Business & Investing
Sponsored by

Houston..we have a problem....

7,280,701 Views | 28678 Replies | Last: 8 hrs ago by TxAg20
Goose06
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I am feeling bullish, $57.59
SpreadsheetAg
AG
$54.09 this time
Zemira
AG
I have to ask Spreadsheet, do you have analysis to back that up? Love to see it if so.
sts7049
AG
Buck Compton
AG
Zemira said:

I have to ask Spreadsheet, do you have analysis to back that up? Love to see it if so.
I always have analysis to back mine up, but I can't really post it since that is part of how I help my clients. If I ever see anyone on this board in person, I would be more than willing to discuss broad generalities about the process. Likely nothing ground-breaking to anyone on here.
MEag02
AG
TheVarian
AG
SpreadsheetAg
AG
Zemira said:

Heh! Nope! Sorry bud
Zemira
AG
But but you are SpreadsheetAg!
SpreadsheetAg
AG
Yeah, I kinda wish I had gotten into trading or something....
GarlandAg2012
AG
My bet was already due, I submitted on the survey...$54.14
Fuzzy Dunlop
AG
55.27 is my prediction.
Boodlum
AG
SpreadsheetAg
AG
GarlandAg2012 said:

My bet was already due, I submitted on the survey...$54.14
You're leaving me a $0.05 window?!?!?!?!?!
TriumphForks
AG
$51.05
jetch17
AG
Parsley with some midland & Delaware basin pickups today for $650MM
GarlandAg2012
AG
Issuing 20 MM shares to cover it I believe.
Furlock Bones
AG
All bolt on stuff for Parsley
klegldb06
AG
Is this just a straight acerage deal? Trying to figure out who the seller is..
jetch17
AG
it would look to be Apache
nu awlins ag
AG
I'll go with $56.31. Most of the big OPEC guys will go along with the cuts. It is Iraq that will be the problem as they are increasing supply in the southern area. They have 3 contracts they have to fulfill, or so they say, I'm sure they could be renegotiated, and the Kurds to the north. Also, the strategic reserves is putting out 8 million out on the market. Not sure why, unless they need the money. What is so funny and also what pisses me off, is a report that Canada added rigs. They almost doubled their count form last year. Do these people understand that prices were $27-$28 this time last year compared to the $50 you see today? As well, you only drill in the winter in Canada because the spring breakup in May/June. If you knew this, you wouldn't be shocked like these genius's are. Many people out of work and yet these chubs keep getting paid putting this info out there....
BowSowy
AG
Zemira said:

Wish the Israelis would hurry up with Leviathan.

Leviathan is progressing quickly at the moment. AFAIK, it's still looking to hit the first gas date in the contract.
jbanda
AG
I'm actually on the shallow water pipelines side of that project. Full steam ahead.
BowSowy
AG
I'm on the top sides. It's going a little too quickly for my taste
jbanda
AG
Agreed.
dallasag12
AG
$48.31

Fundamentals have not changed much (still way too much supply for current demand levels), and I will believe it when I see it when countries that have hated each other for centuries start cooperating. Rig count will continue to grow to a point that will make investors a little uneasy just like it did in the summer of 2015.
AgBank
AG
I agree with dallasag12, but I am a little higher at $51.
lawless89
Drove through Breckinridge/Mineral Wells area yesterday and saw two or three rigs going up. Haven't seen that in a while.
Talon2DSO
AG
There is a general feeling of optimism here in Appalachia. I've meet with a couple of companies looking to drill 22 and 30 Wells in 2017 respectively. That also means lots of gathering lines will need to be built.

Oh and I just accepted a position as Regulatory Compliance Manager with a midstream company. Being on my own sucked. I'm glad and relieved to have been picked up.
tamutaylor12
How safe is the dividend for OXY?
AgLA06
AG
Glad to hear, congrats!

To be honest, while being on your own sucked the last year I'm sure that had more to do with the biggest oil crash in recent history and nothing to do with you. If you had done it a couple of years ago or give it ago again in a couple of years, the results will likely be very different.
TriumphForks
AG
Was rumored earlier but now a done deal... http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/anadarko-announces-sale-of-eagleford-shale-assets-300390646.html
sts7049
AG
interesting. i guess sanchez is bolting on to what they bought from us a few years ago, IIRC anadarko was one of our neighbors next door.
aggie028
Apache
texpert68
AG
Correct. Plans have been in the works to connect the two gathering systems with a few short pipelines as soon as this was finalized.
First Page Last Page
Page 398 of 820

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.