Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

22,060,390 Views | 224374 Replies | Last: 33 sec ago by bmoochie
oldarmy1
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
MOMO approaching its 3 day high. Break that, as stated before, and it will be $25 fairly quickly.
oldarmy1
AG

I said be buying JPM and these other large caps because while everyone is preaching (some wishing) for the death of the markets big money knows one way or the other this event is winding down. Doesn't mean there won't be some crazy capitulation to come but if we break that major resistance it's gonna get lit.
Touchless
AG
jh0400 said:

This market is nuts.

I put on a trade of long SPY 0619 $251 call and short SPY 0619 $248 put for a net premium outflow of $18 on Friday and closed both sides this morning for a $5,000 profit.
I thought you closed out both of those last week?? Did you reenter the same thing?
jh0400
AG
I closed it out for a profit last week and put another trade on Friday.
Touchless
AG
Nice. Much better than that measly 8% gain you took last time.
wish I could get an 8% gain on some of my options right now lol
oldarmy1
AG
RUBI with the red/green reversal day. Big volume lot buys clicking off. I bought out the remaining asks of April 17 $5. No idea why it was that low with $5 staring it in the face, but I suppose that's what makes a market.
Carlo4
AG
oldarmy1 said:

I said be buying JPM and these other large caps because while everyone is preaching (some wishing) for the death of the markets big money knows one way or the other this event is winding down. Doesn't mean there won't be some crazy capitulation to come but if we break that major resistance it's gonna get lit.

Opening up for bigger discussion. Thanks for sharing. So, this is a pretty typical bullish indicator. I know we were all talking about bull traps a week ago... is that time over or is this the very thing that gets you back into a trap before a potential sell off.

thanks!

La Bamba
AG
My thought is if we break 263, then we may get that 50% retracement level at 279. If we don't we may come back in to 238. I don't think we get anything that's V, but who knows. Everything seems to be very news dependent right now, so if tomorrow we get bad news, sh*t is going down the drain. Traders market IMO.
IrishTxAggie
AG
PANW has a nice setup
oldarmy1
AG
It means there is a ton of major support above set lows on the markets. But is it enough to push us through the major resistance or not? I don't know which is why I've been taking money off the table and placing hedges. A SPY $255 April 8th is a reasonable buy for a $1.75 hedge.
ProgN
khaos288
AG
Sold goog calls for ~50% profit. They're now 250%
SociallyConditionedAg
AG
Ragoo
AG
jh0400
AG
The first one was a smaller test run.
McInnis 03
AG
The prince just wants a new fleet of yachts while they're on sale
gougler08
AG
If anybody is holding the bag, HEAR looks like a cup and handle forming
FrontPorchAg
Any thoughts on Wells vs JPM vs MS
All animals are equal, but some animals are more equal than others
oldarmy1
AG
Mtn_Guide said:

Not Wells. They are capped on how much they can lend under the SBA programs. Part of their punishment.
Andy07
AG
SociallyConditionedAg said:

tam2002 said:

Saudis just bought a 10 percent stake in Carnival. Does that mean we think they are gonna make it now?
My wife thinks Carnival is going to make it out due to their diversified fleet, such as Princess. She's not sure about Royal, since that's all they have. Take that with a grain of sand because she doesn't know much about the stock market and she's not an insider, these are just her thoughts as a (maybe formerly ) travel agent.

I'm not sure what you mean by "that's all they have". Royal Caribbean has 6 brands (Celebrity, Azamara, TUI, Silversea, Pullmantur, and RCL), so they follow a similar strategy to Carnival in that respect.
Shiner Bock
AG
Mtn_Guide said:

BAC
FrontPorchAg
Shiner Bock said:

Mtn_Guide said:

BAC
I made that mistake in 2010
All animals are equal, but some animals are more equal than others
thirdcoast
AG
2630 broken.....run up to 2750 this week??
SociallyConditionedAg
AG
SociallyConditionedAg
AG
SociallyConditionedAg
AG
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
thirdcoast said:

pushed down again. Feels like we'll give up some of the gains...will be watching next 90 closely.
gougler08
AG
IrishTxAggie
AG
$30,000 Millionaire said:

thirdcoast said:

pushed down again. Feels like we'll give up some of the gains...will be watching next 90 closely.
I think we're going to see a rip into the close. Bulls have been in control today and they're trying to lure in some shorts with these slow little drop and pops
$30,000 Millionaire
AG
IrishTxAggie said:

$30,000 Millionaire said:

thirdcoast said:

I think we're going to see a rip into the close. Bulls have been in control today and they're trying to lure in some shorts with these slow little drop and pops
who knows. I don't think any of us expected a 5.5% gain today. I think some gets given up overnight / tomorrow regardless.
claym711
AG
Heh, as I said, SBA will need a bailout on these PPP loans, and they already got it. Should see the PPP loans flow now.
oldarmy1
AG
That PYPL trade is over $100. Woot
Carlo4
AG
2638 S&P. It's trying!
thirdcoast
AG
Boris J, in intensive care...hope he doesn't have to be put on ventilator. May knock out a bull rally at close.
IrishTxAggie
AG
thirdcoast said:

Boris J, in intensive care...hope he doesn't have to be put on ventilator. May knock out a bull rally at close.
He is still conscious.
First Page Last Page
Page 1253 of 6411

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.