Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

22,062,939 Views | 224390 Replies | Last: 1 hr ago by McInnis 03
CPDAggie10
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I averaged down on the TSN 7/17C on the dip also.
Carlo4
AG
YNWA_AG said:

E
AG
I take it we should have already bailed out of the 7/17 $295 SPY puts?
Mister Cooper
AG
BAC 6/19 $30 calls slowly gaining momentum..
oldarmy1
AG
aeroag14 said:

oldarmy1 said:

Here comes $322 SPY.....don't get caught napping
What is the significance of $322 right now?
Only a mid-range point against yesterday to today. Actually it's just above that point, so I just took my sells of SPY against the $122 calls at $321.95 because why fret over a nickel.
oldarmy1
AG
E said:

I take it we should have already bailed out of the 7/17 $295 SPY puts?
I still have $300/$295/$285 Puts
OverSeas AG
AG
Every knee shall bow and every tongue shall confess
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
NDX at 10K. LOL. I'm going to manage this tightly, but going short here.
topher06
I mean hell you have worthless stocks like Oasis and Chesapeake gaining over the week, it might be impossible to be a bear right now.
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
It's hard. I regret that i couldn't get into short CHK yesterday. It kept getting halted while I was trying to do it. I did manage to buy HTZ 2.5 puts that are positive at the moment.

What I'm betting on is rotation out of tech stocks into other stocks the next time we rally. I set a -1% stop on NDX, which is much tighter than I normally go.
Dddfff
AG
Buying 3X QQQs
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
Beat the Hell said:

Buying 3X QQQs
why? do you think this has a lot of room to run?
12thMan86
AG
There is Breakout candle resistance from early March at SPY 324. We closed just below it yesterday. I think it will provide significant resistance, or at least the market will pause and consolidate here. IF it can push through to 325 in the next day or so, I'll probably put on a short term bearish trade. I can only see bearish moves in the indexes lasting for a few days, as they all seem to be bough up.

Only thing that would cause a 5%+ correction would be a catalyst...ie trade, covid reopening going bad, etc.
IrishTxAggie
AG
Beat the Hell said:

Buying 3X QQQs
You're supposed to pass after the "puff, puff"
Dddfff
AG
I'm kidding, but based on your bearishness in spite of the broader market trend, it would probably be a safe play.
McInnis 03
AG
Have any of y'all found a good Volume Profile script for TOS that replicates what TrendSpider does on the right side with the supply zones?
***If this post is on Business and Investing, take it with a grain of salt. I am wrong way more than I am right (but I am less wrong than I used to be) and if you follow me you will be too.***

B&I Key:
ETH - Extended Trading Hours --- RTH - Regular Trading Hours
ORH - Opening Range (1st 30min) High --- ORL - Opening Range Low
R1, R2, R3 - Resistance 1, 2, or 3 --- S1, S2, S3 - Support 1, 2 or 3
IrishTxAggie
AG

KT 90
AG
tsuag10 said:

BB675 said:

NBRV volume spike.
Yeah, it's going nuts. Any idea why? I'm not seeing any news with a quick search.

Not really. This is supposed to be a lotto type stock, so holding tight is the plan for now I assume.

I did find this during a quick search: https://finance.yahoo.com/news/nabrivas-shares-march-higher-continue-111911395.html , which had a couple of paragraphs on NBRV, including "This combination of strong price performance and favorable technical, could suggest that the stock may be on the right path."

McInnis 03
AG
For anyone who wants to dance with the devil, AMZN is squeezing on the 5min, looks like she's catching her breath.....
***If this post is on Business and Investing, take it with a grain of salt. I am wrong way more than I am right (but I am less wrong than I used to be) and if you follow me you will be too.***

B&I Key:
Brewmaster
AG
oldarmy1 said:

aeroag14 said:

oldarmy1 said:

Here comes $322 SPY.....don't get caught napping
What is the significance of $322 right now?
Only a mid-range point against yesterday to today. Actually it's just above that point, so I just took my sells of SPY against the $122 calls at $321.95 because why fret over a nickel.
I think leading in to the FOMC tomorrow and Powell speaking we rip, 326ish area is next resistance.
Betoisafurry
That's ~5% of total US production
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
Beat the Hell said:

I'm kidding, but based on your bearishness in spite of the broader market trend, it would probably be a safe play.
the trend is your friend until it isn't. I'm actually more of a permabull than a bear, if you can believe that. I guess you can say I have underestimated the fed in this one. Covid, unemployment, trade issues, election cycle, and bankruptcies/credit risks haven't gone away.
Brewmaster
AG
McInnis 03 said:

For anyone who wants to dance with the devil, AMZN is squeezing on the 5min, looks like she's catching her breath.....
2625 is a soft target, but I'm hoping it pulls back to 2600 by end of the day - rinse and repeat tomorrow!
PA24
AG
Ubitag said:

Maedan86 said:

INUV - looks like its broke resistance and is now breaking our after hours. V. high volume.

OA mentioned it a month of so ago and I bought some then and just bought some more a few minutes ago.

Appreciate it one of you smart folks could check it out.
Keep this question open.
Saved my bacon today....
IrishTxAggie
AG
$30,000 Millionaire said:

Beat the Hell said:

the trend is your friend until it isn't. I'm actually more of a permabull than a bear, if you can believe that. I guess you can say I have underestimated the fed in this one. Covid, unemployment, trade issues, election cycle, and bankruptcies/credit risks haven't gone away.
Yes they have!!
Colt98
AG
This please. Bought 12 2600 yesterday at 7.50. Sold some at 25. Then 41. Then 50!! Let's do THAT again.
UpstateAg
AG
In and out of tsla earlier. 20% morning. Still trying to build what I had before one dumb trade last week. I'll let tomorrow rest and let that theta decay happen.
AgEng06
AG
Dang ROKU, WTF? My calls allllmost made it back to even, where I would have sold them.
topher06
Little fight over 321 going on.
Talon2DSO
AG
BREwmaster said:

McInnis 03 said:

1625 is a soft target, but I'm hoping it pulls back to 1600 by end of the day - rinse and repeat tomorrow!

You mean 2625?
McInnis 03
AG
McInnis 03 said:

Have any of y'all found a good Volume Profile script for TOS that replicates what TrendSpider does on the right side with the supply zones?
She fired down.

B&I Key:
12thMan86
AG
McInnis 03 said:

AMZN likes to pin on nice round numbers. Would not see it settle in at 2600 Friday. what a run!
Grown Pear
AG
12thMan86 said:

McInnis 03 said:

AMZN likes to pin on nice round numbers. Would not see it settle in at 2600 Friday. what a run!
IrishTxAggie
AG
BrokeAssAggie
ROKU is green for me.
First Page Last Page
Page 1718 of 6412

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.