***** 2024 Houston Astros Season Thread ***** [Staff Warning]

3,467,019 Views | 62595 Replies | Last: 17 min ago by scd88
BCEDAg
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
stoneca said:

We're really going to blow a 5 game lead with 6 games left in the season

Did you forget that Major League Baseball games are nine innings? Not over after three innings.
EastCoastAgNc
AG
Twisted Helix
chap said:

EastCoastAgNc said:

Sparky is in the clubhouse... Tune into your radio stations

Sparky is a national treasure. Well a local one anyway.
RED AG 98
AG
Sounds like Koochi might get his normal start tomorrow. Hopefully they only give him a few innings.

Nice that JV can get another start without any pressure too.
Big Al 1992
AG
Spencer is Ted Nugent!!!
Prosperdick
AG
iamtheglove said:

Been watching the Astros since 1971 when I was 7 years old. These last 10 years have been the best sports years of my life. Thanks Astros.

Watching since 1976 when I was 5 years old and wondered what excited my dad so much. Lost him to cancer in November of 2017 but not before he saw us win our first title. This is the golden age, everyone enjoy it and take NOTHING for granted.
AggiEE
How crazy is it that we may not win the division or make the playoffs without the trade for Kikuchi that everyone hated (including myself)?

That trade was absolutely essential this season and sets us up for our #3 starter in the playoffs
BadAggie
AG
linkdude
AG
Playoff-clenching rally kitten was engaged tonight. Whoop! The golden era continues.

EastCoastAgNc
AG
eATMup-Reveille
Prosperdick said:

iamtheglove said:

Been watching the Astros since 1971 when I was 7 years old. These last 10 years have been the best sports years of my life. Thanks Astros.

Watching since 1976 when I was 5 years old and wondered what excited my dad so much. Lost him to cancer in November of 2017 but not before he saw us win our first title. This is the golden age, everyone enjoy it and take NOTHING for granted.

Wonderful story. Unfortunately lost my Dad in 2015. I used to listen to Astros at night on my Transistor Radio under my pillow at night in the late 1960's before I was 10 years old. I thought that would prevent my parents from hearing it.

RED AG 98
AG
Really weird year all around. I really hated like 1/3 of it. This team is schizo
Twisted Helix
BadAggie said:

I don't even want to know man.
RED AG 98
AG
Brauny with the heat check

McInnis
AG
eATMup-Reveille said:

Prosperdick said:

iamtheglove said:

Wonderful story. Unfortunately lost my Dad in 2015. I used to listen to Astros at night on my Transistor Radio under my pillow at night in the late 1960's before I was 10 years old. I thought that would prevent my parents from hearing it.

That was me, a little transistor under the pillow with Gene Elston and Loel Passe.
EastCoastAgNc
AG
BCEDAg
AG
Thank you Dodgers for releasing Heyward and thank you Dana for picking him up!
Daddy-O5
AG
Shamelessly stolen for the other thread.
EastCoastAgNc
AG
BadAggie
AG
Twisted Helix said:

BadAggie said:

I don't even want to know man.

RED AG 98
AG

EastCoastAgNc
AG
You leaking videos from the Diddy investigation or something?
RED AG 98
AG
can adam release his video early please?
EastCoastAgNc
AG
n_touch
2017 Got a cat in August won World Series

2020 Got a Dog lost World Series

2024 Got a Cat last week….your welcome

Ags #1
AG
Sooooo how many roster spots for the first round? And who do we take?
AlwaysNextYear89
AG
eATMup-Reveille said:

Prosperdick said:

iamtheglove said:

Exactly how I got my start following the Astros in the Summer of 1973 as a 6 year old who got a transistor radio from my grandpa for my previous birthday. I enjoyed listening to top 40 hits, and wondered where my music had gone...it didn't take long before the soothing voice of Gene Elston put me to sleep in summers, and I was hooked. Been with them ever since. Truly a golden era.
Prosperdick
AG
eATMup-Reveille said:

Prosperdick said:

iamtheglove said:

Listnened to Gene Elston a bunch growing up and suffered a LOT of heart ache. This is a magical time!!!
jkag89
CFTXAG10 said:

#Inevitable

EastCoastAgNc
AG

This might have been the moment the season turned around
David_Puddy
AG
AggiEE said:

How crazy is it that we may not win the division or make the playoffs without the trade for Kikuchi that everyone hated (including myself)?

That trade was absolutely essential this season and sets us up for our #3 starter in the playoffs

And Heyward for that matter. Damn near single handedly won the game for us tonight
Rustys-Beef-o-Reeno
AG
Anyone have video of heyward going through the scoreboard?
EastCoastAgNc
AG
RED AG 98
AG
Rustys-Beef-o-Reeno said:

Anyone have video of heyward going through the scoreboard?
EastCoastAgNc
AG
First Page Last Page
Page 1787 of 1789

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.