Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

22,075,294 Views | 224426 Replies | Last: 1 hr ago by Heineken-Ashi
wanderer
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Anyone else in on BYND?

I'm locked in at $99 and currently up ~60%. Getting close to selling some off to lock in profits. (all stock, no options)
Aggies1322
AG
DDOG broke its Darvas box
OverSeas AG
AG
Every knee shall bow and every tongue shall confess
DON'T TREAD ON ME
OverSeas AG
AG
DON'T TREAD ON ME
cptthunder
cptthunder said:

Might be a bold first post on my part but Ive been following this thread and following some of these plays just on the stock side as i learn to understand and trade options on paper at this point
My question is related to the talk on Darvas Box box formations and wanted to see what if i was looking at GRMN correctly as just breaking out of the box?

Thanks for all the amazing knowledge that is being passed through this board
Time to start trusting what Im seeing i think(famous last words before losing a a boat load of money probably), billion dollar in revenue company with no debt and is now up ~17% since I looked at this.....
aeroag14
AG
OverSeas AG said:

AgEng06 said:

What was OA's plan for ZOM? I've been in for a month or so and forgot what our target was...
.45ish
So, if that is the case, is it not too late to jump on ZOM?
OverSeas AG
AG
DON'T TREAD ON ME
AgEng06
AG
Same here.

Apparently I bought in @ .258, .2575, .256, .255 (all fills of the same order), .2262, .1581, and .1584.
Rice and Fries
AgEng06 said:

Same here.

Apparently I bought in @ .258, .2575, .256, .255 (all fills of the same order), .2262, .1581, and .1584.
Feel lucky I bought 10,000 at .189.
txaggie_08
AG
OverSeas AG said:

aeroag14 said:

OverSeas AG said:

AgEng06 said:

What was OA's plan for ZOM? I've been in for a month or so and forgot what our target was...
.45ish
So, if that is the case, is it not too late to jump on ZOM?
when he originally mentioned it, it was .25/26. My first set of shares were .26. Then the made a secondary offering and dropped the shares to .15. I then backed up the truck.

So if OA is still thinking what he initially said, you come it at .2 is still better than my initial purchase.

With that drop in price due to secondary offering wouldn't that move the exit target??

(New to most of this, so not sure)
OverSeas AG
AG
DON'T TREAD ON ME
Fireman
AG
BB675 said:

Is anyone else in DGLY? I got in just north of $2.00 and don't know whether or not I should hang in there.
I took profits and sold out of DGLY at $4.65 this morning. It could go higher, but I felt like the timing was right to enjoy the nice return. GL.
Proposition Joe
I know you "can't time a market", and with most of the technical indicators I am still very much a rookie -- but is there any general advice on the best time to liquidate a position you held overnight?

I've been swing trading and holding overnight and selling in the morning. Stopped selling right at open because I felt like it didn't give market time to adjust, so started selling 5 minutes after market open but continually finding I'm selling exactly on a dip (eg. HTZ this morning -- 5 minutes after open it dipped to 3.11, I sold, then it immediately shot up to 3.40-3.50)... I'm fine with missing out on the gains later in the day (like when HTZ shot up again to 4+) as I understand the risk is it could go south just as easily... But are there any kind of easily readable indicators that should be telling me "Don't sell this right now, wait at least another 5-10 minutes!" ??
Ranger222
AG
Not liking the BAC action so far. May have jumped in a little early
zag213004
AG
What is exit price for CRM 182.5 6/19 call again?
BrokeAssAggie
zwhag2010 said:

originally $5.50, but I will be happy if it gets to $2.50
AgShaun00
AG
OverSeas AG said:

I know of a company in Plano that has a beautiful campus. Houses 6 to 8k people. Brand new as they just moved their HQ there in the last 3 to 4 years. Due to seeing how well WFH has worked for them, they are thinking about abandoning most of it and just going full-time WFH.

I think a lot of companies are going to have much smaller footprints. I would be careful what REITs I got into long run. It better be a specialty REIT in my opinion.
I agree. Only one I have is DLR which is the data center footprint. They are going up like crazy.
AgEng06
AG
CrazyRichAggie said:

zwhag2010 said:

originally $5.50, but I will be happy if it gets to $2.50
This
BrokeAssAggie
what's your plan with the AMZN619C2800?
12thMan86
AG
gougler08 said:

What are we thinking on pot stocks? CGC seems like a decent value down here
I've got a crap load of CGC and CRON leaps...they are doing well today
GreasenUSA
AG
Have a stop limit placed for last week's SPY Jul 17 295P at -50%. Currently down 44% on them. Fortunately I've realized enough already today to cover the loss.
IrishTxAggie
AG
This HTZ squeeze is ridiculous. Congrats to those of you in it. I'm fine with watching
ProgN
IMO, we see Nasdaq 10K this week. I think people just want to see it.
Ranger222
AG
Another insane, only follow this idea if you are ok with losing money on the trade --

GameStop reporting earnings tomorrow. Already pre-reported 30% decrease in revs due to COVID last week. Idea would be new management has only positive updates after getting the worst news out of the way. GameStop is one of the heaviest shorted companies currently, so any spark could cause shorts to cover and an exaggerated move upward.

I'm looking at calls with an extended amount of time -- like Oct 10/19 6C that have the best spreads so far. Jan 2021 7C also look good. Since its cheap, also can just buy the stock.

Looking for a short squeeze like Hertz is currently putting in today.
0708aggie
AG
I mentioned this two weeks ago. Want to jump in, but also dont want to lose my butt either
oldarmy1
AG
AgEng06 said:

Same here.

I bought initially at that $0.25 but the morning we saw the $0.15's is when I said I was buying the farm. I bought so many more shares than initially all due to the opportunity that was presented.

BTW - $CRM finally engaged Need to see above $176
OverSeas AG
AG
DON'T TREAD ON ME
Andy07
AG

Ranger222
AG
just letting it ride for right now, waiting for rotation back into FAANGs. If you can, just move up the stop to today's low so it doesn't go from a green to red trade.
YNWA_AG
AG
I think GameStop won't exist in 10 years, but they probably have another good move in them with the console cycle coming up in Q4. They had good moves over the last 2 console cycles in 2005 and 2013.
0708aggie
AG
You dabbling?
BrokeAssAggie
Ranger222 said:

just letting it ride for right now, waiting for rotation back into FAANGs. If you can, just move up the stop to today's low so it doesn't go from a green to red trade.
IrishTxAggie
AG
ProgN
CNBC said some sectors are "extremely overbought"

AgShaun00
AG
IrishTxAggie said:

one good trade could get a fraction of the game values back.
First Page Last Page
Page 1708 of 6413

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.