Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

21,999,011 Views | 224169 Replies | Last: 1 hr ago by Brian Earl Spilner
Boat Shoes
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
IrishTxAggie said:

VXX has the most volume and liquidity

Thanks. Climbing pretty hard again this morning. Hope we get a chance to get in at a reasonable price.
Carlo4
AG
Rally already selling off and TVIX jumped $20 from opening down big
AgEng06
AG
Where is the new high?
Aggie_2463
AG
Pros - are you thinking we open up big then sell
Off throughout the day, or do we think we climb all day?

Got some swing trades I'll be dumping today, sometime.
McInnis 03
AG
Volume on /ES in the first 30 minutes where I watch for the signal on my opening gap fade play is low. Really low. I'm quite surprised by this......
***If this post is on Business and Investing, take it with a grain of salt. I am wrong way more than I am right (but I am less wrong than I used to be) and if you follow me you will be too.***

B&I Key:
ETH - Extended Trading Hours --- RTH - Regular Trading Hours
ORH - Opening Range (1st 30min) High --- ORL - Opening Range Low
R1, R2, R3 - Resistance 1, 2, or 3 --- S1, S2, S3 - Support 1, 2 or 3
IrishTxAggie
AG
GNUS is flying this morning after some miscommunication about a filing that caused a pretty steep drop the last few days.
Boat Shoes
AG
IrishTxAggie said:

GNUS is flying this morning after some miscommunication about a filing that caused a pretty steep drop the last few days.

It needs to keep flying! Seems like the Robin Hooders own that whole company.
12thMan86
AG
For all of you JOHN CARTER followers, he made 1.1 Million on TSLA on Wednesday. I was in the room when he was showing us. Guy has balls of steel! He also made 325 k yesterday morning playing ES futures. he was long of course.

Sending some $ to 10 charities in Austin, then High Fencing his ranch...the TSLA ranch!

Ya'll have a good day. Interested to see what the markets do this morning!
12thMan86
AG
McInnis 03 said:

GAPPY GAPPY GAPPY!
You just know AMZN is going to try to PIN at 2600......
AgShaun00
AG
12thMan86 said:

For all of you JOHN CARTER followers, he made 1.1 Million on TSLA on Wednesday. I was in the room when he was showing us. Guy has balls of steel! He also made 325 k yesterday morning playing ES futures. he was long of course.

Sending some $ to 10 charities in Austin, then High Fencing his ranch...the TSLA ranch!

are you following his trades? Overall, how is he doing. I started to read his book this week.
jtmoney03
AG
Fitch said:

Gotta love those stimulus checks.

No doubt quarantine was a good portion of the new accounts, but I bet a lot of this was also the RH meltdown in March. That lead to a mass exodus from the platform. I'm part of the 149% for TDA for that reason.
McInnis 03
AG
12thMan86 said:

McInnis 03 said:

GAPPY GAPPY GAPPY!
I'm fully aware of this.
***If this post is on Business and Investing, take it with a grain of salt. I am wrong way more than I am right (but I am less wrong than I used to be) and if you follow me you will be too.***

B&I Key:
McInnis 03
AG
12thMan86 said:

Besides Elon Musk himself, I'm not sure anyone else has made more money on TSLA than JFC. It's redonkulous.

B&I Key:
McInnis 03
AG
AgShaun00 said:

12thMan86 said:

are you following his trades? Overall, how is he doing. I started to read his book this week.
He's a pro in every sense of the word. No emotion whatsoever in his moves, makes really logical, well thought out transactions based solely on setups and indicators. As far as trading is concerned, he's refined his practice into what it truly should be.

That being said, he blew out 3 times before he figured it out. 3 times.

B&I Key:
12thMan86
AG
McInnis 03 said:

12thMan86 said:

McInnis 03 said:

GAPPY GAPPY GAPPY!
I'm fully aware of this.

I KNOW you are. Maybe you can grow a big bruise on your forehead like I have. I've been banging my head on the walls here at my home for the past year. My wife has heard more woulda, coulda, shoulda's in the last year than I'd care to count. Good luck bro!
McInnis 03
AG
HAHA! I'm lucky my head is still attached to my neck, but I think the book has at least helped that part of the whole thing. No more emotion and much less chasing (I'm working on that). Just stick to the setups and let the stops protect you and let the winners get out in front of you.

B&I Key:
12thMan86
AG
AgShaun00 said:

12thMan86 said:

I pay for his service. He's good, but takes more risk than i'm comfortable with. Really follows the SQUEEZE for the most part. If it ain't squeezin, he's usually not playing it.

I think he's made over $2million this year. I'm trying to get to know him better. He lives in my hood.
12thMan86
AG
McInnis 03 said:

HAHA! I'm lucky my head is still attached to my neck, but I think the book has at least helped that part of the whole thing. No more emotion and much less chasing (I'm working on that). Just stick to the setups and let the stops protect you and let the winners get out in front of you.
following the setups is the key
BrokeAssAggie
12thMan86 said:

AgShaun00 said:

12thMan86 said:

I pay for his service. He's good, but takes more risk than i'm comfortable with. Really follows the SQUEEZE for the most part. If it ain't squeezin, he's usually not playing it.

I think he's made over $2million this year. I'm trying to get to know him better. He lives in my hood.

Just started his book and I am the greenest of green day traders. I'm in Austin too. Set up a happy hour and we can have a few beers and talk trading.
kylewhitener
Completely agree. I also switched from RH to TDA in March. Most people who would put a stimulus check in the market probably already had an account.
Brewmaster
AG
12thMan86 said:

AgShaun00 said:

12thMan86 said:

humble brag!
12thMan86
AG
CrazyRichAggie said:

12thMan86 said:

AgShaun00 said:

12thMan86 said:

Just started his book and I am the greenest of green day traders. I'm in Austin too. Set up a happy hour and we can have a few beers and talk trading.
I'm out in Lakeway. Would be good to get a group of 4 of us to have dinner one night and talk trading.
12thMan86
AG
BREwmaster said:

12thMan86 said:

AgShaun00 said:

12thMan86 said:

humble brag!
Ha not really! He lives in the nicer section, in a house way under his means.
Brewmaster
AG
Cool! I was just giving you a hard time
BrokeAssAggie
I would be up for that. I am in circle C area. Shore raw bar and grill is a great spot off 71 in Bee Cave.
12thMan86
AG
BREwmaster said:

Cool! I was just giving you a hard time
oh i know....all good bro
oldarmy1
AG
RVLV power recovery from a big shake yesterday. Enter with confidence
TheBiggerEvent
AG
TSN back over 61
KT 90
AG
Aggie_2463 said:

Pros - are you thinking we open up big then sell
Off throughout the day, or do we think we climb all day?

Got some swing trades I'll be dumping today, sometime.

would love to hear thoughts on this from the pros... expectations for the day today?
12thMan86
AG
So just curious since none of us really knows.....

What will the markets do today? Will SPX come back up to the 21 EMA (the mean) at 3050 and fail? Its going to open above that.

Or will it test the 8ema at about 3017? Damn that would be a big move UP!

Whatever it does....do we retest the highs of Monday in the next week? Maybe fill the gap @3180 ish???

Who F'n knows? That's why we love this stuff!

Gig em and good luck today. As JC says....."Don't lose your ass on a Friday"
FriskyGardenGnome
AG
I'm looking for 312 on SPY, but I don't expect it to be a straight upward move. Would be nice if it was, though. Timeline is uncertain.
KT 90
AG
Quote:

As JC says....."Don't lose your ass on a Friday"
LOL... This is probably good advice for any day... but I guess you have to stew over all weekend if it happens on a Friday. I may have to get that book someday... sounds interesting, but have to find time to read it though.

AgEng06
AG
oldarmy1 said:

July calls?
fightintxag13
AG
AgEng06 said:

oldarmy1 said:

July calls?
He posted on twitter just now $18c a couple weeks out.
McInnis 03
AG
Ok, it's 8:20a. On any other day with this volume and this gap I'd be screaming to fade the open, probably target a 50% gap fill. Something doesn't feel right about it today. I won't be playing it today.

B&I Key:
First Page Last Page
Page 1741 of 6405

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.