Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

22,056,242 Views | 224338 Replies | Last: 10 min ago by Brian Earl Spilner
Mr President Elect
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
anyone still holding on to the 2/24 jpm $93 calls? Really wish I would have exited late friday
tailgatetimer10
AG
Add in the largest data company: AMZN, everyone has their eye on prime/deliveries but don't forget they host majority of the internet traffic out there. They get a piece of all the pie.
FrontPorchAg
IrishTxAggie said:

LVS has heavy exposure to Macau which is open
but no one is going
All animals are equal, but some animals are more equal than others
OverSeas AG
AG
Every knee shall bow and every tongue shall confess
IrishTxAggie
AG
Mtn_Guide said:

IrishTxAggie said:

but no one is going
Again, you don't see $1.2MM on one order go to OTM calls the week of earnings without knowing something... Everyone is responsible for their own risks. I'm just sharing something that is abundantly clear to a lot that follow order flow.
pb488
AG
Mtn_Guide said:

IrishTxAggie said:

but no one is going

he's just sharing order flow information
Grown Pear
AG
That order was mine.

Well, partially mine.

Ok ok fine, I bit and followed that order with a little snack sized roll of the dice (pun intended).
Aggie1391
For everyone that went in on the LVS calls, what's your target exit point?
McInnis 03
AG
IrishTxAggie said:

Mtn_Guide said:

IrishTxAggie said:

but no one is going
Again, you don't see $1.2MM on one order go to OTM calls the week of earnings without knowing something... Everyone is responsible for their own risks. I'm just sharing something that is abundantly clear to a lot that follow order flow.

Always appreciate your input and cheddar views.
TChaney
pb488
AG
TChaney said:

IrishTxAggie said:

LVS 4/24 $41C just got lit up for 1.2MM plus a bunch of other ones around it. 2.6 price area. I'm in these

FYI thank you for posting these. I'm learning about option trading and watching orders like this are interesting and I'm learning a bit. I'm not ready to jump in feet first with my own money until I understand the flow (and risks) better.

tip: when you see Irish post a screenshot followed by something about insiders not caring about jail, follow the money
Carlo4
AG
Here is the rally to get the S&P back over the trend line.
gougler08
AG
IrishTxAggie said:

Mtn_Guide said:

IrishTxAggie said:

but no one is going
Followed on DFS (actually bought shares as think there's value longer as well) and might as well follow on this
Aggie Hunter
AG
What's everyone's take on Carvana? Can it hit $90? If so hold or reduce? I got in at $55.
oldarmy1
AG
Aggietaco said:

oldarmy1 said:

Sold as wad of AAPL naked $260 May 15th Puts for $10.45. I'd buy more AAPL at $250 no questions asked, so either make $1045/Put or if its below $260 assign it to me for net $249.65 entry price. Best of both worlds would be AAPL around $258 come expiration and assign shares to me for a quick additional $8 start.
Out of curiosity, what's your analysis for exp date vs premium to decide on 5/15 at 10.45 vs 5/8 at 8.90 or 5/22 at 11.90?
I think due to the timing of further stimulus and economic openings the "Go Away in May" could have a surprise rise towards mid-month before reality of the history lesson takes over. I don't complicate things too much when selling a naked Put. It's more about where my net buy would be if assigned and $250 was my mark.

Also, I tend not to look at all the bands cluttering up charts when we have fairly simple technical to watch. You can see the support line was hit and we bounced almost perfectly off of that for a pivot intraday thus far. If it fails then the downside risk gets juiced. If it holds then odds go up greatly for a bounce tomorrow. That said, if looking at the bounce odds you do not want to see markets end right back down near that support mark, or we'll be flying blind again.

If we do lose the support that arrow gap fill is where I would see us slightly overrunning versus a full retest of lows. And as always shown the lows on most stocks never reach the same lows achieved at the exact same macro market number seen during the 1st selloff. I think this goes to "fool me once" mentality.

oldarmy1
AG
I went ahead and bought those FB $205 Jun 19th calls. I'm a day later than all the buying yesterday and $0.80 below what they were paying, so worth the risk if big money is right.
oldarmy1
AG
SDC held up well during multiple selloff days. I did the covered call extra shares on otherwise sidelined monies mentioned the other day. With shares holding up the prospects of having those shares called out and pocketing the premium look good.
gougler08
AG
oldarmy1 said:

SDC held up well during multiple selloff days. I did the covered call extra shares on otherwise sidelined monies mentioned the other day. With shares holding up the prospects of having those shares called out and pocketing the premium look good.
I sold some naked SDC 5.5 puts with expiration on 4/24 looking to get an entry position but will take the premium if it runs this week. Seems like a good buy anywhere below 5 for longer term
oldarmy1
AG
AAPL reversed to green early before dropping to new lows and pivoted when markets did. Watch to see if it moves hard at some point and use that signal to buy weekly calls.
IrishTxAggie
AG
IrishTxAggie said:

MSFT 4/24 172.5C getting lots of action around 1.7
Manage some risk if you did these. You're up ~25% in 90 minutes
oldarmy1
AG
gougler08 said:

oldarmy1 said:

I sold some naked SDC 5.5 puts with expiration on 4/24 looking to get an entry position but will take the premium if it runs this week. Seems like a good buy anywhere below 5 for longer term
Yeah, that's a good approach too. You'd think just daily movement on trend would get us down below $5.50
gougler08
AG
Don't look now, but HEAR continues to climb with a perfect V bottom from a month ago
La Bamba
AG
SPY bumped its head right at that 275 level. New resistance.
Dale Earnhardts Stache
AG
tailgatetimer10 said:

Add in the largest data company: AMZN, everyone has their eye on prime/deliveries but don't forget they host majority of the internet traffic out there. They get a piece of all the pie.
Don't forget about AMZN Business. I have been doing the WFH thing for about 8 years now and we switched from Staples to AMZN Business for all of our office supplies, printer ink, etc. They seem to be pretty strong in that area as well.
oldarmy1
AG
Here's AAPL intraday Clear V bottom followed by drift down 50% of V before moving further up.

AggiePeeps06
AG
Still worth a weekly buy? Or no signal yet?
oldarmy1
AG
AggiePeeps06 said:

Watch it and SPY. SPY resistance double top right now $275 area. AAPL $271 would be signal.
thirdcoast
AG
willjohnathan said:

thirdcoast said:

May 15 INTC $65 calls @ 0.55
Sucker! I got it for more than twice that!

I think OA did too around 1.35, but I'm sure he stopped out around 1.30....unless he is still waiting for $2.60.
oldarmy1
AG
oldarmy1 said:

AggiePeeps06 said:

Watch it and SPY. SPY resistance double top right now $275 area. AAPL $271 would be signal.
BUY BUY BUY
oldarmy1
AG
thirdcoast said:

willjohnathan said:

thirdcoast said:

May 15 INTC $65 calls @ 0.55
Sucker! I got it for more than twice that!

I think OA did too around 1.35, but I'm sure he stopped out around 1.30....unless he is still waiting for $2.60.
I am still in and added.
Ag13
AG
khaos288
AG
oldarmy1 said:

oldarmy1 said:

AggiePeeps06 said:

BUY BUY BUY
LETS GOOOOO
McInnis 03
AG
Held AAPL 200p and just now bailed out, it rode 266 for like 2 hours. I'll ride it back up now.
TChaney
oldarmy1
AG
COOP coming out of bottom basing.
First Page Last Page
Page 1362 of 6410

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.