*****Official Texas Rangers 2023 Season Thread***** [Staff Warning]

2,360,965 Views | 40589 Replies | Last: 8 mo ago by LeagueCityAg
double aught
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Kneeling to end the first half was some of the saddest s*** I've ever seen.
GigEmRangers75455
double aught said:

Yet we did the same thing against bama to end the first half last week. Didn't use timeouts and just went into half instead of going for points. He will never change.
Quincey P. Morris
AG
double aught said:

Unbelievably maddening. Terrence Murphy went off about that on Facebook.
double aught
AG
GigEmRangers75455 said:

double aught said:

Yet we did the same thing against bama to end the first half last week. Didn't use timeouts and just went into half instead of going for points. He will never change.
Jimbo did me a favor really. Once I saw that I pretty much checked out. I took my daughter on a bike ride during the second half. Good decision.
DeangeloVickers
AG
fc2112
[You are not allowed to be obscene and you are not going to be posting today. -Staff]
Michael Cera Palin
AG
Good morning and happy gameday!

From Texline to Brownsville, El Paso to Orange, Laredo to Texarkana, God's great nation of Texas is gonna be tuned in to our All-Texas ALCS. Got Monty on the mound in the juice box, let's go get this one boys!
Carlo4
AG
Quincey P. Morris said:

double aught said:

Unbelievably maddening. Terrence Murphy went off about that on Facebook.

The fact he didn't use time outs prior to the punt is equally offensive.
Lt. Joe Bookman
AG
fc2112 said:

[You are not allowed to be obscene and you are not going to be posting today. -Staff]

The staff here sucks so bad. What he said was not obscene at all. It was in response to (yet another) Astros fan posting on this thread.
AgsWin2011
AG
Didn't see what he said but it doesn't surprise me one bit.

Between the football team and the staff being hypocritical on this board and the politics board, I've decided to save my $15-20/month once this billing cycle ends.
DannyDuberstein
AG
Lt. Joe Bookman said:

fc2112 said:

The staff here sucks so bad. What he said was not obscene at all. It was in response to (yet another) Astros fan posting on this thread.

Who has not been banning in spite of the warning. 100% fact - happy to provide examples just from the past day or so alone. No surprise at all why they keep coming back.
Lt. Joe Bookman
AG
Basically, the mod deleted Squirrlley Dan's (an Astros fan who has posted on this thread multiple times) post.
Fc said something like (paraphrasing since the original got deleted) " I can't wait for these poll smokers to go the way of the patriots"

I guess the mod thought "poll smokers" was too obscene.
DannyDuberstein
AG
I think posting a warning and not backing it up is obscene. I guess we all have different definitions.
Proposition Joe
It's telling when multiple long-term posters all comment about how the moderating of this thread is done.

I had a laughing emoji post and no more... deleted.

Yet a fake ban warning on the thread title doesn't keep non-Rangers posts away.
KT 90
AG
Maybe Evan is familiar with the Astro thread on Texags....

Hair God
AG
ALCS roster. Gray and Scherzer are back, no Burke or Bush.

vander54
S
LFG!!!!!!

GREAT NEWS!
World's worst proofreader
aggietony2010
AG
DannyDuberstein said:

I think posting a warning and not backing it up is obscene. I guess we all have different definitions.

Or, you know, the hundreds of tits and ass pictures that are posted on the Astros thread. Those are pretty obscene, but they don't get a delete and a bold faced warning from staff.

But calling a repeated troll a "poll smoker." Yeah, that's worth getting upset about.
DannyDuberstein
AG
Yep. They stopped these on A&M baseball threads in 2022 because they acknowledged they are inappropriate trash - warnings everywhere during the CWS run saying exactly that. The baseball board moderator's defintion of obscene is definitely confusing and seems to vary by city lol
DannyDuberstein
AG
BTW I think a poll smoker is a guy who works for Gallup and favors Marlboros.
DallasAg 94
fc2112 said:

FREE: fc2112

I didn't read what was posted, but I don't recall any post of theirs that was obscene.

Maybe he should have posed as an Astros fan.

Quote:

[Trolling by fans of other teams is not allowed on this thread and will result in a ban. There is the warning. -Staff]

1st day of the ALCS with the Rangers and to ban a Rangers fan on the Rangers thread seems like another Astros troll on this thread.

No warning?!

Maybe the Mods can just shut all of us down and ban all of us for the series. THAT would be a typical Astros move.
MrCoachEricTaylor
DallasAg 94 said:

fc2112 said:

FREE: fc2112

I didn't read what was posted, but I don't recall any post of theirs that was obscene.

Maybe he should have posed as an Astros fan.

Quote:

[Trolling by fans of other teams is not allowed on this thread and will result in a ban. There is the warning. -Staff]

1st day of the ALCS with the Rangers and to ban a Rangers fan on the Rangers thread seems like another Astros troll on this thread.

No warning?!

Maybe the Mods can just shut all of us down and ban all of us for the series. THAT would be a typical Astros move.

I think he posted about the patriots fan going away like a fart in the wind, maybe the mod is sensitive about a flatulence problem..
PatAg
AG
KT 90 said:

Maybe Evan is familiar with the Astro thread on Texags....

He and Emily Jones just experienced their classiness at the end of the season
Proposition Joe
Or an Astros fan that is also a Patriots fan... which would track.
DannyDuberstein
AG
They also banned Mr Gigem who works for the Rangers. Doesn't know why
MrCoachEricTaylor
Proposition Joe said:

Or an Astros fan that is also a Patriots fan... which would track.

Also a closet Bama, Baylol, or Sip fan too right?
PatAg
AG
DannyDuberstein said:

Wow...but unsurprising at this point
MrCoachEricTaylor
DannyDuberstein said:

wooooow..
zgolfz85
AG
Imagine being so terrible that you ban people that root for a rival team simply because you can. Wow.
agent-maroon
AG
Why wouldn't they come over here to post? Their post gets deleted and they yuck it up for two pages on their board. We have a poster respond and they catch a ban.
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
DannyDuberstein
AG
Dysfunctional and inconsistent. Like our athletic program. And houston ags wonder why I keep pointing that out.
Flounder Dorfman
AG
That's really pathetic.

Who is the mod that did it? Since that person is reading the threads go ahead and tell us why you're banning Ranger fans on a Ranger board.

That probably gets me banned or my post deleted because whoever is doing this is a thin skinned *****
agent-maroon
AG
DannyDuberstein said:

Yep, quite the mystery...
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
DallasAg 94
Probably banned Mr. Gigem because he pointed out how petty the Astros' Franchise was about the Hurricane and how the Rangers gave $1M in relief.

THAT... or Mr. Gigem posted that the Rangers had donated a Suite for us in G3 and anyone with more than 100posts without getting banned on this thread got a free ticket to the Suite. And that the Rangers stocked the Suite with Premium alcohol.

Now, we won't know and the Suite will be empty.

FREE: Mr. Gigem
Proposition Joe
We've all seen and said it before -- it's the same reason certain non-Aggie FB threads stay up in Premium while others are quickly removed. It ain't hard to figure out that it's not a Rangers/DFW guy modding this forum.
First Page Last Page
Page 744 of 1160

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.