Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

22,104,698 Views | 224600 Replies | Last: 4 sec ago by McInnis 03
oldarmy1
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Fitch said:

At what point do I tell my parents to cut losses and pull out savings...other than two weeks ago...? Currently down 30%.
Man, sorry about that, but down 30% from where? Meaning they were obviously well up, so all the gains last coupole years are gone. It will come back on a 3-5 year horizon.
Cromagnum
AG
Fitch said:

At what point do I tell my parents to cut losses and pull out savings...other than two weeks ago...? Currently down 30%.

You dont.
Tumble Weed
oldarmy1 said:

Sitting 22% in right now from these low buys over last week. Sold off some on bounce days like yesterday and only bought back 1/3 of those. So much more uncertainty and news events to come so new lows should be expected. 2350 major support loses I don't see much to look for until 2000. 1850 area is doomsday scenario number. We see that and I'd be 100% in with trading account because should that fail money is irrelevant.
I am 75% in. Always wish that I had just a little bit more to invest, there are great values everywhere!
M.C. Swag
AG
Fitch said:

wait, are you saying when should they pull savings from BANKS?
ProgN
Trump speaking
ProgN
Fitch said:

I wouldn't recommend doing that. Step back, you and them, because emotions lead to major errors in judgment especially in a correction.
Fitch
AG
No...meant retirement accounts. 30% off on their overall account...been heavy in the market of late.
M.C. Swag
AG
Fitch said:

No...meant retirement accounts. 30% off on their overall account...been heavy in the market of late.
ahh. I wouldn't touch it. You'd then be left with the endless nagging of "when should i buy back in?"

If they don't need the cash flow now, i wouldn't touch it.
gougler08
AG
TLRA looks to have found a bottom
ProgN
About to trip breakers on the DJIA
AggieKeith15
AG
In regard to oil prices, the question in my mind is how much does this virus wear on Russia's economy and how much will China try to bail out Russia in the scenario they need a lot of aid while the virus spreads. If they dont get a huge push of cheap chinese products, they'll quickly run out of supply and money to save their population from being hit.

I'd have to think Russia gives up on this supply push sooner than later, they can only do this for so long.
McInnis 03
AG
WTF did trump say. #TrumpDump
gougler08
AG
SPY still fighting at 237
IrishTxAggie
AG
Circuit breaker on deck
azul_rain
Here we go ****os
Phil Rirruto
This update is terrible. Yesterday was pretty good. Trump getting super confused on self swab. This lady talking about milleneals looking around corners and finding warp zones in video games?
McInnis 03
AG
F U CIRCUIT BREAKER, NOT TODAY!
WestTexAg12
AG
Phil Rirruto said:

This update is terrible. Yesterday was pretty good. Trump getting super confused on self swab. This lady talking about milleneals looking around corners and finding warp zones in video games?

This lady needs to cut the bull **** and get to the points. Enough with this "the generation who will lead us into the next century and who is our last hope" nonsense.
"Give me an army of West Point graduates and I'll win a battle. Give me a handful of Texas Aggies, and I'll win the war.”
- General George S. Patton
ProgN
I hate the company because it's Jack, but SQ looks like a decent buy down here. When those $1,000 checks go out that should lead to a lot of transactions for them. JMO.
WestTexAg12
AG
This is a freaking battle we have had at 237.
"Give me an army of West Point graduates and I'll win a battle. Give me a handful of Texas Aggies, and I'll win the war.”
- General George S. Patton
Pignorant
AG
Has anyone bought CRM at these levels?
azul_rain
I hope you options traders are running away with cash, legendary drop. Wish I was capable enough to trade , huge missed opportunity
McInnis 03
AG
Prognightmare said:

I hate the company because it's Jack, but SQ looks like a decent buy down here. When those $1,000 checks go out that should lead to a lot of transactions for them. JMO.
Something tells me those $1000 checks will go straight to rent/mortgage/utilities/water/electric/cellphone bills. Square users won't see much if anything.
FriskyGardenGnome
AG
If that's the logic, wouldn't V or MA be a better choice? It's rare I (knowingly) encounter a SQ transaction.
Post removed:
by user
AgOutsideAustin
AG
Big bite of VTI on deck this afternoon, time for a sandwich.
AggiePeeps06
AG
I'm wondering the same
McInnis 03
AG
Is DJIA on the breaker?
McInnis 03
AG
WOAH, someone is DUMPING Uber right this second.
fightintxag13
AG
McInnis 03 said:

WOAH, someone is DUMPING Uber right this second.
Wow
YNWA_AG
AG
V Ipo'd March 2008 at around 16. The low was $10.45 in January 2009.
TXAG14
SPY calls for Monday down 60%. Thinking about pulling the trigger.
Brewmaster
AG
SPCE capitulation, under $10, wow
ProgN
Ackman is not doing a good job of calming people on CNBC right now.
IrishTxAggie
AG
Prognightmare said:

Ackman is not doing a good job of calming people on CNBC right now.
He's got billions on hand. He's just sitting and waiting
First Page Last Page
Page 1134 of 6418

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.