Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

21,988,142 Views | 224152 Replies | Last: 56 min ago by McInnis 03
AgShaun00
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Aggies75455 said:

frankm01 said:

Aggies75455 said:

ZEST looking good... I'm in deep on that one at avg of .60

Saw that too. You think a settlement with WMT coming soon?

I do. I've been in on it for 2 months which is late to the game (fortunately). I've done nothing but research and find anything I can. I'm very confident with what I've seen. I'll put it this way. The most I've had in an individual stock is a few thousand and I have a small rent house on this one.
any details you can share on intel?
gougler08
AG
Well my BA puts paid, but the NYT ones don't look promising...win some/lose some I guess
TChaney
GigEmRangers75455
AgShaun00 said:

Aggies75455 said:

frankm01 said:

Aggies75455 said:

I do. I've been in on it for 2 months which is late to the game (fortunately). I've done nothing but research and find anything I can. I'm very confident with what I've seen. I'll put it this way. The most I've had in an individual stock is a few thousand and I have a small rent house on this one.

The original court date was set for June 1 but most believe that Wal Mart has no intentions on going to trial. Courts were pushed back but they were supposed to have a new trial date set in April because of Covid and that still hasn't happened. That leads many to believe that a settlement is being done behind the scenes. The lawsuit is for 2 billion dollars and Zest lawyers (big firm from New York) took the case based only on outcome. They have a shut and closed case.

The best thing would be for wal mart to buy them and do a stock swap. That part is hard to know but I've seen anywhere from a 3/1 to 20/1 swap. That would be insane returns and you'd own wal mart stock which could safely be held for a year without having to sell immediately and pay the taxes. I would certainly suggest doing your own research and it's pretty scarce but this one is my retirement plan.

Also IBM is next in line if wal mart doesn't buy out Zest to be sued for using Zests proprietary property. Really to me the risk reward on it is too good to pass up.
AgShaun00
AG
Aggies75455 said:

AgShaun00 said:

Aggies75455 said:

frankm01 said:

Aggies75455 said:

The original court date was set for June 1 but most believe that Wal Mart has no intentions on going to trial. Courts were pushed back but they were supposed to have a new trial date set in April because of Covid and that still hasn't happened. That leads many to believe that a settlement is being done behind the scenes. The lawsuit is for 2 billion dollars and Zest lawyers (big firm from New York) took the case based only on outcome. They have a shut and closed case.

The best thing would be for wal mart to buy them and do a stock swap. That part is hard to know but I've seen anywhere from a 3/1 to 20/1 swap. That would be insane returns and you'd own wal mart stock which could safely be held for a year without having to sell immediately and pay the taxes. I would certainly suggest doing your own research and it's pretty scarce but this one is my retirement plan.

Also IBM is next in line if wal mart doesn't buy out Zest to be sued for using Zests proprietary property. Really to me the risk reward on it is too good to pass up.
appreciate this. I will look into, but hell i am the gambler and had some good profits on some gambles, so might roll it into this one to see.
Ranger222
AG
Anyone seen any flow on VIRT? Thinking about playing for earnings tonight
texagbeliever
VBIV has seen an uptick in volume today. One to watch for an announcement. (Vaccine business)
oldarmy1
AG
MOMO breaking above days resistance
AgShaun00
AG
texagbeliever said:

VBIV has seen an uptick in volume today. One to watch for an announcement. (Vaccine business)
i am still in that one. would love to see a run back to 2.
oldarmy1
AG
LPSN up $10+ $33.40

Will take my profits but geez
Spaceship
AG
oldarmy1 said:

LPSN up $10+ $33.40

Really glad I sold it yesterday for a modest profit...
TChaney
george1992
I'm thinking the price of oil has gone up way too fast. What is an easy way to get the most bang for my buck by shorting it? Leveraged etfs like SCO have not been very good to me. I'm also not sure if buying some puts against USO would work for what I'm trying to accomplish. Or for more fun, puts against UCO.

I'm heavily invested in oil and gas right now. I think the oversupply is going to rattle the markets more going into the next couple of months and while the oil futures on Yahoo finance are currently trading at $23 per barrel, I'm thinking they should be closer to $15 per barrel.

Any help would be appreciated and I'm very experienced at losing money.
oldarmy1
AG
Spaceship said:

oldarmy1 said:

LPSN up $10+ $33.40

Really glad I sold it yesterday for a modest profit...
Love the large profits - didn't see this much continuation coming.

McInnis 03
AG
Barty said:

Goal Post on CARS? How high before it model T's?

Rich man coming through, rich man
***If this post is on Business and Investing, take it with a grain of salt. I am wrong way more than I am right (but I am less wrong than I used to be) and if you follow me you will be too.***

B&I Key:
ETH - Extended Trading Hours --- RTH - Regular Trading Hours
ORH - Opening Range (1st 30min) High --- ORL - Opening Range Low
R1, R2, R3 - Resistance 1, 2, or 3 --- S1, S2, S3 - Support 1, 2 or 3
Charismatic Megafauna
AG
I play the leveraged oil etfs but I honestly think the best way is to play options on some of the super leveraged small e&p companies that are pure Permian or Bakken operators. Oas is the one I usually use. Cpe may be even better
Barty Dont Hedge
Barty said:

Goal Post on CARS? How high before it model T's?
Made a quick double up on this one.
Ranger222
AG
Like the AMD, DDOG and FOLD plays noted here

oldarmy1
AG
For those in DIS Puts the stock is now following the macro market moves. If we lose $285 DIS likely loses its gains today and is retesting the lows.
oldarmy1
AG
Ranger222 said:

Like the AMD, DDOG and FOLD plays noted here

All bullish trades.
BrokeAssAggie
oldarmy1 said:

For those in DIS Puts the stock is now following the macro market moves. If we lose $285 DIS likely loses its gains today and is retesting the lows.

So you're telling me there's a chance for my 5/8 put @95
McInnis 03
AG
Thanks for the new follow
***If this post is on Business and Investing, take it with a grain of salt. I am wrong way more than I am right (but I am less wrong than I used to be) and if you follow me you will be too.***

B&I Key:
Exsurge Domine
Pton nearly all green with some large $ sweeps. 92% call flow.
TheBiggerEvent
AG
I was about to ask what the call/put flow was leading up to earnings..
J_Landes89
AG
in on may 15 $22C SPCE

up 50% already, traderstewie on twitter posted some potential popping charts... he's eyeing $24-25 range
Barty Dont Hedge
Exsurge Domine said:

Is there any significance to the fact that most of those calls were bought already ITM? Being a newb, I guess I don't understand why they would buy ITM.
Exsurge Domine
Barty said:

Exsurge Domine said:

Is there any significance to the fact that most of those calls were bought already ITM? Being a newb, I guess I don't understand why they would buy ITM.

It was the same with BYND yesterday, I would guess the OTM premiums near earnings don't get the bang for the buck and the security of the ITM calls are better. I bought the 95c for 9 yesterday at BYND and sold for $17 this morning. It's like freaking 30 now
oldarmy1
AG
Remember all the angst over ZS $40? Trying to break out....now $72.52
McInnis 03
AG
PTON scares me, Q1 can't be good, but they may issue good guidance from the 2Q efforts....dunno.

B&I Key:
george1992
PoopyPullup said:

I play the leveraged oil etfs but I honestly think the best way is to play options on some of the super leveraged small e&p companies that are pure Permian or Bakken operators. Oas is the one I usually use. Cpe may be even better
Thanks.
Exsurge Domine
Wow PTON just added 1200 more all green
IrishTxAggie
AG
McInnis 03 said:

PTON scares me, Q1 can't be good, but they may issue good guidance from the 2Q efforts....dunno.
Actually their Q1 and Q2 should be great. Gyms across the country have been closed for quite awhile.

For you PTON people
McInnis 03
AG
Who's on costco earnings?

B&I Key:
AggiePeeps06
AG
1200 more calls? What level?
TheBiggerEvent
AG
I've been eyeing the 3/29 $40 for an earnings play
First Page Last Page
Page 1470 of 6405

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.