Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

22,086,743 Views | 224470 Replies | Last: 1 hr ago by McInnis 03
oldarmy1
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Futures down 32. If you went with the $305 Put on the $305Put $320 call spread then each option will be worth $550 making the net after spread $300/option.

Not bad
moses1084ever
AG
Quote:

Obviously, it hasn't been launched yet. It'd be interesting to see the competing the effects of a tax cut proposal vs coronavirus.

A tax cut does jack for the economy if you can't buy anything. There's some serious shocks reverbing through supply chains right now.

@Irish... You trust the numbers coming out of China? With your background in Asia? C'mon.
oldarmy1
AG
Futures down 35.5

Honestly this is the best thing that could have happened. It gives a clear buy if this holds. Another 3am wake up for the 4am premarket and if SPY is below $305 you buy it against your Puts no questions asked.
IrishTxAggie
AG
moses1084ever said:

Quote:

Obviously, it hasn't been launched yet. It'd be interesting to see the competing the effects of a tax cut proposal vs coronavirus.

A tax cut does jack for the economy if you can't buy anything. There's some serious shocks reverbing through supply chains right now.

@Irish... You trust the numbers coming out of China? With your background in Asia? C'mon.

What other numbers do we have to go off of? I don't trust the CCP as far as I can throw them. But the cat is out of the bag and if they try to hide the numbers on this anymore than they did earlier, the backlash from the world would be too severe
ProgN
Futures down 41. That capitulation sell off could be very close.
topher06
I may go back in for 10% tomorrow. This seems premature.
Trucker 96
My next batch of RSU's vest Sunday and I usually like to dump them ASAP. This timing could have been better.
98PercenterAg
AG
Is SNSS out of fuel?
Brewmaster
AG
98percenterr said:

Is SNSS out of fuel?
it just a needed pull back, cool down. Interesting too that the MM's had it pinned to the S&P (except for the stop loss raid the MM's did mid day). The daily looks almost identical to the SPY chart. I noticed too the MM's were throwing 30k sells in to keep the fire from getting too hot (sustained climb) - fascinating how it all works.
oldarmy1
AG
Down 48
HoustonAg2014
AG
Sorry if I missed the answer on the Roku T chart but could you just elaborate on that T chart?

I saw some hit piece from Forbes from this morning that talked about it going back to $30 and I kind of pooped my pants. It was overly dramatic but put my head into a whirlwind.
gig em 02
My April $80 GILD calls might actually be in the money soon, let's go 100!
claym711
AG
If there's no bounce at -10% to -11% near the 200 day and 2019 support, I'll be surprised and concerned.

It's def short season though and will be for the next couple months. Sell the rips.
McInnis 03
AG
gig em 02 said:

80 is itm at this moment. Yes, let's go to psy'100!
***If this post is on Business and Investing, take it with a grain of salt. I am wrong way more than I am right (but I am less wrong than I used to be) and if you follow me you will be too.***

B&I Key:
ETH - Extended Trading Hours --- RTH - Regular Trading Hours
ORH - Opening Range (1st 30min) High --- ORL - Opening Range Low
R1, R2, R3 - Resistance 1, 2, or 3 --- S1, S2, S3 - Support 1, 2 or 3
McInnis 03
AG
Honest question, gild still has nothing new to sell, this is all remdesivir speculating. I've got April 80c's at net free. When does one bail? One bad phase 3 trial could pop this bubble
***If this post is on Business and Investing, take it with a grain of salt. I am wrong way more than I am right (but I am less wrong than I used to be) and if you follow me you will be too.***

B&I Key:
Definitely Not A Cop
AG
Just put in sell order for Moderna at $34.60. I'm ok with a 52% gain in 3 days.
ProgN
GILD is pushing $80 pm
Carlo4
AG
All schools in Japan to close next 3-4 weeks. Impacts 12.8 million students.
tremble
AG
PDEMDHC said:

Yeah, time to buckle up because this is gonna be a rocky next few months.
McInnis 03
AG
PDEMDHC said:

Still more education than the state of Mississippi will get in the same time

B&I Key:
McInnis 03
AG
McInnis 03 said:

Bailing on my 300p's again just in case, I don't want to weather a Trump Train to the face.

I hate myself. So. Dang. Much.

B&I Key:
UpstateAg
AG
CLR ar 16, SDC under 8. Corona is in America and the hysteria is about to get real, because people will just quarantine themselves and watch the news telling us how this is going to be so much worse than the plague. Talked with a doctor last night who said that they just put in the biggest medicine order ever in their practice's history because stuff is starting to get expensive.
ETA: He thinks people are losing their minds over a less dangerous flu that we will have to live with for a few cycles. He bought meds to save money, not prepping for armageddon.
WestTexAg12
AG
UpstateAg said:

CLR ar 16, SDC under 8. Corona is in America and the hysteria is about to get real, because people will just quarantine themselves and watch the news telling us how this is going to be so much worse than the plague. Talked with a doctor last night who said that they just put in the biggest medicine order ever in their practice's history because stuff is starting to get expensive.
ETA: He thinks people are losing their minds over a less dangerous flu that we will have to live with for a few cycles. He bought meds to save money, not prepping for armageddon.

I've been thinking the same. This virus is less dangerous than the flu from what I've seen and heard.
"Give me an army of West Point graduates and I'll win a battle. Give me a handful of Texas Aggies, and I'll win the war.”
- General George S. Patton
tailgatetimer10
AG
Pharm, streaming and home delivery about to get paid.
Boat Shoes
AG
WestTexAg12 said:

UpstateAg said:

I've been thinking the same. This virus is less dangerous than the flu from what I've seen and heard.

"I'm not a doctor, but I did stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night!"
AgShaun00
AG
gig em 02 said:

I am up 430% on the remain 5 i have. I sold the first 4 for 375%. Lets see what today brings. Makes up for the the big losses on my other stocks.
tailgatetimer10
AG
Wife works in healthcare, most definitely agrees about the exaggeration
E
AG

PLAN
FriskyGardenGnome
AG
SDC set to open @ 52 week low. Cripes.
IrishTxAggie
AG
gotsand said:

SDC set to open @ 52 week low. Cripes.
Lots of things are set to open at 52wk lows
ProgN
If SPCE flashes down to $20-20.5, it could be a nice day trade.
deadbq03
AG
tailgatetimer10 said:

Wife works in healthcare, most definitely agrees about the exaggeration
You'd be shocked how many very smart doctors have zero understanding or regard for public health.

A dozen years ago I worked on the business side of a lab that dealt with highly contagious, weaponizable pathogens. There was an exposure and a lab worker infected and the lead scientist who was highly regarded as an expert and held both an MD and PhD said "it's no big deal, we recognized the symptoms and self medicated with antibiotics." The problem is that they interacted with dozens of people outside the lab before they recognized their symptoms.

Back on topic, the jury is certainly still out, but current reported mortality rates are much worse than the seasonal flu so I'm not sure why anyone would jump to the conclusion that this isn't serious at this point in time.
La Bamba
AG
For those playing MRNA, careful here. It's butted up against 37 a few times and failed. Unless it starts to build at that level, could have some big fails there. Same with APT at 19.50.
IrishTxAggie
AG
Flash and fill the gap and then some upside IMO. The 3046.9 is a major major area. If it goes, hold on because then it could go for the gap at 2972.
ProgN

**** is getting real.
First Page Last Page
Page 1021 of 6414

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.