Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

21,521,716 Views | 223304 Replies | Last: 1 hr ago by ProgN
gougler08
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Agzonfire said:

LK is actually trading pre-market around $3.30 right now.

I only bought a bit so at this point I'm just going to let it sit and see if it eventually tries to fill that huge gap. Not going to cost down though
IrishTxAggie
AG
gougler08 said:

Agzonfire said:

I only bought a bit so at this point I'm just going to let it sit and see if it eventually tries to fill that huge gap. Not going to cost down though
Call me crazy, but this might be one of the best opportunities in our lifetime for leaps. I'm eyeing the JAN2021 5C and JAN2022 10C
Charismatic Megafauna
AG
I think VTIQ's recent performance is another example of Ranger's idea. I'm in!
TChaney
McInnis 03
AG
Did anyone else see all the INO $14c for this friday the other day? I did so I bought shares at $14.....woke up and they're $18+
***If this post is on Business and Investing, take it with a grain of salt. I am wrong way more than I am right (but I am less wrong than I used to be) and if you follow me you will be too.***

B&I Key:
ETH - Extended Trading Hours --- RTH - Regular Trading Hours
ORH - Opening Range (1st 30min) High --- ORL - Opening Range Low
R1, R2, R3 - Resistance 1, 2, or 3 --- S1, S2, S3 - Support 1, 2 or 3
McInnis 03
AG
IrishTxAggie said:

gougler08 said:

Agzonfire said:

Call me crazy, but this might be one of the best opportunities in our lifetime for leaps. I'm eyeing the JAN2021 5C and JAN2022 10C
If they really are selling coffee it's not a bad risk. If everything has been made up BS....well I've already made worse decisions in the market this week......
***If this post is on Business and Investing, take it with a grain of salt. I am wrong way more than I am right (but I am less wrong than I used to be) and if you follow me you will be too.***

B&I Key:
ETH - Extended Trading Hours --- RTH - Regular Trading Hours
ORH - Opening Range (1st 30min) High --- ORL - Opening Range Low
R1, R2, R3 - Resistance 1, 2, or 3 --- S1, S2, S3 - Support 1, 2 or 3
IrishTxAggie
AG
I'm going to wait until their appeals
gougler08
AG
IrishTxAggie said:

gougler08 said:

Agzonfire said:

I don't see it as a bad option play...I am in the stock (after the plummet) so I'll just bag hold for a while, no point in selling when its so low, might as well see if it slowly comes back
12thMan86
AG
McInnis 03 said:

12thMan86 said:

12thMan86 said:

NIIICE flush at the end. Bought some 5/22 SPY 300 puts about 30 mins before close x 4 and made $508. Never hit my stop. So nice to get in at the right spot, for a change!
fyi not that this makes a damn bit of difference. The guys I follow use an indicator called VOODOO lines, and I've seen stocks reverse to the PENNY using these things. The Voodoo support/resistance has always been at 2934, and we broke it on the last 15 min candle.

Probably means we rip up tomorrow, but just thought I'd put that out there.

So far so good
Right! I replied to your email.
IrishTxAggie
AG
There are buyers out there. Looking at the L2 and I think this thing will find a support at ~$2.5 and possibly see a nice bounce play.
Carlo4
AG
https://www.marketwatch.com/story/luckin-coffee-began-trading-again-but-it-will-have-to-close-stores-and-investors-will-be-wiped-out-says-quo-vadis-2020-05-20?mod=home-page
gougler08
AG
ERI up big premarket again, can't stop won't stop
Rice and Fries
I don't get the LK thing. Why would anyone want to willingly invest in a Chinese company with obviously shady business practices/reporting and issues with fraud?

Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me.
tam2002
AG
gougler08 said:

I've took profits the last two days from it...might be again today
BB675
AG
Thoughts on NNDM this morning?
IrishTxAggie
AG
Rice and Fries said:

I don't get the LK thing. Why would anyone want to willingly invest in a Chinese company with obviously shady business practices/reporting and issues with fraud?

That is all Chinese companies. NIO is on deck
ProgN
Howdy gang

We need AMD to blow through $57 for a good setup for NVDA earnings tomorrow
gougler08
AG
tam2002 said:

gougler08 said:

I have a covered call at 29...if it's called out so be it, will be a double up for a 3-4 week holding
Carlo4
AG
tam2002 said:

gougler08 said:

It can go to low 20s again and still be in the upward trend lines formed way back in later March. Good problem to have
Bird Poo
AG
IrishTxAggie said:

Rice and Fries said:

That is all Chinese companies. NIO is on deck
I'm thinking the same. Cut my losses 2 days ago for a 20% loss.

I'm willing to see if LK move ups some before selling. **** China.
12thMan86
AG
BB675 said:

chase at your own risk. Could just keep going up, but at some point the people that bought at 1 or 2 bucks will sell. Maybe if it starts to run just move up stops.
oldarmy1
AG
So right back to where we hedged for yet another bite at the breakout Apple.
TChaney
oldarmy1
AG
What's the news on NNDM tanking it to $2.50? That's below it's pre jump support.
CheladaAg
AG
TChaney said:

12thMan86 said:

BB675 said:

chase at your own risk. Could just keep going up, but at some point the people that bought at 1 or 2 bucks will sell. Maybe if it starts to run just move up stops.
They are doing it right now.. down to 2.45

Offering
oldarmy1
AG
At $2/share. Ouch
Talon2DSO
AG
How we riding today? Yesterday's drop let me pick up some 295c on the cheap and I had a 290p, 285p. Which way we going to pull
UpstateAg
AG
Waiting on a Tesla face rip up.
leoj
AG

claym711
AG
Long last night after close, took most out this morning but keeping some. I don't currently see great odds of reaching 3k today, 25-30% chance but will be adding if market coils up through first hour.
oldarmy1
AG
I shorted SPY at $295.88 against my $295 calls expiring today. Will gladly be part of covering to speed breakout if they can get $296.26.
gougler08
AG
oldarmy1 said:

What's the news on NNDM tanking it to $2.50? That's below it's pre jump support.
Was at $6 after hours and now below $2.50? Wtf is going on here
oldarmy1
AG
BJ & TWTR calls finally ready to payoff today? Both pressing upper zones. If markets do breakout both of these will have long green candles.
AGSmith
AG
gougler08 said:

oldarmy1 said:

Was at $6 after hours and now below $2.50? Wtf is going on here
https://finance.yahoo.com/news/nano-dimension-prices-35-9-124241223.html

Boca Raton, Florida, May 20, 2020 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Nano Dimension Ltd. (NNDM), a leading Additively Manufactured Electronics (AME)/PE (Printed Electronics) provider, today announced it has entered into definitive agreements with investors for the purchase and sale of 17,950,000 of the Company's American Depositary Shares ("ADSs") at a price of $2.00 per ADS pursuant to a registered direct offering. The gross proceeds of the offering will be approximately $35.9 million, before deducting placement agent fees and other estimated offering expenses. The Company intends to use the net proceeds for working capital and for other general corporate purposes. The closing of the registered direct offering is expected to take place on or about May 22, 2020, subject to the satisfaction of customary closing conditions.
IrishTxAggie
AG
First Page Last Page
Page 1566 of 6381

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.