*****Official Texas Rangers World Series Title Defense Thread***** [Staff Warning]

726,040 Views | 12536 Replies | Last: 27 min ago by _lefraud_
CowtownAg06
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
We live out of town but in for our first game tonight. Any parking tips?
ChoppinDs40
AG
Search the thread for the Ag that owns a warehouse next door. Lexus level parking for free.
Faustus
Just killing time until the evening games so happy to help.

https://texags.com/forums/37/topics/3370558
(posted by Hincemm)
Quote:

I've offered this before but anyone going to rangers/renegades/cowboys stadium is welcome to park at my warehouse; 1903 exchange Dr. Just stay away from the docks and don't block any trailers in. We don't tow…

It's a 1 mile walk to AT&T but it also doesn't cost $50+ either! And you can probably get a rickshaw

CowtownAg06
AG
Thanks. Pulling up now.
DallasAg 94
Lorenzen going for KCR tonight. Doing well.

How cool would it be if when we face them in the ALCS that their #1 & #2 were Ragans and Lorenzen.
Coppell97
AG
DallasAg 94 said:

How cool would it be if when we face them in the ALCS that their #1 & #2 were Ragans and Lorenzen.
would love that because it means we made the playoffs somehow.
KT 90
AG
DallasAg 94 said:

Um... not cool at all.....

Water Boy
AG
Respect to CY for going for it. I knew it is was a toss up whether we would make the playoffs but I expected us to at least be competitive to the very end. Disappointed in how we went out.
Coppell97
AG
It's not over yet. But yes the team is going to have to flip a switch and win several in a row. It starts with a comeback tonight. They need something good to happen.
KT 90
AG
Heim with a 3 run bomb!
Coppell97
AG
Helm and Leody - this may be season changing here. Let's go.
toucan82
you're allowed to hit home runs with runners on base?
KT 90
AG
toucan82 said:

you're allowed to hit home runs with runners on base?
Not very often, but occasionally yes. Yes you are.

Water Boy
AG
The door isn't completely shut but we need a miracle. Either need Astros and Seattle to lose most their games or we need to go on a long heater. Looking at the schedule this month, it will be a tall task.
KT 90
AG
WTF Lowe... you are supposed to be our Gold Glove 1B'er....
Super Aggie 64
AG
Rick Roll for the Rangers Sing-along of Sweet Caroline!
KT 90
AG
Good work Sborz
KT 90
AG
5-3 Rangers. Pitch g change.
GrapevineAg
AG
Nice job, Yates
Jimtim1216
S
Jung is starting to see the ball again. Figure 4-5 more AB's and he should be locked in.
Danny Vermin
Gained a game on the asstros.
WestTexasAg
AG
Hello Win Column!

Finally.
toucan82
nice little win there

production from the bottom of the lineup, good job by the pen
Super Aggie 64
AG
Hello Win Column!
GreasenUSA
AG
Water Boy said:

Respect to CY for going for it. I knew it is was a toss up whether we would make the playoffs but I expected us to at least be competitive to the very end. Disappointed in how we went out.
Sounds like it's over. Too bad.
DallasAg 94
Tomorrow:

Rangers: Eovaldi

Astros: Arrighetti
Grapesoda2525
DallasAg 94 said:

Tomorrow:

Rangers: Eovaldi

Astros: Arrighetti
Need to gain ground with every win or nearly every win.
Grapesoda2525
Faustus said:

Just killing time until the evening games so happy to help.

https://texags.com/forums/37/topics/3370558
(posted by Hincemm)
Quote:

I've offered this before but anyone going to rangers/renegades/cowboys stadium is welcome to park at my warehouse; 1903 exchange Dr. Just stay away from the docks and don't block any trailers in. We don't tow…

It's a 1 mile walk to AT&T but it also doesn't cost $50+ either! And you can probably get a rickshaw

This guy rocks. Might take him up on it next season if it's still possible.
CowtownAg06
AG
Quick update on this. We got there and the lot was empty but they did have signs up saying they tow. I got a little gun shy since the post references above was from last year and not the poster that owns the lot. The lot next door was only charging $18 so I decided that was worth peace of mind. Here's the best part, they had us walk around there building and over some train tracks. Spit us right out at GLF. Super easy in and out, about 1/4 mile walk, only $18.
Peter Klaven
AG
Hincemm's lot is still 100% available and is only a 2ish minute sketchy walk from being in the back of the Lexus lot. Saved a lot of money the last year and a half!
Faustus
CowtownAg06 said:

Quick update on this. We got there and the lot was empty but they did have signs up saying they tow. I got a little gun shy since the post references above was from last year and not the poster that owns the lot. The lot next door was only charging $18 so I decided that was worth peace of mind. Here's the best part, they had us walk around there building and over some train tracks. Spit us right out at GLF. Super easy in and out, about 1/4 mile walk, only $18.

When I did the search based on Choppin's post I thought it might be dated too given the 2023 post date, but it's actually a fun 6 page thread with 4-5 posters parking and thanking Hincemm as recently as last month.
fc2112
Hincemm's lot is still available. I park there often.

As a Season Ticket holder, I have a parking pass for Lot Q. But whenever I go to other games or events, I always park at Hincemm's.

Be aware you do sometimes have to crawl under a train. That was the last time my wife agreed to park at Hincemm's.
ChoppinDs40
AG
Feels a little sketch walking down the side of that building, through overgrown grass, and over railroad tracks but it's a very nice life hack thanks to Hinceman.

Also, you avoid a lot of traffic coming in the back way. We're up in Collin county and always take bush south and exit passed 30 to then cruise down division
CowtownAg06
AG
Good to know. I'll do it next time. The sketchy walk was part of the experience. Kids loved it.
chick79
AG
I think it's extremely rare that there's a train parked on the tracks there or so I am told. I've probably parked there seven or eight times and never had any issues.
First Page Last Page
Page 318 of 359

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.