Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

22,030,875 Views | 224268 Replies | Last: 26 min ago by bmoochie
Colt98
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I don't want to jinx it. I'll wait until 8:29 in the morning..
ProgN
AgEng06 said:

My 93c I sold a day or two ago for about 60% profit were about 7x this morning, I believe.

Edit: I bought at 1.15... sold at 1.70 and 2.00. They are 8.75 right now.

Flip over to the cool side of the pillow. You made a nice profit, move on. Do you think you're the only one on this thread that hasn't sold for a nice profit, but it skyrocketed afterwards? You're not, don't dwell on it. Beating yourself up for selling too soon because you'd have made more will guarantee you'll lose everything because you'll lose more waiting for the home runs. You make the return you just posted on 70% of your trades, you'll be extremely wealthy. Have a nice dinner and drink for making a good trade. JMO.
AgEng06
AG
Oh, I know you're right. I was just taking a minute to lament. Moving on now.
Maximus_Meridius
AG
Prognightmare said:

AgEng06 said:

My 93c I sold a day or two ago for about 60% profit were about 7x this morning, I believe.

Flip over to the cool side of the pillow. You made a nice profit, move on. Do you think you're the only one on this thread that hasn't sold for a nice profit, but it skyrocketed afterwards? You're not, don't dwell on it. Beating yourself up for selling too soon because you'd have made more will guarantee you'll lose everything because you'll lose more waiting for the home runs. You make the return you just posted on 70% of your trades, you'll be extremely wealthy. Have a nice dinner and drink for making a good trade. JMO.
Freaking this, man. This is still something I am working on, but for the last two weeks I've been taking the "unless I have rock solid reasoning for it to continue, or OA says it's happening, I start looking to sell at 50%" approach. And it's working, my account hit it's all-time high today, and with any luck I'll actually see 5 figures before the end of next month. Soooo many times I took big hits on options just because I wanted just a little bit more, and then the bottom fell out and I had to close at a loss.
ProgN
AgEng06 said:

You get no sympathy or quarter here when you make 60%+ on a trade and ***** about it.
tlepoC
AG
Don't sweat it - I sold my BA calls at close for a decent profit. I then watched it for a few minutes AH to make sure I made the right decision. Felt good walking away from the computer.

Should I look again ...at what could have been?
IrishTxAggie
AG
AgEng06
Grown Pear
AG
IrishTxAggie said:

Hahah
Bob Knights Paper Hands
Wheatables02 said:

oldarmy1 said:

If my June 19 $315 flash calls hit I'm buying everyone 100 shares of the stock that shall not be named.
in

Can we refuse this offer and instead request a Coors yellow belly?
Bob Knights Paper Hands
Prognightmare said:

AgEng06 said:

You get no sympathy or quarter here when you make 60%+ on a trade and ***** about it.

No kidding. It's funny when you think back at the times you kick yourself for making a great trade but not making an extra, extra great trade. I try to think about it this way - instead of your great trade it could always have been a cement company from a Latin American country.
Maximus_Meridius
AG
Bob Knights Liver said:

Prognightmare said:

AgEng06 said:

No kidding. It's funny when you think back at the times you kick yourself for making a great trade but not making an extra, extra great trade. I try to think about it this way - instead of your great trade it could always have been a cement company from a Latin American country.

Oh *****..
Mr President Elect
AG
Bob Knights Liver said:

Prognightmare said:

AgEng06 said:

I like to sell and forget about the trade... this board does not let me do that
McInnis 03
AG
AggiePeeps06 said:

What were your costs on the options? Trying to understand the structure better

Purchase
***If this post is on Business and Investing, take it with a grain of salt. I am wrong way more than I am right (but I am less wrong than I used to be) and if you follow me you will be too.***

B&I Key:
ETH - Extended Trading Hours --- RTH - Regular Trading Hours
ORH - Opening Range (1st 30min) High --- ORL - Opening Range Low
R1, R2, R3 - Resistance 1, 2, or 3 --- S1, S2, S3 - Support 1, 2 or 3
McInnis 03
AG
AggiePeeps06 said:

close
***If this post is on Business and Investing, take it with a grain of salt. I am wrong way more than I am right (but I am less wrong than I used to be) and if you follow me you will be too.***

B&I Key:
McInnis 03
AG
Prognightmare said:

AggiePeeps06 said:

His entry was perfect. His exit, not so much.

Aren't you banned yet?

B&I Key:
McInnis 03
AG
Prognightmare said:

AgEng06 said:

Irish and I are all timers on this, until I hear different nobody holds a candle to the Amazon miss

B&I Key:
Touchless
AG
Maximus_Meridius said:

Prognightmare said:

AgEng06 said:

Freaking this, man. This is still something I am working on, but for the last two weeks I've been taking the "unless I have rock solid reasoning for it to continue, or OA says it's happening, I start looking to sell at 50%" approach. And it's working, my account hit it's all-time high today, and with any luck I'll actually see 5 figures before the end of next month. Soooo many times I took big hits on options just because I wanted just a little bit more, and then the bottom fell out and I had to close at a loss.
Yep, this was me today with BA. Had the $148C for Friday. Was up 50% so I took it really early this morning before the sell off. I've been caught too many times hoping for it to go up a little more before it drops out. Only bought it because of all the flow we saw on it yesterday and didn't want to hold too long given it expires this week. What I sold for $2.2 would currently be $9+. I could just use some wins right now though anyway so I'll take it.
McInnis 03
AG
I have twitter and FB

B&I Key:
khaos288
AG
McInnis 03 said:

I have twitter and FB

Yikes. Going to be a lot of court battles at a minimum.
IrishTxAggie
AG
ProgN
Bob Knights Liver said:

Prognightmare said:

AgEng06 said:

ProgN
McInnis 03 said:

Prognightmare said:

AggiePeeps06 said:

Aren't you banned yet?
McInnis 03
Rice and Fries
Prognightmare said:

McInnis 03 said:

Prognightmare said:

AggiePeeps06 said:

Aren't you banned yet?

ProgN
Image didn't upload.
texagbeliever
It was the southpark Annnnnnd he's gone.
ProgN
Thanks
claym711
AG
?itok=rvx_HwhT

I know everyone is currently permabull, and I have been long heavy as well, but constantly seeing signs that retail is chasing this up and when they head for the doors in the first correction, its going to be ooogly.
Carlo4
AG
You should check out MRNA on that.... especially in combination of when executives sold out of stock in the last month...
IrishTxAggie
AG
Where do you get those graphs from of you don't mind me asking?
riley290
AG
https://robintrack.net/

https://www.sw****stocks.com/dashboard/wallstreetbets/realtime

https://senatestockwatcher.com/

https://squeezemetrics.com/monitor/dix

https://www.barchart.com/options

enjoy the ridiculousness
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
Bob Knights Paper Hands
Why is that IQ chart for Robinhood tracking dated early May to mid June? Did I black out for a few weeks again?
riley290
AG
those are just examples of patterns and not actual data, click on the ticker or search a ticker
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
gougler08
AG
Futures already at 305
First Page Last Page
Page 1615 of 6408

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.