Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

22,090,433 Views | 224479 Replies | Last: 6 hrs ago by sts7049
$30,000 Millionaire
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
well, this is not what I expected two hours ago. I guess China is the only thing left to spook the FOMO buyers.
gougler08
AG
BREwmaster said:

Aggies1322 said:

IrishTxAggie said:

I'm in these

I'm in. Dont let me down.

watching for bottom, will try to join you all shortly
V bottom right there
Brewmaster
AG
dp
fightintxag13
AG
Thanks for the info! I know you have done a lot of work researching this, and I personally appreciate you bringing all of it to the board. I hope we all hit a home run here!
Brewmaster
AG
BREwmaster said:

Update on Zest for those wondering.

Warrants for shares to be sold had to be done by close on Monday. We saw 1.7 or so million in volume which is high for it and it still ended green even with all the selling.

It has steadily climbed this week with primarily big buys and not much selling other than swing traders it looks like. There's a lot of smoke of this thing being settled by June 1 but I think it could be today or tomorrow from everything I'm seeing.

One other note. The court proceedings have been filed through pacer monitor and that's how we have been keeping track. The pretrial hearing for today was canceled last week. There was some debate in it saying "cancelled" instead of "postponed" or " cancelled due to covid". A poster on Reddit said they found other cases on pacer that said "postponed" or "postponed due to covid".

I think the deal is close to done or done and the court has been notified. The next 10 days could be really interesting but I think it's more like the next 48 hours.

great update on ZEST, thank you sir!

TecRecAg
AG
Thank you! I made some money on this on the climb to 1.30. Taking a small piece of the profit and buying back in at 1.35. It's like playing the lottery...
AgShaun00
AG
in also
IrishTxAggie
AG
This is a hell of a bounce on the SPX right now.
GigEmRangers75455
fightintxag13 said:

Thanks for the info! I know you have done a lot of work researching this, and I personally appreciate you bringing all of it to the board. I hope we all hit a home run here!

No problem and I hope it works out. I'm really confident and hope I can bring value to the board with this. I've learned a ton over the past few months from everyone else her so I'm hoping to tee one up for those wanting in on it. Good luck to everyone.
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
In my opinion, Tesla is excessively overvalued and undeserving of a tech multiple. Porsche has caught up in the luxury space and Ford/GM/Toyota will figure it out in the lower cost space. Their solar entity is one of many, the solar roof is ridiculously expensive, and the power wall batteries are more expensive for what they are vs. competitors.

There is no doubt Tesla is going to be a player, they're going to face stiff competition.
Talon2DSO
AG
Which ones?
IrishTxAggie
AG
$30,000 Millionaire said:

In my opinion, Tesla is excessively overvalued and undeserving of a tech multiple. Porsche has caught up in the luxury space and Ford/GM/Toyota will figure it out in the lower cost space. Their solar entity is one of many, the solar roof is ridiculously expensive, and the power wall batteries are more expensive for what they are vs. competitors.

There is no doubt Tesla is going to be a player, they're going to face stiff competition.
As you typed this 710k just came through for the 5/22 800C
59 South
AG
5/29 190s Irish posted about a couple pages back. Lots of buying in them yesterday around 1.10-1.20
McInnis 03
AG
McInnis 03 said:

They're trying to break TESLA. It's hanging on support, but if someone sells off here in any serious way, it's going to run south quick.
I'm going to go ahead and say that 796 protected it's keep and the hammer that is forming on the 1 hr is enough to tell me it's not going to floor out right now.
***If this post is on Business and Investing, take it with a grain of salt. I am wrong way more than I am right (but I am less wrong than I used to be) and if you follow me you will be too.***

B&I Key:
ETH - Extended Trading Hours --- RTH - Regular Trading Hours
ORH - Opening Range (1st 30min) High --- ORL - Opening Range Low
R1, R2, R3 - Resistance 1, 2, or 3 --- S1, S2, S3 - Support 1, 2 or 3
IrishTxAggie
AG
TWTR is looking great. 32.50 can really get it going.
0708aggie
AG
It was the 5/29 190 calls most likely. Sitting at 1.04 now
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
I am a Tesla shareholder, but I got in early - 2013 early. I sold half at $600 believing $500 was more of a fair value. I personally wouldn't play options with it on these prices, but to each their own.
Charismatic Megafauna
AG
there you go trying to find reason again. If there's one stock that doesn't follow logic it's tesla. Think of it as a cult and it'll start to make sense.

and if you want to join a really crappy cult, I am accepting members in my PYX fan club. SMDH. Down another 8%. I have tons of shares, calls at strikes and expirations all over the place, so they're sure to file bk any day now. However, I saw a tweet that there was almost no shares left to borrow, and interest rate is like 300%, so if this is true it's clearly been shorted all to hell and due to run...
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
which is exactly why options on it are too risky for me.
IrishTxAggie
AG
$30,000 Millionaire said:

I am a Tesla shareholder, but I got in early - 2013 early. I sold half at $600 believing $500 was more of a fair value. I personally wouldn't play options with it on these prices, but to each their own.
I don't play it with options anymore. It's too nerve racking. It trades at a $3 spread sometimes. the bleed on premium in a matter of seconds is depressing. You can't set your s/l fast enough
cottonpicker
AG
Is it your opinion to still buy this? I have quite a few at 1.02.
SpeedyAg90
AG
Killing it today!!! Sold some BJ calls, ERI calls from yesterday. Flipped some SPY calls today. And took Irish's tip on MU early and looking good. Irish, you gonna take MU calls to the end of the day.
GigEmRangers75455
cottonpicker said:

Is it your opinion to still buy this? I have quite a few at 1.02.

In my opinion the price only matters with how many shares you can get. The ups and downs in price are actually really meaningless if there's a buyout as I'm expecting. It's basically buy and hold until there's a verdict but I think that verdict comes very soon.

Also, I added more this morning as well so I'm not real concerned with the price just how many shares I own at this point.
TheBiggerEvent
AG
Why won't TDA let me buy this stock?
GigEmRangers75455
Fidelity and E*TRADE are the only ones that I'm aware of that allow it. I use E*TRADE for mine and just place a limit order.
Exsurge Domine
Baba being a ridiculous tease.
IrishTxAggie
AG
Those MU calls should be good for anyone that got in at or under $1.8. If it can clear 46.2, I think we can see it return to yesterday's highs
texagbeliever
I cant wait for the party at this guys new lake house! I'll have some cash to buy booze.
Andy07
AG
Schwab also has no issues buying ZEST
Bird Poo
AG
Aggies75455 said:

fightintxag13 said:

No problem and I hope it works out. I'm really confident and hope I can bring value to the board with this. I've learned a ton over the past few months from everyone else her so I'm hoping to tee one up for those wanting in on it. Good luck to everyone.
TD Ameritrade is rejecting my trades (buys) of ZEST?
IrishTxAggie
AG
WMT is being a *****...
Exsurge Domine
Shorting Nabors, 9 consecutive green candles in a row. Up 30% today, bound to be a retrace
SpeedyAg90
AG
Sounds like a plan! I had bought some NBR awhile back for long term and it is going off. It makes absolutely no sense with current drilling activity now or mid term but hell I'll take it now! Lol
Andy07
AG
IrishTxAggie said:

WMT is being a *****...

I'm hoping all my WMT calls are failing because my ZEST shares about to pay out huge
Exsurge Domine
IrishTxAggie said:

WMT is being a *****...

Lost about $2k in them this week
First Page Last Page
Page 1580 of 6414

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.