Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

22,099,951 Views | 224561 Replies | Last: 5 hrs ago by ProgN
Exsurge Domine
How long do you want to ignore this user?
My AMD calls and Comerica puts got destroyed. Why the hell is Comerica up 3% after such ****ty earnings?
fightintxag13
AG
george1992
fightintxag13 said:

I don't think a full out war between Russia, Saudi, and Persia could do much for oil while the corona has us all locked up. Although it would be fun to watch.
IrishTxAggie
AG
george1992 said:

fightintxag13 said:

I don't think a full out war between Russia, Saudi, and Persia could do much for oil while the corona has us all locked up. Although it would be fun to watch.
I personally won't shed a tear over communists and terrorists killing each other.
McInnis 03
AG
Will Meade just mentioned scuttlebutt about really bad data coming on Mortgage forebearance and delinquencies, when does this data get reported?
AggieKeith15
AG
How low do we go today? 270?
OverSeas AG
AG
Every knee shall bow and every tongue shall confess
Premium
AG
Well, as violently as this went to $20 and then negative $40, hopefully OPEC cuts big time, smaller companies hang in for 6 months without going bankrupt, and then when demand comes back everything returns violently to the upside.
Harkrider 93
AG
I just heard the same from a big producer in that area. It may be overly fearful, but that industry is really worried right now.
Brewmaster
AG
Dale Earnhardts Stache
AG
Should I go ahead and cut my losses on TOPS?
La Bamba
AG
AggieKeith15 said:

How low do we go today? 270?
Don't know today, but think we hit 263 soon.
Rice and Fries
It was a play for the first 30 minutes. Shouldnt hold to long.
Fightin2010
AG
What is the best way to short commercial real estate?
FrontPorchAg
This honestly just might be Google thinking they can get a better price on the same real estate 8 months from now.
All animals are equal, but some animals are more equal than others
OverSeas AG
AG
McInnis 03
AG
Fightin2010 said:

What is the best way to short commercial real estate?
Yeah, we still haven't figured this out. I saw something about Niemen Marcus' landlord with the biggest position was $SPG......
OverSeas AG
AG
FrontPorchAg
IYR
OverSeas AG
AG
Fightin2010
AG
My wife works for a large tech company and I do not think they will go back in the office for a long time. Some may not at all because they are doing so well remotely.
Rice and Fries
McInnis 03 said:

Will Meade just mentioned scuttlebutt about really bad data coming on Mortgage forebearance and delinquencies, when does this data get reported?
FrontPorchAg
A lot of tech companies have been moving less essential personnel to Reno. Still close to the bay and real estate is 1/3 the cost.
khaos288
AG
Fightin2010 said:

My wife works for a large tech company and I do not think they will go back in the office for a long time. Some may not at all because they are doing so well remotely.
Yep, the productivity tools for our call center has shown significant uptick in the work from home state. We may use it indefinitely.

This thing will change how the world works for sure. Companies are realizing renting space and paying for electricity to have people be less productive is silly.
jnathan10
AG
OverSeas AG said:

I would. It seems like the play was to buy before start of day, and sell in the first 30 min. Since then it seems to be declining.

I dont know enough about the industry to know if OPEC making cuts sooner would impact this stock.
Yep, high in extended hours was 0.333 and we just crossed that within the opening 10 minutes and then dropped. I don't know why I didn't sell half the position there!
Rice and Fries
Rice and Fries said:

McInnis 03 said:

https://www.housingwire.com/articles/nearly-3-million-borrowers-are-already-in-forbearance/

It appears the forbearance issue is already much more significant than federal decision-makers thought it would be.
Federal Housing Finance Agency Director Mark Calabria told HousingWire last week that his expectation was that approximately 1 million GSE mortgages will be in forbearance by May, but new data from Black Knight shows that the number of GSE mortgages in forbearance already far exceeds Calabria's projection.
According to Black Knight, nearly 1.4 million borrowers whose mortgages are backed by Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac are already in forbearance.
Premium
AG
khaos288 said:

Fightin2010 said:

Yep, the productivity tools for our call center has shown significant uptick in the work from home state. We may use it indefinitely.

This thing will change how the world works for sure. Companies are realizing renting space and paying for electricity to have people be less productive is silly.

Smart workers playing the long con.

1. Show how awesome work from home is
2. Get company to make it permanent
3. ?????
4. Profit

In all seriousness, yeah, working from home is great when you have easy measurements - when things aren't as measurable is when it's tough.
FishyLamar
AG
Does anybody here short selling SPY? It seems like everybody is only doing put options. I'm not really comfortable with options yet and was wondering if just shorting SPY was a good alternative.
OverSeas AG
AG
jnathan10
AG
FishyLamar said:

Does anybody here short selling SPY? It seems like everybody is only doing put options. I'm not really comfortable with options yet and was wondering if just shorting SPY was a good alternative.
I just buy SPXS as an equivalent.
fightintxag13
AG

570 got just a few hits as well even though he's talking about 600.
AggiePeeps06
AG
You could just buy SPXS. Less risky than options but same effect.
Rice and Fries
Rice and Fries said:

Rice and Fries said:

McInnis 03 said:

https://www.housingwire.com/articles/nearly-3-million-borrowers-are-already-in-forbearance/

It appears the forbearance issue is already much more significant than federal decision-makers thought it would be.
Federal Housing Finance Agency Director Mark Calabria told HousingWire last week that his expectation was that approximately 1 million GSE mortgages will be in forbearance by May, but new data from Black Knight shows that the number of GSE mortgages in forbearance already far exceeds Calabria's projection.
According to Black Knight, nearly 1.4 million borrowers whose mortgages are backed by Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac are already in forbearance.
CNBC just had the head of the MBA (Mortgage Bankers Assc.) saying estimated 6% of all home loans are in forbearance. This is only from March/April mortgage payments. We will see how many make payments for May.
jj9000
AG
June WTI in the $12.XX range

Majors only down ~1-3%

These guys more correlated with market movements than they are with the price of oil?
Exsurge Domine
Looks like a bunch of Lyft action
First Page Last Page
Page 1360 of 6417

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.