Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

21,523,195 Views | 223304 Replies | Last: 8 hrs ago by ProgN
BrokeAssAggie
How long do you want to ignore this user?
that 6/5 200 C looking good
TecRecAg
AG
The stock that shall not be named is my only red in the position box
stxag8
AG
DKNG with another huge day so far
oldarmy1
AG
V checking for trailing stops.
Whitehouse Road
AG
Here it goes
IrishTxAggie
AG
SNAP 6/12 18.5C getting some play
texagbeliever
In case yall care, my lucky number stock NINE is up 35% from support on low volume. If/When big volume shows up this will boom! It is in a very similar pattern to its breakout on 5/12. It could pull back down to 2 again before launch.

Look at the 1M daily chart. Tell me if you dont see it.
EVA3
AG
oldarmy1 said:

Remember the other day when I said I've seen this pattern 100 time (may have said 1000) before on the down drafts leading to no real sell off - and to be buyers? Look at V now. Already started that slow steady rising wedge. I could see it coming a mile away. You will be able to as well as you continue.
Is this just something that happens or are they taking out the stops? And how do we learn to spot it?

Thanks, as always.
KT 90
AG
topher06 said:

I just unloaded mine at $1.71 (I bought way later than most of you guys, so this was only about a $0.30/share gain). Not a lot of money invested and it was in a retirement account, but I'll pour one out for you guys when I'm old and can access the gains. Thanks.
tempted to do the same. I already cashed out once on these, then bought more on one of the dips (not a lot of money, but still profits....). Anybody know if there is any resolution in sight for the pending case, or are we still in a holding pattern?
BrokeAssAggie
could be "any day now" is what one poster said....
oldarmy1
AG
EVA3 said:

oldarmy1 said:

Remember the other day when I said I've seen this pattern 100 time (may have said 1000) before on the down drafts leading to no real sell off - and to be buyers? Look at V now. Already started that slow steady rising wedge. I could see it coming a mile away. You will be able to as well as you continue.
Is this just something that happens or are they taking out the stops? And how do we learn to spot it?

Thanks, as always.
It's natural ebbs and flows. Sometimes you can see it coming with a large volume BUY, oddly enough, the large volume buy that goes no higher is enticing buyers just ahead of the institutional strategy so when they start the sell it gets those weak day traders to do most of the work on the pullback. And just as those day traders start feeling good about taking the quick loss the stock rips to new highs......like right now on V. hahahaha
SpeedyAg90
AG
Are we still looking for a 2.50 exit on V 6/5 calls?
oldarmy1
AG
SpeedyAg90 said:

Are we still looking for a 2.50 exit on V 6/5 calls?
Yes, although getting your capital back for a free ride is my preferred approach.
McInnis 03
AG
Anyone else see a double bottom on FB around 221? I'm looking at the 1H charts. 1st bottom yesterday morning, 2nd bottom today open.
***If this post is on Business and Investing, take it with a grain of salt. I am wrong way more than I am right (but I am less wrong than I used to be) and if you follow me you will be too.***

B&I Key:
ETH - Extended Trading Hours --- RTH - Regular Trading Hours
ORH - Opening Range (1st 30min) High --- ORL - Opening Range Low
R1, R2, R3 - Resistance 1, 2, or 3 --- S1, S2, S3 - Support 1, 2 or 3
TecRecAg
AG
I really gotta put on the big boy pants and quit buying 1-3 contracts at a time...
texagbeliever
texagbeliever said:

In case yall care, my lucky number stock NINE is up 35% from support on low volume. If/When big volume shows up this will boom! It is in a very similar pattern to its breakout on 5/12. It could pull back down to 2 again before launch.

I just got 10 contracts of $5 call at $0.1 so if you want to gamble try low bidding.
Maximus_Meridius
AG
TecRecAg said:

I really gotta put on the big boy pants and quit buying 1-3 contracts at a time...
Why? Is it not working? Sure, it's nice to be able to go net-free on a lot of these contracts, but when something doesn't break your way, the risk and damage are higher.
McInnis 03
AG
texagbeliever said:

***If this post is on Business and Investing, take it with a grain of salt. I am wrong way more than I am right (but I am less wrong than I used to be) and if you follow me you will be too.***

B&I Key:
ProgN
What do you think about ZS? Chart looks pretty good and earnings are today AHs. There are buys of the $80c weeklies right now too.
texagbeliever
The 100 day moving average is 2.27. 200 day is 3.5
Dale Earnhardts Stache
AG
texagbeliever said:

The 100 day moving average is 2.27. 200 day is 3.5
How are you playing this?

7/17 $2.50C is $0.50 right now but not a lot of volume.
EngrAg14
AG
Of course I go heavy in DIS for the move up and its ****s the bed
texagbeliever
That $0.5 was my bid that was hit. I also got the 10 that was hit for the $5 at .1 .

I wouldnt go long stock because there is some credit risk to the stock but see if you can get someone to come down and hit a low ball option bid.
spud1910
AG
Prognightmare said:

What do you think about ZS? Chart looks pretty good and earnings are today AHs. There are buys of the $80c weeklies right now too.
Looked at it, but couldn't quite pull the trigger.
texagbeliever
I cant tell from all the lines are you thinking yay or nay?
McInnis 03
AG
texagbeliever said:

I cant tell from all the lines are you thinking yay or nay?
I'll watch it a bit, but if it gets over that flat top I drew in (black line) you could have a nice little run.

B&I Key:
59 South
AG
If you guys really want to see some chart pron, check this out. V hourly chart. Even hourly charts have Darvas boxes too!

And those blue lines are the longer term rising channel since mid March. Room to 200 which is obviously a magnet. Overrun would put it around 205 on the upper channel. With no decay (ie right now), those calls would be about 3.25 at 200 and 4.50+ at 202.5 mid upper channel.

gougler08
AG
Taking the rest of my DFS off the table here as we near the gap fill
TecRecAg
AG
Sorry. I meant that as more of a joke than anything. Of course it's working, no doubt about that.

I was talking about the ability to be net free.
BrokeAssAggie
ZEST up 30% for the day
TecRecAg
AG
What on earth is driving this?? I've got about 400 shares and curious if I should call it a day or if this thing is about to go on a long run
Maximus_Meridius
AG
TecRecAg said:

Sorry. I meant that as more of a joke than anything. Of course it's working, no doubt about that.

I was talking about the ability to be net free.
Ah, gotcha. It just sounded like you were a beginner like me, and I've made the mistake of "Gee, I should go big or go home." Took a bit to recover from that FUBAR.
AgEng06
AG
riley290 said:

LVGO one of my favorite picks. Glen and Jennifer are amazing people I've been lucky to work with some and this thing will have some space to run once payors get on board.
Thought on a good long entry for LVGO? Now, or are we looking for a pullback first?
cptthunder
I went ahead and took 50% off at a 20% gain for myself and holding the rest and if it drops to my entry or below use profit to increase overall stake
Aggies1322
AG
59 South said:

If you guys really want to see some chart pron, check this out. V hourly chart. Even hourly charts have Darvas boxes too!

And those blue lines are the longer term rising channel since mid March. Room to 200 which is obviously a magnet. Overrun would put it around 205 on the upper channel. With no decay (ie right now), those calls would be about 3.25 at 200 and 4.50+ at 202.5 mid upper channel.

So did it just move back down into the box? I cant see the value at the top of the box.
First Page Last Page
Page 1619 of 6381

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.