Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

21,515,547 Views | 223261 Replies | Last: 1 min ago by bmoochie
gougler08
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
CVET in a bull flag pattern...break 16.20 and it can run quite a ways
jsap
What's the exit target on CRM calls?
oldarmy1
AG
ROKU weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
IrishTxAggie
AG
stxag8
AG
oldarmy1 said:

Be ready to pull the trigger on AMBA as it is approaching 1st level target.
Out at 3.4
oldarmy1
AG
jsap said:

I ran the formula on Beta decay and today a retest of recent resistance highs would get you close to $6. I always have a chart showing where price has been through resistance to support.

oldarmy1
AG
stxag8 said:

oldarmy1 said:

Out at 3.4
oldarmy1
AG
I just managed to flip out of my RUBI planned $5 covered calls I had sold for $1.20 into $1.30 $7.50 December covered calls. What a freaking day! So I get 10 cents more downside protection and a full $2.50 more upside potential on planned shares to sell.

WHOOP!
cptthunder
Does it seem out of sorts that the stock with NO NAME (out of respect) has traded in a 1cent band for almost 2 hours now with most of that time spent on a single price
Aggies1322
AG
oldarmy1 said:

jsap said:

I ran the formula on Beta decay and today a retest of recent resistance highs would get you close to $6. I always have a chart showing where price has been through resistance to support.

So for the beginner, the exit is $6?
jsap
Thanks OA.
oldarmy1
AG
cptthunder said:

Does it seem out of sorts that the stock with NO NAME (out of respect) has traded in a 1cent band for almost 2 hours now with most of that time spent on a single price
I was just about to post about the stock that shall not be named. I'm getting pissed off at it now.
oldarmy1
AG
Aggies1322 said:

oldarmy1 said:

jsap said:

psst. $5.86
Aston04
AG
Riding the ARLO (security cams) wave today baby!!! Still think it has room to run towards $3 a share (around just over $2.40- starting near 2.22 today. This new environment should make it more attractive than when it was trading near that level about a month ago...
Aggies1322
AG
Anyone in the weekly ROKU 120c? What exit are y'all looking for. I keep wanting to jump at $1.25 but feel like it might soar.
Aggies1322
AG
oldarmy1 said:

Aggies1322 said:

oldarmy1 said:

jsap said:

psst. $5.86
AgEng06
AG
I was, but rolled it to 6/12 120c to give it a little more time.
oldarmy1
AG
SPY is exactly up at two day resistance tops. Explosion to make your mouths hang open and what you thought were great gains dwarfed by excess? Or rejected and the highs of the day? Won't be able to tell on first failed pullback.
oldarmy1
AG
Aggies1322 said:

Anyone in the weekly ROKU 120c? What exit are y'all looking for. I keep wanting to jump at $1.25 but feel like it might soar.
I think you held through the pain and are in the initial move upward, so do what you need to for capital recapture but hold IMO
Aggies1322
AG
oldarmy1 said:

Aggies1322 said:

I think you held through the pain and are in the initial move upward, so do what you need to for capital recapture but hold IMO

Thanks. Wealth of knowledge across this board.
oldarmy1
AG
oldarmy1 said:

SPY is exactly up at two day resistance tops. Explosion to make your mouths hang open and what you thought were great gains dwarfed by excess? Or rejected and the highs of the day? Won't be able to tell on first failed pullback.
There is your first failed pullback on que. Who says trading is hard?
AgShaun00
AG
oldarmy1 said:

cptthunder said:

I was just about to post about the stock that shall not be named. I'm getting pissed off at it now.
sometimes you need to learn when to hold them or when to fold them. the stock not to be named is a fold
oldarmy1
AG
AMBA big volume spike foretelling the potential top for the win again. I tell you what - isn't that just friggin amazing how that works?

Now if markets do break to new highs and go silly AMBA will rocket right past that high. But we used knowledge to get our price when it was going to be there for the getting. That's the point.
AggiePeeps06
AG
Exit AMBA?
BearkatRunner88
AG
stxag8 said:

oldarmy1 said:

Out at 3.4
Ugh my 3.4 never filled!
BrokeAssAggie
It will get there again soon...
oldarmy1
AG
AggiePeeps06 said:

Exit AMBA?
Use Model T on this short intraday wave if haven't exited planned sells. $58.20 area should get you $3.25 or so.

Looks like $3.35-$3.40 going to get filled
AgEng06
AG
Still momentum to eventually run to $4.50? Or are you getting all out?
oldarmy1
AG
AgEng06 said:

Still momentum to eventually run to $4.50? Or are you getting all out?
Still holding rest for breakout to new highs on macro markets. All this energy to get us back up here only to end up where big money could have sold twice now? I don't think so. We're going to break at some point and I'm going to get my $313 flash and people will think the Wizard of Oz is real.
AgEng06
AG
Got it. Thanks!
oldarmy1
AG
The stock that shall not be named has moved a penny. Alert! It has moved a penny.
oldarmy1
AG
Look at the days volume on the nameless stock. Very very low today. I am hopeful it is a pattern I see a lot of time pre-breakout, where the buying just sits back on a number and invites nervous or impatient sellers to bail just before exploding. It has two days from today for that to be true.
ProgN
It's so hard following this thread today without clicking over to the tears thread regarding Fatheree's commitment.
Aggies1322
AG
Do you think the $313 point is where we see a significant pull back for those puts to make money?
oldarmy1
AG
Aggies1322 said:

Do you think the $313 point is where we see a significant pull back for those puts to make money?
YES!!!
First Page Last Page
Page 1646 of 6379

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.