Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

22,092,914 Views | 224497 Replies | Last: 16 min ago by Brian Earl Spilner
Aggie_2463
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
oldarmy1 said:

Model T now in effect for SDC. Buy the dips with cup to form back to $11.50 area.
I'm stuck in it at $11.87, it hits $11.50 an I'm out!
Aggie_2463
AG
oldarmy1 said:

Aggie_2463 said:

I hope with the futures soaring it lifts CVET. Good day to release earnings yesterday AH, moved up 11% hopefully today carries it further

$12.70
I'm stuck in at $13.15, what's your expectation for CVET over the next few months?
oldarmy1
AG
NET continues
oldarmy1
AG
Aggie_2463 said:

oldarmy1 said:

Aggie_2463 said:

I hope with the futures soaring it lifts CVET. Good day to release earnings yesterday AH, moved up 11% hopefully today carries it further

$12.70
I'm stuck in at $13.15, what's your expectation for CVET over the next few months?
It's completing a cup today back to $13, so that bodes well for a move upward. Markets allowing.
Aggie_2463
AG
oldarmy1 said:

Aggie_2463 said:

oldarmy1 said:

Aggie_2463 said:

$12.70
It's completing a cup today back to $13, so that bodes well for a move upward. Markets allowing.
Yeah, with the decent ER and the move up today, I was planning on holding expecting to see a move upward with / if the markets did.

Having said that, it will probably crash now.
jsap
BREwmaster said:

McInnis 03 said:

McInnis 03 said:

Watching SNSS on Model T
Done.
cheap shares today, shaking out retail some more.
Why are you so high on SNSS? Do you think it'll go much higher in short term?
UpstateAg
AG
The gap that we expect to be filled is around 20, if I recall correctly.
oldarmy1
AG
Now or never for today's $305 side of spread with the $295's dead unless we tank. Sokme stocks like DIS just put a new low tail in and that might be a signal low. Decisions need to be made to wither short SPY against the $305's, rolling out to Friday or risking it to see if a breakout comes.

I am going for breakout .
oldarmy1
AG
DIS now rounded base. off that tail low. That is the "tricksy" new low I always refer to and used it for entry.
59 South
AG
NIO with a big volume V off major support. 3.75 and I'm out!
Brewmaster
AG
jsap said:

BREwmaster said:

McInnis 03 said:

McInnis 03 said:

Why are you so high on SNSS? Do you think it'll go much higher in short term?

Do your own DD as well, but they are one of the only cancer drug stocks with a drug that has shown efficacy (that has a stock price still held down) and they have hinted several times now that the upped dose of 400mg is having even more effectiveness. They've also said they're very excited about the 500mg dosing results. ONTX is the other one I can think of.

It is also approximately 70% institution owned (shares), several funds recently upped their % holdings of it. I think there's plenty of smoke to the buyout rumors on it. In 2 weeks is another conference, where they're expected to announce positive results. They also have about 30 mil in cash, so plenty to make through the 2nd Q, no raise needed until end of summer (bought out before then is my bet though).

Despite all of that, I will probably trim 1/3 of my shares on it on the next run up and let the rest ride net free to buy out
gougler08
AG
UpstateAg said:

The gap that we expect to be filled is around 20, if I recall correctly.
Gap at 22.80 is why I bought in...but it's a medium hold for me knowing that
59 South
AG
ROKU trying to form a reverse H&S on the 5 min over the past couple of days. Neckline break and get over 110 and it looks like it will explode.
gougler08
AG
gougler08 said:

Ragoo said:

If you want to go long today then sell the 7/17 $140 for a net $100 cost basis.
Bringing this one back up, I like this option and probably will hop in
Sold the 7/17 130 ROKU put for $32...cost base at $98 if it doesn't get there and/or I close out prior if it runs
GreasenUSA
AG
claym711 said:

There's a lot of talk of success around here. I'd like to see some annualized returns since say 2018, on all funds. Asked previously and the only responses were people that had lost money.

oldarmy1
AG
March 20 120 SPY calls just had a spike
oldarmy1
AG
Need $307.50 SPY
McInnis 03
AG
oldarmy1 said:

320?
***If this post is on Business and Investing, take it with a grain of salt. I am wrong way more than I am right (but I am less wrong than I used to be) and if you follow me you will be too.***

B&I Key:
ETH - Extended Trading Hours --- RTH - Regular Trading Hours
ORH - Opening Range (1st 30min) High --- ORL - Opening Range Low
R1, R2, R3 - Resistance 1, 2, or 3 --- S1, S2, S3 - Support 1, 2 or 3
oldarmy1
AG
McInnis 03 said:

oldarmy1 said:

320?
Of coursed, yes......grrrr You guys just make adjustments based on logic.
Brewmaster
AG
claym711 said:

There's a lot of talk of success around here. I'd like to see some annualized returns since say 2018, on all funds. Asked previously and the only responses were people that had lost money.
I think the most you get is some % of returns or loss. I think it's in poor form to drop big $ amounts on here. As a newb last year I lost quite a bit, so far this year I have made around 15% - just playing long positions in a couple IRA's. I'm still learning options in a very small account.
59 South
AG
ROKU resistance at the neckline as expected. Shake before the bake?
oldarmy1
AG
All because of a tricksy tail on DIS I maneuvered myself into longs.
oldarmy1
AG
TRUST the SPREAD!
jbeck3487
AG
59 South said:

Hopefully for my puts' sake it flushes
59 South
AG
jbeck3487 said:

59 South said:

Hopefully for my puts' sake it flushes

That's why I have both. Technical failed and could now flush under 100. Over 2 more days for the options to play out.
2percent
AG
claym711 said:

This is just my trading account balance over the past year - and i don't even deal with the options they talk about. I only buy and sell stocks based on the conversations found here.

Date
Account value
3/4/2019

3/5/2019

3/6/2019

to

2/25/2020

2/26/2020

2/27/2020

2/28/2020

3/2/2020
Agswinning
Same here. Buying dips and holding some. I'm up 41% past the 12 months and holding some long term which dropped the past 2 weeks.
2percent
AG
My hardest lesson to learn was when to take profit and get out of the stock. i.e. Roku.

It is about Discipline and timing- that is one thing that all the experienced posters on here preach.

ProgN
59 South
AG
I started a RH account and started learning options trading extensively early in 2019 a bit more than a year ago. Have funded it with a total of $1500 and this week has ranged from $15,200 and 13,700.

I had some real losers holding myself to buy and hold through 2018. Made up for most of those mistakes in long term accounts over the past 15 months though.
tailgatetimer10
AG
claym711 said:

Ytd: -5%
1 year: 16% (was at ~25% prior to last week)
2 year: 10%

Not bad considering everything recently fell off, and I'm a novice
59 South
AG
ROKU 105 or 110 should be good for a further $5 move in momentum direction. I just want it to happen in the next 48 hours...
IrishTxAggie
AG
We need to clear out 3098 today for a better shot of further upside tomorrow
59 South
AG
SQ got a short term 76-84 Darvis box. Come on 84 again so I can exit my medium term swing from 63.30.
jbeck3487
AG
I started a RH account 6/25/19 with $1,000. I was at $8,234 on 1/1/20. I'm currently at $5,870. I had too much exposure on the pull back. Oh well, lesson learned.
First Page Last Page
Page 1052 of 6415

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.