Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

21,953,116 Views | 223941 Replies | Last: 10 min ago by ravingfans
deadbq03
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
SoupNazi2001 said:

We have had a little over 100 deaths in the U.S. and due to all the over-reaction closing of everything the market is now down 32%.
It has nothing to do with the numbers right now and everything to do with projections for the next 3-6 months.
khaos288
AG
Anyone see the ULTA guy on WSB?

Dude has gone from 5k to near 400k in the past two weeks. Z, SEAS, ULTA shorts.
BB675
AG
What's the word with LADR? I see it mentioned a lot on here lately.
IrishTxAggie
AG
McInnis 03 said:

In ladr at 3
Halted again
Nagler
AG
When to get into DIS?
redline248
AG
This thread is almost moving as fast as a game thread on premium. The difference is, I have very little idea what some of the terminology is
thumbsup06
AG
LADR is being liquidated out of a few UBS funds.
WestTexAg12
AG
Anybody use Manic Trading and pay for Premium?

Based on their performance, I may be tempted to jump on it for a month just to play this volatility
"Give me an army of West Point graduates and I'll win a battle. Give me a handful of Texas Aggies, and I'll win the war.”
- General George S. Patton
Post removed:
by user
aginlakeway
AG
WYNN

Wow.
ProgN
WestTexAg12 said:

Based on their performance, I may be tempted to jump on it for a month just to play this volatility

I'm tempted to do the same.
khaos288
AG
WestTexAg12 said:

They've been good for me this year, even through the corona stuff. Let me know if you join and I can get a referral bonus.
ProgN
Nagler said:

When to get into DIS?

I bought July calls on DIS today
iluvpoker
SoupNazi2001 said:

We have had a little over 100 deaths in the U.S. and due to all the over-reaction closing of everything the market is now down 32%.

The market was MASSIVELY OVERVALUED at 29,000 due to over leveraging and artificially low interest rates worldwide. Accountants and lawyers have made these companies look better than they really are. They can't operate 30 days without a bailout. In 2008/09 my company saw a 75% decrease in revenues for a 7 month period. I had enough cash on hand to pay everything and no one got laid off.

The rules of the markets need to change. That's what the taxpayer needs to demand. And when this bear market ends we need to not reinflate the bubble. Cut down the leveraging in the system. Get real growth!
khaos288
AG
We're in trouble boys. I bought puts and the market didn't shoot up.
jj9000
AG
oldarmy1 said:

Sitting 22% in right now from these low buys over last week. Sold off some on bounce days like yesterday and only bought back 1/3 of those. So much more uncertainty and news events to come so new lows should be expected. 2350 major support loses I don't see much to look for until 2000. 1850 area is doomsday scenario number. We see that and I'd be 100% in with trading account because should that fail money is irrelevant.
Not much support between 2280 and 2000?

Next major support level is at 2000 level?
Post removed:
by user
khaos288
AG
khaos288 said:

NVM, there it goes.
Ridge14
khaos288 said:

khaos288 said:

NVM, there it goes.
It was probably just me looking at re-entering some puts that did it.
MOCO9
AG
aginlakeway said:

WYNN

Wow.
Bought yesterday at 53. Im long on it though so still feel alright... for now.
AgShaun00
AG
was going to buy ladr at 3.
oldarmy1
AG
AgShaun00 said:

was going to buy ladr at 3.
50% of book value. People must think this will lead to mortgage collapse.
thumbsup06
AG
Not sure if people are reading, but LADR was in funds being liquidated by UBS over last couple days. Hence the massive selling pressure. Should recover at least temporarily.
ProgN
Same bears will hibernate early when this virus panic peaks and massive deaths don't occur because when those fears are removed, then the freight train that the fed is rolling out will crush them.
Hendrix
AG
well....I'm getting share rich and cash poor in a hurry. GL all.
iluvpoker
jj9000 said:

oldarmy1 said:

Sitting 22% in right now from these low buys over last week. Sold off some on bounce days like yesterday and only bought back 1/3 of those. So much more uncertainty and news events to come so new lows should be expected. 2350 major support loses I don't see much to look for until 2000. 1850 area is doomsday scenario number. We see that and I'd be 100% in with trading account because should that fail money is irrelevant.
Not much support between 2280 and 2000?

Next major support level is at 2000 level?

Prior to 2014 we had never hit 1850 on the S&P. I think we will survive if we trade below that.

We even traded below 1,000 just over a decade ago. I know, ancient times, right.

Our economy grew about 50% since 2009, but our stock market was up over 400%!
Exsurge Domine
That's a good point, "oh my god the Dow is what it was at the night trump got elected" doesn't phase me much. If it dropped into the 4 digit territory it would be bad
Boat Shoes
AG
So, will we follow the trend and pop tomorrow?
McInnis 03
AG
LADR back to $4.41, model T baybay
AgShaun00
AG
McInnis 03 said:

LADR back to $4.41, model T baybay
bought at 4 about 2 mins before but just a 1/3 position
AgOutsideAustin
AG
Big bite of VTI today, gotta deliver some food to folks doorsteps, check in later.
oldarmy1
AG
DIS on fire
BenRev09
AG
ROKU hasn't followed market to retest of lows yet today, seemingly a good sign. Saw the headline about FOX selling its 5% stake in ROKU to buy TUBI. Haven't seen a price on those shares, has that already gone through? If not, could it put further downward pressure to test $60 again or lower? Not in his room but saw SAM posted $52 on twitter last night
bullard21k
AG
Anybody buying virtually any stock right now trying to guesstimate the bottom...you guys are infinitely braver than I am.

People over the last two weeks have been buying all this stock up and I don't get it. This isn't getting better anytime soon.

oldarmy1
AG
Good hard double bottom at $79. That is the picture of a double bottom for students.
First Page Last Page
Page 1137 of 6399

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.