Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

22,027,365 Views | 224254 Replies | Last: 25 min ago by Heineken-Ashi
oldarmy1
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Jizzle89 said:

Welp.. BJ collapse AH..

We tried
Give it time. The "collapse" is 100 shares total traded.

I'm sitting at the bid and keep getting jumped.
E
AG
Exsurge Domine said:

Sdc going to be a bloodbath

And we're back!
oldarmy1
AG
I think SDC numbers were stellar considering all of their locations were closed.
Andy07
AG
oldarmy1 said:

Andy07 said:

I'm in it too, BOL all

edit: entry of 2.21 on the 280p and 2.1 on the 283c
With 2 days of trading and average daily moves of $7+ you'll have to try hard to lose money on those entries..
I'm tempted to say challenge accepted....
Hendrix
AG
no idea what SDC does tomorrow. call is going well. I like it long term though.
GigEmRangers75455
https://www.pacermonitor.com/public/case/25235918/Zest_Labs_Inc_et_al_v_WalMart_Inc

Pretrial meeting scheduled next Thursday has been canceled. Anybody know if it would have said postponed instead of canceled if they were scheduling for a later date? A deal may be struck.
TecRecAg
AG
Woah. I think you may be on to something...
Grown Pear
AG
WMT earnings call is Tuesday. So something may have been settled and could be announced then?!
BrokeAssAggie
Aggies75455 said:

https://www.pacermonitor.com/public/case/25235918/Zest_Labs_Inc_et_al_v_WalMart_Inc

Pretrial meeting scheduled next Thursday has been canceled. Anybody know if it would have said postponed instead of canceled if they were scheduling for a later date? A deal may be struck.

texagbeliever
What are the chances it trades right to $1. I really really want to be kicking myself for not putting more in!
Brewmaster
AG
Aggies1322 said:

oldarmy1 said:

Bears trying to pile on SPY initial minute after close. So far absorbed.

Do you still think the 9/18 RUBI 7.50c is looking okay? Was a rough day.
we have a long way til then, it's a volatile stock, going to be just fine
GigEmRangers75455
texagbeliever said:

What are the chances it trades right to $1. I really really want to be kicking myself for not putting more in!

I don't think anything is announced until next week. It could also still go down with the company having to sell shares by May 18th which is why we had the drop today. I'm not sure if they still have more they have to offload or if they're done. A poster previously posted about that.
Aggie_2463
AG
Ok say Walmart buys out ZEST or strikes a deal or whatever..... what are y'all expecting this $1 stock to jump to?
Touchless
AG
Aggie_2463 said:

Ok say Walmart buys out ZEST or strikes a deal or whatever..... what are y'all expecting this $1 stock to jump to?
GigEmRangers75455
Aggie_2463 said:

Stock swap becoming Walmart shares. Depending on the buyout will determine swap ratio but you could be gettin shares of Walmart for $3-$20 range depending on buyout amount.
BrokeAssAggie
Aggies75455 said:

Aggie_2463 said:

Stock swap becoming Walmart shares. Depending on the buyout will determine swap ratio but you could be gettin shares of Walmart for $3-$20 range depending on buyout amount.

So depending on your cost basis, anywhere from a 3x to a 20x
Bird Poo
AG
I don't trust any recs if you don't have an ag tag.
Boat Shoes
AG
CrazyRichAggie said:

Aggies75455 said:

Aggie_2463 said:

So, are we all buying ZEST in the morning???
Brewmaster
AG
CrazyRichAggie said:

Aggies75455 said:

Aggie_2463 said:

yep, I've seen 4x rumor floated around... and maybe trial was canceled bc of buyout. Also probably not going to get news until WMT earnings or after.
Charismatic Megafauna
AG
Boat Shoes said:

not in robinhood or ameritrade, so I'm out
PPAag06
AG
PearlJammin said:

I believe the lawsuit is for $2B. On other forums I have seen lower numbers and higher numbers.

The rest is a math equation...$2B * (1-attorney fees) / 90M estimated shares = $15 / share.

This is an extremely thinly traded stock and even if there is a miracle looming I would urge you all to proceed with caution, and please use limit orders.
Coachbro20
I loaded up on more Rubi @$5.14
AgShaun00
AG
PoopyPullup said:

Boat Shoes said:

Send me money and I will buy for you. Take 50% of profits. Small fee for me and then rest for taxes.
BrokeAssAggie
AgShaun00 said:

PoopyPullup said:

Boat Shoes said:

Send me money and I will buy for you. Take 50% of profits. Small fee for me and then rest for taxes.

I think I'm going to get another 1K shares
BrokeAssAggie
AgShaun00 said:

PoopyPullup said:

Boat Shoes said:

I think I'm going to get another 1K shares
The Pilot
AG
$CODX.
oldarmy1
AG
Won the bid. This property has an 11 acre lake because one can't have too many fishing holes. Dad on the pier checking things out. Mom doing whatever she wants to do...

oldarmy1
AG
Won the bid. This property has an 11 acre lake because one can't have too many fishing holes. Dad on the pier checking things out. Mom doing whatever she wants to do...

Agswinning
Very nice
Spaceship
AG
oldarmy1 said:

Awesome and congrats. You've earned it. What part of the state and how many acres?
Grown Pear
AG
Congrats, looks amazing!

At the rate things are going I believe our TexAgs collective here will likely end up having majority ownership in RUBI. Can the annual shareholder meeting be at this property!
AggieKeith15
AG
Wow, and to think I thought all of this whale talk was just a joke all this time! OA, you are one of those flying Fantasia whales. Too big for this little pond we call the ocean!

Congrats on the property, it's beautiful!
gig em 02
Aggies75455 said:

They were supposed to go to court on June 1, but that has been postponed due to coronavirus. Either they have a deal or it could be years before this thing settles.
ProgN
PearlJammin said:

aggiedaniel06
AG
All this talk about ZEST reminds me of the Wolf of Wall Street and them dumping garbage pink sheets onto uninformed investors, who hear 2X-20x their money and get sucked In.

*not saying zest is a scam.
First Page Last Page
Page 1521 of 6408

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.