Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

22,076,305 Views | 224427 Replies | Last: 1 min ago by ProgN
gougler08
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
ROKU above 135 premarket, lets run baby
59 South
AG
Not sure yet tbh. I tend not to rush entries after making a few too many past mistakes. Need some time over the weekend to sort it all out. It will probably be shares split between 401k (no call writing) and taxable where I can sell calls against them along the way for some juice.

But it may go to 24-26 or so before a short cool off dipsy do to enter in lower 20s. It could also just keep going to 26+ to challenge 200 EMA so I'd sit back and wait for it a bit. It has upper 30s to 40+ written all over it fairly fast if you look at past levels. OA also has been all over it for awhile so I am really curious of his thoughts if he ever comes back...

Ragoo
AG
$30,000 Millionaire said:

I know you guys don't listen to me, but the Nasdaq is entering near term danger territory with how extended it is.
shut up and fomo
59 South
AG

I know you guys don't listen to me, but the Nasdaq is entering near term danger territory with how extended it is.
Yes it is a bit extended, but that doesn't mean it is going to crash. I do agree that it is time to write some calls on hot stocks or sell a portion to lower your cost average. A 2-4% correction with trend line hold would be healthy imo.
59 South
AG
SQ got a downgrade and is down about $1.50 after going up $7.75 yesterday... somebody looking for a better entry? Curious on how it reacts today in normal trading hours. It was 136+ very early this morning before the downgrade.
TXAG14
Need ROKU to blast through this 136 resistance.
HoustonAg2014
AG
TXAG14 said:

This was my gut feeling last night... Come on streaming gods!
HoustonAg2014
AG
Aggiesincebirth said:

TXAG14 said:

This was my gut feeling last night... Come on streaming gods!
OHHHHHHHHHH BABBBBBYYYYYY
59 South
AG
The under just paid on how long till 140. 5 minutes, official time.
Shundere
Went net free on my FTNT. Was very patient with that one and it paid off. Thanks OA
Ragoo
AG
And fade
gougler08
AG
There's your MOMO entry if you want it
Dale Earnhardts Stache
AG
Shundere said:

Went net free on my FTNT. Was very patient with that one and it paid off. Thanks OA
I dumped all of mine at $4.80. Took some patience for sure. Was happy with about 140%.

Thanks, OA!
59 South
AG
So had a last minute change of heart on JD. Decided to sell about 60% here for over a double. Filled at 68.19 from 34.06 entry. That gives me a healthy amount of net free shares in case it really is the AMZN of China. If it goes belly up, I will have locked in a 20% trade in 4 months.

I'll most likely only trade options on it moving forward.
AgsnFly
AG
ehrmantraut said:

Square Pair said:

59 South said:

A good example of this is XOM. Dude in my office loaded up in early March at 50 because 'dude xom is 50 what a steal.' Nope no it was not. It was a buy when it reclaimed the 8 and held it for a few days at 36.

Rule #1 because that dude must be my soul mate.

Only in a world of short term trading is XOM at 50 not a steal. Investing takes patience, trading really doesn't.

Successful trading demands patience.
texagbeliever
NET opened up with a gap this morning. Will be interesting to see if this is a launch or a gap fill for the day.
TecRecAg
AG
GLUU! You ol son of a *****
Knife Wrench
AG
Dale Earnhardts Stache said:

Shundere said:

I dumped all of mine at $4.80. Took some patience for sure. Was happy with about 140%.

Thanks, OA!
I bailed on these early so I missed out, but glad to see those that held on getting nice gains!

Hoping GLUU can do something similar to FTNT as I held onto some of those. Always appreciate OA's input!
SpeedyAg90
AG
Good time to enter BABA?
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
59 South said:

Yes it is a bit extended, but that doesn't mean it is going to crash. I do agree that it is time to write some calls on hot stocks or sell a portion to lower your cost average. A 2-4% correction with trend line hold would be healthy imo.
exactly my point.
Mister Cooper
AG
I did the same thing on Tuesday and learned a hard lesson. Nonetheless, congrats to everyone who held on and made profit off of those calls!
HoustonAg2014
AG
Just sold Roku exp 7/10 strike $160 calls for 0.45 per contract... FAT premium
59 South
AG
I should be back in Houston area for good most likely in a few years.
McInnis 03
AG
TecRecAg said:

GLUU! You ol son of a *****
THE WAITINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG IS THE HARDESTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT PART.
jbeck3487
AG

I agree. There would be nothing wrong with a healthy test of the 5d or 10d MA. It is riding the top trendline, so it is hard to go heavy to the buy side.
ProgN
The nasdaq is just insane right now.
tailgatetimer10
AG

I read the vaccine target effectiveness is 50%. That took the wind out of my sails.

Not to go off on a covid tangent but 50% is insanely good, especially considering the turn around
jbeck3487
AG
Was so distracted by the SPCE run that I missed my bounce play on TWTR. I was going to buy weekly 36c as it tested the 20 sma and 20 ema area. Missed the entry point around .38, and it has doubled since then.
Bird Poo
AG
TSN. Wow.
HoustonAg2014
AG
59 South said:

I should be back in Houston area for good most likely in a few years.
I'll keep that in mind lol. I know Irish said he was a houston guy also. Always good to put names with faces. I am a newbie at this and need to learn technical's a lot better.
59 South
AG
AMD getting its act together. I'm green now from a little too early entry a couple weeks ago. If it can get in the 58-60 range and hold, I'll probably double my position for an explosion above 60 play to 100 or so.

Here's why (weekly chart back a few years):

See how covid 'flattened the curve' when it was on track for 75-80? Well after the pause, price target raised fam!
McInnis 03
AG
GLUU GLUU GLUU GLUU GLUU GLUU GLUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
oldarmy1
AG
Patience paid off on the two most recent berated options and GLUU joining now.

TSN is broken below last support and a loss
gougler08
AG
hey oh ROKU
McInnis 03
AG
btw, someone talk me out of putting SPCE right now. Every time this thing trades 1.5x ATR outside it's mean it comes right back to earth and that's exactly what it's doing right now.
First Page Last Page
Page 1862 of 6413

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.