Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

22,026,929 Views | 224251 Replies | Last: 18 min ago by Brian Earl Spilner
IrishTxAggie
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I don't really trade index options anymore. I'm not short anything right now, but all of my current calls are out to 7/17. I'll start buying some of my favorites once the SPX gets to 3083.That's the 60min 100day SMA.
AnyOtherName
AG
TChaney said:

AnyOtherName said:

15k on SMRT at .6355 avg. Not sure if I should cut losses or hold for long haul.
Just wait for them to announce bankruptcy and it will skyrocket into the $5-10 range.
I don't know if I would have the juevos to test that theory haha
texagbeliever
IrishTxAggie said:

3080 gap fill in progress now. I like it. I'll be a buyer here

I'm waiting till spy touches 308 and has a good build up. Retail stocks will likely not recover until after hours
McInnis 03
AG
IrishTxAggie said:

We are also at S2 on the daily SPY......on a normal day this would be the stopping point.....a normal day.
***If this post is on Business and Investing, take it with a grain of salt. I am wrong way more than I am right (but I am less wrong than I used to be) and if you follow me you will be too.***

B&I Key:
ETH - Extended Trading Hours --- RTH - Regular Trading Hours
ORH - Opening Range (1st 30min) High --- ORL - Opening Range Low
R1, R2, R3 - Resistance 1, 2, or 3 --- S1, S2, S3 - Support 1, 2 or 3
IrishTxAggie
AG

In these at 1.28
McInnis 03
AG
McInnis 03 said:

IrishTxAggie said:

We are also at S2 on the daily SPY......on a normal day this would be the stopping point.....a normal day.
That being said........AUDJPY is falling. TICK is living below -800 all morning. This has the smell of a legitimate BIG BOY (institutional) selloff.
***If this post is on Business and Investing, take it with a grain of salt. I am wrong way more than I am right (but I am less wrong than I used to be) and if you follow me you will be too.***

B&I Key:
IrishTxAggie
AG
IrishTxAggie said:

I don't really trade index options anymore. I'm not short anything right now, but all of my current calls are out to 7/17. I'll start buying some of my favorites once the SPX gets to 3083.That's the 60min 100day SMA.
Did I seriously just get the perfect bottom scoop???
Baby Billy
AG
also in WMT 6/19 $124's
TecRecAg
AG
IrishTxAggie said:

IrishTxAggie said:

Solari face!!
AgOutsideAustin
AG
That sound you hear of backfiring and the cloud of smoke in the air means only one thing... the Model Yugo is getting fired up !!! Standing by .....
McInnis 03
AG
IrishTxAggie said:

IrishTxAggie said:

Maybe. Nice gap fill baby, you know how I like it.

B&I Key:
fightintxag13
AG
IrishTxAggie said:

IrishTxAggie said:

Exellent call there!! I bought SPY 312 calls for tomorrow off of that bounce.
khaos288
AG
ehrmantraut said:

also in WMT 6/19 $124's
Let's ride
gougler08
AG
McInnis 03 said:

IrishTxAggie said:

IrishTxAggie said:

Technically didn't fill the gap to 308.13 on SPY, but maybe close enough!
thirdcoast
AG
ZM 225 puts expiring tmrw?
TecRecAg
AG
ehrmantraut said:

also in WMT 6/19 $124's
I'm in the 123's.. so if you're winning, I'm winning. Let's go!
leoj
AG
they're trying to take out the lows again...
wmitchell
AG
Is there a play with GME here?

I haven't played options before - and don't have permissions to do much with options with my account. But I am thinking it might bounce and I can catch a 10-20% gain.

Newbie. But I have made some good money on LADR, oil stocks, and RUBI just watching this thread. RUBI might be the better buy at this point.
IrishTxAggie
AG
gougler08 said:

McInnis 03 said:

IrishTxAggie said:

IrishTxAggie said:

Technically didn't fill the gap to 308.13 on SPY, but maybe close enough!
Is within .03 close enough? lol
McInnis 03
AG
I've got 307.30 as the midpoint between daily s2 and daily s3 on SPY. I don't think we get to that, but gosh, today is yucky. I have S3 at 305.21, I guess I'd mortage the farm and go long intraday at s3.

B&I Key:
SpeedyAg90
AG
If we only knew where it goes from here ?
IrishTxAggie
AG
McInnis 03 said:

I've got 307.30 as the midpoint between daily s2 and daily s3 on SPY. I don't think we get to that, but gosh, today is yucky. I have S3 at 305.21, I guess I'd mortage the farm and go long intraday at s3.
This is a RH account destroyer day. The amount of money and OI on weeklies was ridiculous!!
fightintxag13
AG
fightintxag13 said:

IrishTxAggie said:

IrishTxAggie said:

Exellent call there!! I bought SPY 312 calls for tomorrow off of that bounce.
I stopped out of these when we lost 308 just now.
tlepoC
AG
295 Puts saved me today.
leoj
AG
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
Nice little buying opportunity.
Brian Earl Spilner
AG
McInnis 03
AG
IrishTxAggie said:

McInnis 03 said:

This is a RH account destroyer day. The amount of money and OI on weeklies was ridiculous!!
We knew they were coming for the easy stuff. The stops were there for the taking.

B&I Key:
McInnis 03
AG
McInnis 03 said:

WHAT. IS. UP. MA. BEACHES?!?!

B&I Key:
leoj
AG
McInnis 03 said:

IrishTxAggie said:

McInnis 03 said:

We knew they were coming for the easy stuff. The stops were there for the taking.
Some of my longs and market leading tech stocks holding up well. ZM, DOCU, CRWD, FSLY, NET, COUP
oldarmy1
AG
CrazyRichAggie said:

so in other words, load up for a big pay day down the road....
I'm saying go ahead and get net free. I sold some at $0.70 that I'd buy back at $0.50, so sellers become support in effect - just as we were when accumulating under $0.30 and selling above $0.40.
Carlo4
AG
Gracias!

Put some stop losses in on my 3X inverse. At worst, I'm up $1,300 today (my best day ever) all said and done with in those plays. Loaded up on a few gambling long plays with CCL and WYNN today as the 20-30% "discount" seems like a good start to build another position.

McInnis 03
AG
Here's the McInnis halftime show, enjoy:

B&I Key:
AgOutsideAustin
AG
Big ol bite of VTI coming up today ...... sell sell sell !!!
IrishTxAggie
AG

Ballsy given the action today
First Page Last Page
Page 1732 of 6408

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.