Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

22,103,443 Views | 224583 Replies | Last: 1 min ago by texagbeliever
Spaceship
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Hope some of you guys bought Boeing mid morning like I thought hard about doing....and didn't.
IrishTxAggie
AG
Shorting it now
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
hedge said:

Explain
I am really trying not to be a jerk, everyone is at different levels of understanding and many of the people here are superior at technical trading compared to myself. Most people (anywhere in life) are willing to answer questions a couple of times, but the same question every day isn't helping or you aren't learning. Nobody knows what the market will do day to day. If they did, they would be trillionaires. That said, you should do your own research and make your own decisions based on your own risk tolerance.

If you believe the bottom is in and we'll continue up / hit new highs, go for it. If you're a long horizon investor, markets go up over time and you can have confidence that most investments today will be worth more in ten years if you're properly diversified. There are individual winners and losers every day in the market
FishrCoAg
AG
Rolled my Roku covered call out a week and up $5 from 115 to 120 and pocketed another $50.
sdc177
AG
Looking at CADE right now, down about 14%, someone had mentioned it not too far back. Thoughts?
McInnis 03
AG
IrishTxAggie said:

Shorting it now
It was calling me for the 140p but I'm resisting.
AggieKeith15
AG
ROKU up like a beam right now at 6.0%. I keep trying to short it but not much luck so far.
OverSeas AG
AG
Every knee shall bow and every tongue shall confess
DON'T TREAD ON ME
ProgN
sdc177 said:

Looking at CADE right now, down about 14%, someone had mentioned it not too far back. Thoughts?
There's a banker on this thread that is way more knowledgeable on CADE but his name escapes me. That would be your go to source, imo. His posts are within the last 30 pages.
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
regretting not unloading DRIP at $15, maybe near close.
ProgN
AggieKeith15 said:

ROKU up like a beam right now at 6.0%. I keep trying to short it but not much luck so far.
I would advise against shorting ROKU. That announcement the other day was essentially a pre-release that they will crush earnings. A lot of shorts are going to be crushed if I'm right and they blowout their earnings whisper numbers.
cgh1999
AG
Prognightmare said:

sdc177 said:

There's a banker on this thread that is way more knowledgeable on CADE but his name escapes me. That would be your go to source, imo. His posts are within the last 30 pages.

It's me. I'm very long on CADE and bought more this week. It's not without risk, but the reward is there too. I don't post much, so search my last few posts and you will see some more info.
lawless89
I didn't have any free cash to work with, but PIXY could've been applied, washed and reapplied multiple times today. It's been bouncing from about 7.80 up to 8.40 and back almost all day.
ProgN
I forgot your handle but I had a feeling you weren't too far from this thread. Thanks
gig em 02
AggieKeith15 said:

Kma
leoj
AG
AggieKeith15 said:

There are much weaker stocks to look at shorting or buying puts on. Right now ROKU, nflx, ZM, TDOC, and AMZN are not the ones to bet against.
cgh1999
AG
Prognightmare said:

I forgot your handle but I had a feeling you weren't too far from this thread. Thanks

This is where I go when I can't look at PPP loans anymore!!
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
Okay, Irish, how are we closing today?
ProgN
CNBC said the funds are almost tapped out, so you're about to have even more free time.
Aggie_2463
AG
$30,000 Millionaire said:

We're going to make a push back up in the last hour here... I mean hey I have a 50% chance of being right, right?
La Bamba
AG
Oil is the new farming industry.

AggieKeith15
AG
No thanks! Bailed on it instead!
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
OMFG. Oprah is giving everyone a bailout.
Ragoo
AG
FishrCoAg said:

Rolled my Roku covered call out a week and up $5 from 115 to 120 and pocketed another $50.
i did mine yesterday, should have waited but oh well. Mine are sold out to '22 at $160 strike.
Aggietaco
AG
Aggie_2463 said:

We're going to make a push back up in the last hour here... I mean hey I have a 50% chance of being right, right?
33% - push, rise, fall.
98PercenterAg
AG
OA's suggestion for the SPY strangle payed off big for me today. (My first attempt at making that kind of play.) Thinking about doing the same for 4/17.

P.S. OA you are my hero
Post removed:
by user
ProgN
98percenterr said:

OA's suggestion for the SPY strangle payed off big for me today. (My first attempt at making that kind of play.) Thinking about doing the same for 4/17.

P.S. OA you are my hero
It's beautiful outside, I have a feeling OA is fishing right now.
IrishTxAggie
AG
Aggie_2463 said:

It's going to sell off back to the day's lows
gougler08
AG
RoyalOak00 said:

Curious if anyone else uses Fidelity as their brokerage account? If so, let me know and I'd like to reach out with a couple of questions...If that's okay. Thanks.
I do...happy to try and help answer
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
want to see SPY close at $275
McInnis 03
AG
IrishTxAggie said:

Aggie_2463 said:

THE ORACLE HAS SPOKEN
leoj
AG

Some men just want to watch the world burn...
Aggie_2463
AG
IrishTxAggie said:

Aggie_2463 said:

See I knew that too Irish, I was just trying that reverse psych-a-la-logy stuff so I could scoop me some more stuff later.
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
leoj said:

Some men just want to watch the world burn...

I want to watch it burn to 210 and then rebound
First Page Last Page
Page 1320 of 6417

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.