*****Official Texas Rangers World Series Title Defense Thread***** [Staff Warning]

726,527 Views | 12539 Replies | Last: 3 hrs ago by DallasAg 94
fc2112
How long do you want to ignore this user?
No God Bless America in the 7th.

THANK GOD
shack009
AG
bmac_aggie18 said:

Toronto's Pitchers aren't off, we're getting no-hit

Gausmam always seems to own us. I have no data to back this up, just recent anecdotes and my personal hatred towards him.
South Platte
10 of our 80 losses have been shutouts. Seems high. So many pathetic offensive efforts.
DallasAg 94
Contract year. All Aces.
DallasAg 94
shack009 said:

bmac_aggie18 said:

Toronto's Pitchers aren't off, we're getting no-hit

Gausmam always seems to own us. I have no data to back this up, just recent anecdotes and my personal hatred towards him.
6-3 in 11GS (12G) with a 3.66 ERA in 71.1 and 69 SO

Ws is T5
ERA is 17th.

https://www.baseball-reference.com/players/split.fcgi?id=gausmke01&year=Career&t=p
Jimmy McNulty
AG
DallasAg 94 said:

Contract year. All Aces.

Didn't realize that. Woof. What a year to have to try to get a final contract.
_lefraud_
AG
I caught a foul ball one handed today in front of my son, he thought I was the coolest.

I rewatched the telecast but sadly the cameras didn't follow this one.
ryanhnc10
AG
I know this is a Rangers thread, but holy **** Shohei is insane
Grapesoda2525
3 series to go before this 2024 season is mercifully over.
DallasAg 94
And just to be clear... 2025 is his final Arb year. Prior to 2024, he went to Arbitration and prior to actual presentations, the Rangers gave him a little more than they had offered, but less than he was asking, but it was part of a 2 yr deal. So, they locked up 2025 at a favorable price for Adolis.

I believe... personally, that the who Arb process for a guy like Adolis is a bad thing. He wears his emotion on his sleeve and not getting what he was asking will wear on him emotionally. He'll feel disrespected and undervalued. Where some guys take that as a way to raise their game and "show them"... IMO< Adolis isn't that guy.

Glad they locked him up for 2025. I think he'll have a blowout MVP caliber season knowing he is going to get paid. Or he may just put so much pressure on himself that he ****s the bed.
First Page Refresh
Page 359 of 359

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.