*****Official Texas Rangers 2023 Season Thread***** [Staff Warning]

2,360,938 Views | 40589 Replies | Last: 8 mo ago by LeagueCityAg
Tksymm7
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Did Mr. Gigem get banned for something in this thread or elsewhere? He, like many of us, post on football boards and getting a ban after yesterday wouldn't surprise me lol.
beagle2009
AG
Pathetic stuff. As others have said there are consistently WAY more "obscene" posts made on the other thread. This is a joke and really petty on the day of ALCS game 1.
agent-maroon
AG
Tksymm7 said:

Did Mr. Gigem get banned for something in this thread or elsewhere? He, like many of us, post on football boards and getting a ban after yesterday wouldn't surprise me lol.

The only forums he's posted in are this one and Premium. Could have had all of his other posts deleted but this one is the only one that I've ever seen his posts on
No material on this site is intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. See full Medical Disclaimer.
Water Boy
AG
Wait we got a suite?
KT 90
AG
PatAg said:

KT 90 said:

Maybe Evan is familiar with the Astro thread on Texags....

He and Emily Jones just experienced their classiness at the end of the season

Didn't Emily delete her Twitter account after whatever it was that happened? Anybody see any of it before she axed her account?
KT 90
AG
Water Boy said:

Wait we got a suite?

I believe Mr. Gigem is catering with his own BBQ brisquet?
Water Boy
AG
All I saw was him mentioning something about a suite but never elaborated. I would love to get in on this if there's still room since I live here in Dallas. If too late I understand.
Grapesoda2525
AgsWin2011 said:

Didn't see what he said but it doesn't surprise me one bit.

Between the football team and the staff being hypocritical on this board and the politics board, I've decided to save my $15-20/month once this billing cycle ends.
The politics board moderating is terrible.

People on there are so rude they will automatically flag whatever you post just because they don't like you or because they don't like your political affiliation. You can get a ban for 10-20 idiots flagging your post and it's not even insulting or disparaging in anyway.
DeangeloVickers
AG
KT 90 said:

PatAg said:

KT 90 said:

Maybe Evan is familiar with the Astro thread on Texags....

He and Emily Jones just experienced their classiness at the end of the season

Didn't Emily delete her Twitter account after whatever it was that happened? Anybody see any of it before she axed her account?

She told Astros beat writer he was not correct on his Rangers celebrating playoff birth story as she was actually there...(they partied but then were back in hotel rooms before Astros even finished their game with Dbacks...and they all played at same time the next day)

The Astros Twitter fans then attacked her with comments, which led to her deleting whr account
KT 90
AG
Water Boy said:

All I saw was him mentioning something about a suite but never elaborated. I would love to get in on this if there's still room since I live here in Dallas. If too late I understand.

btw, I was joking about Mr. Gigem catering it with his BBQ. I don't know any details or any idea if the suite thing ever happened.
Water Boy
AG
I'm sure mr.gigem will love to throw us a bbq party if we make it to the World Series!
94chem
DannyDuberstein said:

Dysfunctional and inconsistent. Like our athletic program. And houston ags wonder why I keep pointing that out.

It's not how I would run my business (texags, that is).

Reid Ryan knew he could prey upon the hurting people of Houston by finding a villain to try in the media. He had a choice - whether to engage in adult business dealings, or to take advantage of the situation to make a mountain out of a molehill. He chose the petulant, childish route, and tons of Houstonians fell for it in their traumatized emotional state. It wasn't right for Ryan to do that. He chose to inflict damage and to be unprofessional.

As perpetual underdogs, I do wonder if there is a lot of overlap between Aggies and Houstonians. The folks who run the athletic department often seem so caught up in grandstanding that they forget that winning doesn't happen because of how much money you spent, or who you beat for a certain recruit. Without hard work, professionalism, integrity, and accountability, it's all just empty dollars.

The Astros should have been an example of these qualities, and mostly they are, or else they would never have been so successful. Too bad they had to jack it up with trash cans, throwing their opponents under the bus, Osuna-gate, stealing millions from Springer so they could tank...

I'd give "anything" to have the Astros' success over the next 7 years. Of course I'm jealous. So what. I'm jealous of the Cardinals too. They've won it 11 times.

I also know that if the mods pass out enough dirty silverware, people will quit eating what they're serving. MySpace, anyone?

94chem,
That, sir, was the greatest post in the history of TexAgs. I salute you. -- Dough
DallasAg 94
Water Boy said:

Wait we got a suite?
If you are referring to my post, it was a joke as a reason they banned him. That we got a Suite and he can't share that info.
Water Boy
AG
You got me good!
GrapevineAg
AG
Lt. Joe Bookman said:

Basically, the mod deleted Squirrlley Dan's (an Astros fan who has posted on this thread multiple times) post.

Iirc that dude caught a ban earlier this month for trolling over here. Comes back and trolls more but they just delete some posts. WTH!? And, they allow a certain user (who frequents the other thread) to post on this site despite the damage he did to A&M athletics, a football player, and… others.
DallasAg 94
Water Boy said:

You got me good!
Sorry.
DallasAg 94
I think we may know why Semien has slumped in the Postseason:

https://www.espn.com/mlb/story/_/id/38659667/rangers-marcus-semien-wife-daughter-ahead-alcs

Calling it now, Semien leads off G1 of the ALCS with a HR!
KT 90
AG
Nothing unexpected here. Bochy did resist the urge to put Grossman in the lineup facing a RHP tonight, I think Garver put an end to that with his recent hot streak.

DeangeloVickers
AG
Jimtim1216
S
Well, a little over 3 hours and we will begin the ALCS!! Let that sink in! Very very few thought this was possible this year, but here we are!
Mr Gigem
AG
94chem
DeangeloVickers said:

And that, my friends, is what FU money looks like.
94chem,
That, sir, was the greatest post in the history of TexAgs. I salute you. -- Dough
Lt. Joe Bookman
AG
DannyDuberstein said:

BTW I think a poll smoker is a guy who works for Gallup and favors Marlboros.

Hah. I'm engineer. Spelling/grammar is definitely not my strong suit.
Grapesoda2525
Even if we don't win the series. I hope we at least don't get swept or embarrassed. Astros fans sre insufferable jack asses.
Proposition Joe
Once a debbie downer, always a debbie downer.

"I really hope we don't drop the WS trophy but I bet we will. "
sburg2007
Grapesoda2525 said:

Even if we don't win the series. I hope we at least don't get swept or embarrassed. Astros fans sre insufferable jack asses.

I'm right there with ya.
sburg2007
We ready in this house.

twilly
AG
LFGoAndTakeIt!
Blindside05
AG
Let's ****ing go!!!!! BTHO asstros
TexasAggiesWin
S
LFG
Mr Gigem
AG
John Smoltz….
Daveintx
They said you couldn't have a winning year, you did... they said you couldn't beat the rays, you did.... they said you couldn't beat the o's you did... now they say you can't beat the Astros.. time to prove em wrong again
PatriotAg02
AG
Ok nerves have set in
zgolfz85
AG
Whichever side loses this game is going to have a hell of a terrible sports weekend after yesterday. Don't let it be us!
Super Aggie 64
AG
Let's Go Rangers!
First Page Last Page
Page 745 of 1160

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.