Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

22,099,023 Views | 224561 Replies | Last: 1 hr ago by ProgN
McKinney Ag69
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
oldarmy1 said:

What software do you use for this OA?
oldarmy1
AG

July 17 $21.76 calls. Over 20k volume just in the first minutes of opening. Yeah, i'd say there is more than smoke on MOMO.
oldarmy1
AG
Interactive Brokers
McKinney Ag69
AG
oldarmy1 said:

Interactive Brokers
Thank you. Would you follow suit with 21.76 July 17?
0708aggie
AG
he did the 7/10 $25 @ 0.35
oldarmy1
AG
Challenger 17 said:

oldarmy1 said:

Interactive Brokers
I did a bunch of different ones. Counting on big money volume to lead us to the promise land.
bigbass1170
AG
Good time to average down on ONTX?
Dale Earnhardts Stache
AG
oldarmy1 said:

Challenger 17 said:

oldarmy1 said:

Interactive Brokers
I did
In on 7/17 $21.76C as well. Got in at $1.05.
McInnis 03
AG
oldarmy1 said:

July 17 $21.76 calls. Over 20k volume just in the first minutes of opening. Yeah, i'd say there is more than smoke on MOMO.
Bullish isn't even the word.

***If this post is on Business and Investing, take it with a grain of salt. I am wrong way more than I am right (but I am less wrong than I used to be) and if you follow me you will be too.***

B&I Key:
ETH - Extended Trading Hours --- RTH - Regular Trading Hours
ORH - Opening Range (1st 30min) High --- ORL - Opening Range Low
R1, R2, R3 - Resistance 1, 2, or 3 --- S1, S2, S3 - Support 1, 2 or 3
GreasenUSA
AG
AGSmith said:

gotsand said:

Aggiesincebirth said:

Prognightmare said:

I'm looking at those $180 calls like an overpriced lotto ticket. If GOOG buys ROKU then I see it as being a stock swap type of deal and not a cash purchase.

Always wondered what happens in that case? Do you still get a premium for the purchase and now you own Google stock? Same with reverse stock splits where the price goes through the roof and you are holding options. I would assume on the options side it also reflects the reverse stock split?
In the case of splits, the options will trade under a separate ticker that's adjusted according to the split. In TDA, for example, it might say "(16/100)" after the ticker. There will also be a normal 1:1 ticker for the option. The fractional options are typically not as liquid.

With respect to buyouts, profitable or not depends upon the ultimate share price and option strike price.
RUBI has a pending July option that involves their part stock/part cash acquisition of another company several months back. Fidelity lists it as July (ADJ) and it's weird looking.
Yeah, in Etrade Pro, my July RUBI calls have an alert that says "This option has been adjusted due to a corporate action. The contract deliverable is: 0 shares of RUBI."

I bought it as TLRA. It looks like it means that even if it's in the money at expiration, I won't be assigned shares. Not completely sure of that though.
SpeedyAg90
AG
GLUU on the run !!!
leoj
AG
Holy cow. Can't remember the last time I've seen that big of a p/c ratio for daily volume.
fightintxag13
AG
Just went net free on my NET shares that I bought back in December at 17.21! It was in my Roth as well, so double win! Still have some net free August $30 calls in there too.

TecRecAg
AG
Just chllin at 8.99
oldarmy1
AG
bigbass1170 said:

Good time to average down on ONTX?
Flash under $0.50. What, you reading my mind?!
chrisfield
Sponsor
AG
Didn't it get under 50 cents but just bought a bunch at .55here's the OA magic
bigbass1170
AG
Haha go to know I'm starting to look for the right things! Order locked in for the flash.
0708aggie
AG
Boom MOMO 20
gougler08
AG
0708aggie said:

Boom MOMO 20

The volume that keeps coming in, something is up
0708aggie
AG
Take this bad boy to 40 and I'll quit investing this year.
AGSmith
AG
GreasenUSA said:

AGSmith said:

gotsand said:

Aggiesincebirth said:

Prognightmare said:

I'm looking at those $180 calls like an overpriced lotto ticket. If GOOG buys ROKU then I see it as being a stock swap type of deal and not a cash purchase.

Always wondered what happens in that case? Do you still get a premium for the purchase and now you own Google stock? Same with reverse stock splits where the price goes through the roof and you are holding options. I would assume on the options side it also reflects the reverse stock split?
In the case of splits, the options will trade under a separate ticker that's adjusted according to the split. In TDA, for example, it might say "(16/100)" after the ticker. There will also be a normal 1:1 ticker for the option. The fractional options are typically not as liquid.

With respect to buyouts, profitable or not depends upon the ultimate share price and option strike price.
RUBI has a pending July option that involves their part stock/part cash acquisition of another company several months back. Fidelity lists it as July (ADJ) and it's weird looking.
Yeah, in Etrade Pro, my July RUBI calls have an alert that says "This option has been adjusted due to a corporate action. The contract deliverable is: 0 shares of RUBI."

I bought it as TLRA. It looks like it means that even if it's in the money at expiration, I won't be assigned shares. Not completely sure of that though.
The OCC Memo on that option says the per contract deliverable is 108 shares RUBI plus $.95 cash.

https://www.theocc.com/webapps/infomemos?number=46823&date=202004&lastModifiedDate=04%2F15%2F2020+00%3A00%3A00
McInnis 03
AG
Momo is sitting right at R2 on the daily pivot. Tough to get past that, but with some volume maybe we can see some R3 action? I've got R3 at 20.16.......

Disclaimer: I'm holding MOMO calls, so I want it to fly. lol
***If this post is on Business and Investing, take it with a grain of salt. I am wrong way more than I am right (but I am less wrong than I used to be) and if you follow me you will be too.***

B&I Key:
BrokeAssAggie
Just picked up some mo MOMO. Let's go
khaos288
AG
khaos288 said:

Oh boy you guys aren't kidding. No f16 for me.

On a market note, if you guys were going to park cash for 6 months what would you do with it? I get 2.1 through my mma, but wouldn't mind a little more risk with my play money.
Ended up going with

FCNTX
FSELX
JPST
SPHD
VCIT
XOM

Going to keep holding ONTX, and also play smaller day trades/options, but significantly less.
leoj
AG
GreasenUSA
AG
AGSmith said:

GreasenUSA said:

AGSmith said:

gotsand said:

Aggiesincebirth said:

Prognightmare said:

The OCC Memo on that option says the per contract deliverable is 108 shares RUBI plus $.95 cash.

https://www.theocc.com/webapps/infomemos?number=46823&date=202004&lastModifiedDate=04%2F15%2F2020+00%3A00%3A00
Interesting. I wonder why Etrade is saying otherwise. I can't get that link to load.

Regardless, it will take a miracle for RUBI to get to my strike price at 12.50. Just hoping it can get a bid again so I can salvage a few bucks.
CSTXAg92
AG
KT 90 said:

CSTXAg92 said:

McInnis 03 said:

$MARK
Just got in @ $2.58. Here we go!

Is this a day trade mainly, or are you expecting more of a run up on this?
Will hold until I get a decent return or feel it's not going to happen anytime soon and bail. Don't know which will come first.
Carlo4
AG
CrazyRichAggie said:

Lol I bought 50 shares today and I'm talking my dad into a few hundred for later this afternoon.
McInnis 03
AG
SPY bear flag on the 5m, with the 50 & 200 period EMA coming up as resistance?

B&I Key:
TecRecAg
AG
CrazyRichAggie said:

Yes, lets go in the next 2 days..
Coachbro20
TecRecAg said:

CrazyRichAggie said:

Yes, lets go in the next 2 days..

Sorry guys I pulled my magic, I buy in and it dips immediately! Once again, I apologize!
CSTXAg92
AG
aggiedaniel06 said:

Yes this was a textbook squeeze and my reason for buying. Algo with the strictest squeeze setting pinged me to buy and I looked at it thought, I wont see a better squeeze setup than that.
You've referenced your algo a several times lately. Would you mind sharing more about it? Did you develop it? What site are you running it on? etc.
McInnis 03
AG
Nopers. Volume took it past both EMA's. They want that 200ema to be the new support I guess.

B&I Key:
fightintxag13
AG
NET!!!!

Mr President Elect
AG
fightintxag13 said:

NET!!!!

Don't know if I am going to use stop losses until this market settles down. sold at 50% would be up 300%
First Page Last Page
Page 1774 of 6417

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.