Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Stock Markets

21,515,203 Views | 223258 Replies | Last: 9 hrs ago by Heineken-Ashi
ProgN
How long do you want to ignore this user?
In the fine print he also says that he will sue them for climate change to help fund his bs.

Good business model.
claym711
AG
Only 57 times in 10 years has a 'long' trade day surpassed these swings. 20% ended green from open. Mean winner 20 points, mean loser -44 points.
Agswinning
Anybody picking up SDC under $8? Seems like a good long term entry point.
IrishTxAggie
AG
CVM...oh my!
ProgN
I agree with you and I was in cash but I took a position in SDC today but have a lot of dry powder.

The positive I can see is that this correction looks like it will be quick, deep, bloody and violent as opposed to the slow bleed over weeks or months. I'm waiting for that capitulation selloff day for the rest of my positions. I also think the snap back will be equally impressive.
ProgN
Yes, I'm in at 8.25
jmcfar_98
AG
IrishTxAggie said:

CVM...oh my!
Someone was pumping that one last year, I think.
Whitetail
AG
IrishTxAggie said:

CVM...oh my!
To save some clicking. CVM dropped from $16 to $8 and was halted.

CEL-SCI Corporation engages in the research and development of immunotherapy for the treatment of cancer and other diseases.
McInnis 03
AG
I'm guessing Model T may not be CVM Compliant
***If this post is on Business and Investing, take it with a grain of salt. I am wrong way more than I am right (but I am less wrong than I used to be) and if you follow me you will be too.***

B&I Key:
ETH - Extended Trading Hours --- RTH - Regular Trading Hours
ORH - Opening Range (1st 30min) High --- ORL - Opening Range Low
R1, R2, R3 - Resistance 1, 2, or 3 --- S1, S2, S3 - Support 1, 2 or 3
claym711
AG
Yup Feb 2018 type spike.

Prob for long term bulls is it took over 2 years to sort that out, though that was partially due to QT through 2018.

To me it's a bit concerning that we cut rates and have this QE masked as Repo Op launched at ATHs
Post removed:
by user
FriscoKid
AG
The low of the day is going to be tested again. before the close and probably break the third time IMO...
ProgN
The coronavirus sensationalism will subside here shortly. The summer months are coming and oil will be ok. XOM's dividend is safe imo, unless the Bern or Warren looks like they'll be calling the shots.
ProgN
FriscoKid said:

The low of the day is going to be tested again. before the close and probably break the third time IMO...

Hope it does. I want a day with futures way down pre-market and the market closes higher.
Post removed:
by user
McInnis 03
AG
Boy, you type Remdesivir into twitter and you quickly see many countries are rushing the clinical trials on this, including USA. No wonder GILD is starting to creep up.
***If this post is on Business and Investing, take it with a grain of salt. I am wrong way more than I am right (but I am less wrong than I used to be) and if you follow me you will be too.***

B&I Key:
Agswinning
In SDC at $8.00
I love buying things on sale.
J_Landes89
AG
Have added SDC, TLRA, YEXT, and TMFC to the IRA today.

Trying to diversify retirement and build for long term... doesn't hurt to buy at discount and let grow for years (hopefully)
oldarmy1
AG
Feb 28 spread Bought the $120 Calls for $0.81 and bought the Feb 28 $105 Puts for $1.11
La Bamba
AG
Apparently quite a bit of VXX March $16 put action, rumor is Trump will announce emergency rate cut tonight. Per Will Meade on twitter...
IrishTxAggie
AG
La Bamba said:

Apparently quite a bit of VXX March $16 put action, rumor is Trump will announce emergency rate cut tonight. Per Will Meade on twitter...
Trump doesn't have that power.
spud1910
AG
oldarmy1 said:

Feb 28 spread Bought the $120 Calls for $0.81 and bought the Feb 28 $105 Puts for $1.11
Sorry I missed it. What stock here?
McInnis 03
AG
Only the Fed can pull that off.

B&I Key:
McInnis 03
AG
GILD can't stop won't stop.

B&I Key:
La Bamba
AG
IrishTxAggie said:

La Bamba said:

Trump doesn't have that power.
Sure he doesn't, but the man sure can twist J Powell's arm until he does it.
oldarmy1
AG
La Bamba said:

Not sure I would agree. Emergency rate cut on its face suggests and sends alarm bells.
Ag13
AG
La Bamba said:

This is the tweet. Doesn't indicate that Trump will be doing it tonight. Which he couldn't anyways.

Later tweet:

McInnis 03
AG
Bailing on my 300p's again just in case, I don't want to weather a Trump Train to the face.

B&I Key:
oldarmy1
AG
Trump might mention GILD....it's volume signal is crusing.
CheladaAg
AG
Ag13 said:

La Bamba said:

This is the tweet. Doesn't indicate that Trump will be doing it tonight. Which he couldn't anyways.

Later tweet:

Will has been saying lots of stuff to see if it sticks on walls.
McInnis 03
AG
F Gilead, I want to hear him say Remdesivir

B&I Key:
Ragoo
AG
I want trump to tell every to just ROKU and chill.
McInnis 03
AG
Ragoo said:

I want trump to tell every to just ROKU and chill.
He's a potential walking commercial isn't he?

B&I Key:
IrishTxAggie
AG
ProgN
SoupNazi2001 said:

Prognightmare said:

The coronavirus sensationalism will subside here shortly. The summer months are coming and oil will be ok. XOM's dividend is safe imo, unless the Bern or Warren looks like they'll be calling the shots.

I think your too confident with those assumptions. Lots of unknowns and risk there. That is why it is priced where it is.

Human trials of a vaccine start in weeks. People aren't dropping dead in large numbers in industrialized countries. This coronavirus is overblown. I'm confident it will be a memory in a couple of weeks.
First Page Last Page
Page 1019 of 6379

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.