Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

22,101,907 Views | 224571 Replies | Last: 2 min ago by Ragoo
Ranger222
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Think we get one more push early AM tomorrow to catch all the FOMO before belly up
12thMan86
AG
12thMan86 said:

topher06 said:

If OA called the top of SPY several weeks out, I legit will think he is a prophet.
we will retest 313 tomorrow, might exceed. VIX is squeezing. IF it fires SHORT, the market keeps climbing
VIX has actually fired short on shorter time frames but not the Daily. that would be next. I could totally see SPX push higher the rest of the week. There is so much **** going on in the world however. I got me a few Butterfly's I put on at both the Daily 21 (3000). John carter put on some at the 8ema (3050). If we see a pit bull low next Thursday or Friday, these will be good insurance.

The PUT CALL is soooo LOW !! We could flash crash at any time to the 21 ema. Or we could just keep grinding higher, climbing the wall of worry.

As John Carter just said, we are getting close to the party being "last call". Be near the door!
Txducker
AG
After hours at 16:12.41, 250,953 SPY shares were purchased at $308.0963. This was well below the previous price of 312.06. Why does this happen and what does it mean with such a large volume. Who trades like that? It created a long red tail on that candle.
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
just like the rapture, the down gap will come like a thief in the night.
ProgN
$30,000 Millionaire said:

I bet you're fun at parties.
DDSO
12thMan86
AG

yep
OverSeas AG
AG
Every knee shall bow and every tongue shall confess
DON'T TREAD ON ME
topher06
Or whenever Trump decides he is mad at China again.
IrishTxAggie
AG
Txducker said:

After hours at 16:12.41, 250,953 SPY shares were purchased at $308.0963. This was well below the previous price of 312.06. Why does this happen and what does it mean with such a large volume. Who trades like that? It created a long red tail on that candle.
That's just a settlement. No one bought those for that price AH
pb488
AG
Txducker said:

OA had a small order filled
IrishTxAggie
AG
topher06
LOL, peasants. We spent at least $4 trillion.
AGSmith
AG
Looking at SDC for the day, there appeared to be hard resistance at 8.74 (hit between 1:45 and 2:00p). Looking at selling a CC on it, what's the best way to select my contract date and strike? I'm sure it depends if I want to keep long term vs don't mind getting assigned. Help either way is great, so I can use it on other trades.
OverSeas AG
AG
DON'T TREAD ON ME
claym711
AG
I see zero signs of an impending deep pullback right now. Since May 15, any selling has hardly made a dent in my macro indicators. If 2700 is in the cards, there will be warning signs. We are running essentially 9 straight days of green and only 22 streaks since the 1920s have exceeded 9 days.
McInnis 03
AG
claym711 said:

I see zero signs of an impending deep pullback right now. Since May 15, any selling has hardly made a dent in my macro indicators. If 2700 is in the cards, there will be warning signs. We are running essentially 9 straight days of green and only 22 streaks since the 1920s have exceeded 9 days.
Listen to the man. There has been nothing to indicate a big rug pull is coming yet. So many think it should, but a healthy little pullback to the 8EMA or even the 20EMA would at least give us some sort of indication that this is a healthy continued build. Don't jump off the ledge if/when you see it.
***If this post is on Business and Investing, take it with a grain of salt. I am wrong way more than I am right (but I am less wrong than I used to be) and if you follow me you will be too.***

B&I Key:
ETH - Extended Trading Hours --- RTH - Regular Trading Hours
ORH - Opening Range (1st 30min) High --- ORL - Opening Range Low
R1, R2, R3 - Resistance 1, 2, or 3 --- S1, S2, S3 - Support 1, 2 or 3
Barty Dont Hedge
McInnis 03 said:

claym711 said:

Listen to the man. There has been nothing to indicate a big rug pull is coming yet. So many think it should, but a healthy little pullback to the 8EMA or even the 20EMA would at least give us some sort of indication that this is a healthy continued build. Don't jump off the ledge if/when you see it.
I have a much better indicator that there will not be a deep pull back. I went mostly cash today and bought quite a few Puts. I am positioned too well for a pull back. Expect new highs soon!!!
topher06
So are you expecting a mini pullback but otherwise continuing the upward trajectory for a while?
jsap
ROKU jumped to $110.77 AH.
McInnis 03
AG
Barty said:

McInnis 03 said:

claym711 said:

I have a much better indicator that there will not be a deep pull back. I went mostly cash today and bought quite a few Puts. I am positioned too well for a pull back. Expect new highs soon!!!
Listen to the man. He pulled out ALL HIS MONEY. We are going to spy 350!
***If this post is on Business and Investing, take it with a grain of salt. I am wrong way more than I am right (but I am less wrong than I used to be) and if you follow me you will be too.***

B&I Key:
MOCO9
AG
jsap said:

I'm seeing 103.99
McInnis 03
AG
jsap said:

probably a blip. I'm stil seeing B/A at 103.99 / 104.05

B&I Key:
jsap
McInnis 03 said:

jsap said:

probably a blip. I'm stil seeing B/A at 103.99 / 104.05
Probably so. It went back to $103.99 after I refreshed my screen.
OverSeas AG
AG
DON'T TREAD ON ME
AgEng06
AG
Guess I'll wait around for ROKU to go sub-$100 before I buy in.
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
hell no, i'm not.
Txducker
AG
The QQQ and TQQQ look ready for a pullback. They have six straight green days. TQQQ is up 20% from its 5/27 low. It has been very predictable since 4/21 pulling back at 20-25% gains and retraces to the Daily 20EMA.
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
claym711 said:

what indicators do you look at?
ProgN

hell no, i'm not.
AgOutsideAustin
AG
Never been wealthier so keep day tradin' Texags and buy buy buy !! Thanks
george1992

hell no, i'm not.
Same with me. My sister-in-law told me about 10 years ago that she will never attend or watch an aggie football game with me. And those have been the best 10 years of her life.
IrishTxAggie
AG
Yours too probably.
Brian Earl Spilner
AG

Did you buy SPXS yet?
Touchless
AG
oldarmy1 said:

ZM rocketship into earnings after bell tomorrow. If it does it again tomorrow I'm buying Puts $10 below price.
With ZM crushing again today, are you still considering this play? Ended up being one day off on the rise.
First Page Last Page
Page 1674 of 6417

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.