Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

22,023,071 Views | 224208 Replies | Last: 1 min ago by Chef Elko
oldarmy1
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Put/Call time. Gotta play it tight to the market on Thursdays with expiration tomorrow. One side will go to hardly anything quick, so only for those understanding what this is about.

SPY $307 call and $305 Put. We're shading the Put side.

If you think we wave again then you buy the calls here and the Puts you buy above $306.40 to create some overlap
oldarmy1
AG
Intraday H&S on V and frankly most stocks, including a flatter one on SPY
oldarmy1
AG
Anyone know anything about PTN....popped yesterday on volume and has held above its base today consolidating. No options
AggiePeeps06
AG
SpeedyAg90
AG
Just donated, always good to share the wealth and give back !
IrishTxAggie
AG
Lots of weak betas on a relatively strong day again. Could be setting up for a repeat of what happens yesterday.
Dale Earnhardts Stache
AG
Donated as well! Thanks, OA!
UpstateAg
AG
Yep. I missed yesterday. Today was like last Friday, just boring. I could go for some fireworks either way tomorrow. Have to pay for a week at the beach in a couple weeks.
oldarmy1
AG
That top sell on V turned out to be a good read for it and the markets. That was the highs today. Thanks to that trick attempt institution. We read your book!!!

oldarmy1
AG
The stock that shall not be named has a crazy cup pattern.
oldarmy1
AG
BTW, if you are in the SPY Put/Call....I'm buying SPY against half of the Puts if we flash below $305 today. Not tomorrow though.
TheCellarDoor
AG
I'm also in ZEST as a lotto, and I went net free today. I hope it goes to $20, but it could easily go to $0, and I got burned on exactly this scenario over 10 years ago on here.

For those who remember, forgive me for bringing up old wounds... GNVC. A poster on here recommended GNVC as a sure thing medical stock that was about to get FDA approval for whatever the heck it was. We would get periodic positive pumps on how well they heard (on the internet) the Phase 3 trial was going and how "any day now" approval was coming from the FDA. At one point I was up 3x until I woke up one morning to see the stock down 80% or so pre-market after news hit that they were cancelling the Phase 3 trial because it was a complete failure. They got bought out at pennies on the dollar and my 3x turned into a complete capital loss.

No idea if ZEST is that, and I still have net-free money in it in case the rumors are true. But internet rumors about something like this will almost always be positive (confirmation bias). This run-up could be from leaked intel on the settlement, or it could be nothing more than big money pumping and trying to FOMO people into buying before dumping.

Just like Vegas, only gamble what you want to lose. Now let's hope the dice are hot!!
Aggies1322
AG
oldarmy1 said:

Bought some contracts. Hopefully it gets its name back while I'm in.
OverSeas AG
AG
Every knee shall bow and every tongue shall confess
oldarmy1
AG
Aggies1322 said:

oldarmy1 said:

Bought some contracts. Hopefully it gets its name back while I'm in.
Pressing late. We have someone who buys and then the stock goes up. Another Patton movie quote: "Promote him - he's in good with the Lord".
McInnis 03
AG
No faith in the bulls right now.

***If this post is on Business and Investing, take it with a grain of salt. I am wrong way more than I am right (but I am less wrong than I used to be) and if you follow me you will be too.***

B&I Key:
ETH - Extended Trading Hours --- RTH - Regular Trading Hours
ORH - Opening Range (1st 30min) High --- ORL - Opening Range Low
R1, R2, R3 - Resistance 1, 2, or 3 --- S1, S2, S3 - Support 1, 2 or 3
BB675
AG
I just contributed with a couple of thousand shares. I hope it gets it's name back soon.
OverSeas AG
AG
astroaggie13
AG
BB675 said:

I just contributed with a couple of thousand shares. I hope it gets it's name back soon.
so we're just buying for the breakout at this point? Are you putting in a stop below the top of the box in case it fails the breakout? or are you planning to hold long term?
Gig em Stros
AgShaun00
AG
OverSeas AG said:

SABR puts coming in line crazy on cheddar.
duck bought that one. in at .55
McInnis 03
AG
OverSeas AG said:

***If this post is on Business and Investing, take it with a grain of salt. I am wrong way more than I am right (but I am less wrong than I used to be) and if you follow me you will be too.***

B&I Key:
riley290
AG
the regulatory filing they released this morning was super ugly
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
gougler08
AG
McInnis 03 said:

OverSeas AG said:

Good...I want to buy in to a long position and want to see it hit $6 or so
Brewmaster
AG
you all seeing MSFT bullish flow? I'm hearing chatter of it
McInnis 03
AG
Also at an OK spot in the channel to come back a bit.

B&I Key:
Bird Poo
AG
TheCellarDoor said:

I'm also in ZEST as a lotto, and I went net free today. I hope it goes to $20, but it could easily go to $0, and I got burned on exactly this scenario over 10 years ago on here.

For those who remember, forgive me for bringing up old wounds... GNVC. A poster on here recommended GNVC as a sure thing medical stock that was about to get FDA approval for whatever the heck it was. We would get periodic positive pumps on how well they heard (on the internet) the Phase 3 trial was going and how "any day now" approval was coming from the FDA. At one point I was up 3x until I woke up one morning to see the stock down 80% or so pre-market after news hit that they were cancelling the Phase 3 trial because it was a complete failure. They got bought out at pennies on the dollar and my 3x turned into a complete capital loss.

No idea if ZEST is that, and I still have net-free money in it in case the rumors are true. But internet rumors about something like this will almost always be positive (confirmation bias). This run-up could be from leaked intel on the settlement, or it could be nothing more than big money pumping and trying to FOMO people into buying before dumping.

Just like Vegas, only gamble what you want to lose. Now let's hope the dice are hot!!
I fell for the same thing. I was new to trading at the time and thought "Surely, Aggies know a good thing to invest in". Lost my ass.
leoj
AG
Rug pull. Watch out below
IrishTxAggie
AG
BREwmaster said:

you all seeing MSFT bullish flow? I'm hearing chatter of it

MSFT calls have been nonstop. Even weekly OTM
OverSeas AG
AG
AgShaun00
AG
trump talking about chyna tomorrow. Is this the reason for pullback?
OverSeas AG
AG
McInnis 03
AG
The 307c SPY's are on sale at the moment.

B&I Key:
leoj
AG
AgShaun00 said:

trump talking about chyna tomorrow. Is this the reason for pullback?

Yes
AggiePeeps06
AG
Just followed this strategy on the flash below 305
McInnis 03
AG
ONe more last little run should put the puts on sale.

B&I Key:
First Page Last Page
Page 1624 of 6406

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.