala Cant Read said:

ONTX having another red day. Need some serious momentum going up here. News, PR, buy out lol...something!
speculating is tough
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
DIS up to 10.25%

Orlando Ayala Cant Read
AG
Any of you guys selling any of your MARA position to take profits? I bought in mid high 1s sold a lot in the last run, thinking I should sell more here.
txaggie_08
AG
QD...

What are current thoughts? I bought in at $1.90, apparently hovering around $1.70. We expecting this thing to climb back any time soon?
Rice and Fries
Orlando Ayala Cant Read said:

Any of you guys selling any of your MARA position to take profits? I bought in mid high 1s sold a lot in the last run, thinking I should sell more here.
I bought some calls yesterday in addition to some shares. I sold 1/2 of the calls for getting most of my underlying back.

Am looking at selling some covered call options here at Sep 18 for $5 strikes to either get called out or get some extra cash.
kyle field 94
AG
On my Mara bought yday, I sold dec 6 calls at 1.75 for 25% of my position

Sold dec 7.5 calls for 1.60 for 25% of position

Working to sell some aug 6 calls for 25%

And working to sell 25% outright for quick double
jj9000
AG
Jimbro Fisher said:

RT'd by RSP

Is this an OA recommend stock, or, just pump and dumpers on Twitter?
UpstateAg
AG
In and out of AMD weekly for twenty percent. Five minutes is enough for me. Any loner looking at markets and I'll want to buy puts.
0708aggie
AG
OK guys,

6 contracts of ETSY at 3.36. Currently at 9.65. Go net free and sell two contracts and roll into earnings?

Edit to say calls 8/7 130 strike.
jet99
What's driving LVGO down? Is there bad news on the deal? Seems like a buying opportunity on the surface if the potential purchase price is $159.
McInnis 03
AG
0708aggie said:

OK guys,

6 contracts of ETSY at 3.36. Currently at 9.65. Go net free and sell two contracts and roll into earnings?

Spell this out for me, 6 what contracts, what strike, what expy?
0708aggie
AG
see edit
Fireman
AG
txaggie_08 said:

QD...

What are current thoughts? I bought in at $1.90, apparently hovering around $1.70. We expecting this thing to climb back any time soon?
I cut bait on QD. As a result, it will likely explode on Friday or Monday next week, but there were other things I wanted to get in on, so I decided to cut my losses. $MARA seems to be tracking bitcoin pretty closely, which is coiled for a major bull run over the next several months - you might consider that one as an alternative.
khaos288
AG
0708aggie said:

OK guys,

Sell half and bank profit. Better than net free.
EngrAg14
AG
Brian Earl Spilner said:

DIS up to 10.25%

Where does this end up realistically?
Have 130/135 calls this week and assumed they were a lost cause so holdinb for 132-133 since im assiming a sell-off and push towards 135-140
McInnis 03
AG
https://www.click2houston.com/news/local/2020/08/05/houston-methodist-reports-rapid-recovery-of-covid-19-patients-with-new-drug/?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=snd&utm_content=kprc2&__vfz=medium%3Dsharebar&fbclid=IwAR2_vE-YVA0uXv_mjW4qPZhZVuH5fhBY3ps4nrvBu6mNkmg24pu6WTdsdYQ

Y'all, I'm not saying to invest here.....but this drug apparently is doing things and the stock is .1665

$RLFTF
Golf Ag
AG
Not OA endorsed to my knowledge
E
AG
astroaggie13 said:

The stock without a name!?
Maximus_Meridius
AG
SDC trying to break the 200 daily EMA again
topher06
TTOO up 12.5% on cancellation of possible reverse split. Possible news on COVID test in near future. Hopefully the recent uptrend continues (and we get called out at $2.5/share).
Boat Shoes
AG
McInnis 03 said:

https://www.click2houston.com/news/local/2020/08/05/houston-methodist-reports-rapid-recovery-of-covid-19-patients-with-new-drug/?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=snd&utm_content=kprc2&__vfz=medium%3Dsharebar&fbclid=IwAR2_vE-YVA0uXv_mjW4qPZhZVuH5fhBY3ps4nrvBu6mNkmg24pu6WTdsdYQ

Y'all, I'm not saying to invest here.....but this drug apparently is doing things and the stock is .1665

$RLFTF

Worth a gamble at that price I'd think?
McInnis 03
AG
Boat Shoes said:

McInnis 03 said:

$RLFTF

Worth a gamble at that price I'd think?
I'm throwing a couple hundy on it hoping the story gets traction.
leoj
AG
jet99 said:

What's driving LVGO down? Is there bad news on the deal? Seems like a buying opportunity on the surface if the potential purchase price is $159.

I think it's a bad deal. I'll keep an eye on combined results moving forward but I exited both. Really pissed at the hit I took but decent profit in TDOC and great returns in lvgo. I don't see the synergies at the moment.
0708aggie
AG
Sold Half. Thanks.
khaos288
AG
0708aggie said:

Sold Half. Thanks.
congrats on making money. Always a good day
First Page Last Page
Page 1977 of 6414

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.