*****Official Texas Rangers 2023 Season Thread***** [Staff Warning]

2,339,467 Views | 40589 Replies | Last: 8 mo ago by LeagueCityAg
PatAg
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Could not care less what they do, why do any of you
94chem
vander54 said:

Water Boy said:

Are we really doing that? Guys we just walked off game one. They all saw the play. No need to troll. We haven't won anything yet. Enjoy the moment with fellow fans.

There are a couple. It's sad

When I was at game 7, the Astros stadium staff was first rate, polite, helped us get down to celebrate with the team. They even printed a game certificate for my son at guest services.

Don't be a jack wagon just because the Astros thread has an overpopulation of trash-talking adolescents who've never seen boobs before.
94chem,
That, sir, was the greatest post in the history of TexAgs. I salute you. -- Dough
PatriotAg02
AG
PatAg said:

I think Garcia is rubbing off on Seager.
aggietony2010
AG
94chem said:

vander54 said:

Water Boy said:

Are we really doing that? Guys we just walked off game one. They all saw the play. No need to troll. We haven't won anything yet. Enjoy the moment with fellow fans.

There are a couple. It's sad

When I was at game 7, the Astros stadium staff was first rate, polite, helped us get down to celebrate with the team. They even printed a game certificate for my son at guest services.

Don't be a jack wagon just because the Astros thread has an overpopulation of trash-talking adolescents who've never seen boobs in person before.

FIF their thread.
PatAg
AG
Trying to find the longer clip like this for a while, crowd just going nuts the whole time.

double aught
AG
Coppell97 said:

Big Papi talking about Seager, "you walk Taveras then you give a cookie to the Cookie Monster . . .
Papi always bringing it.
DeangeloVickers
AG
How good was Jon Gray tonight?
94chem
DeangeloVickers said:

Eovaldi was the only guy they scored on.
94chem,
That, sir, was the greatest post in the history of TexAgs. I salute you. -- Dough
PatriotAg02
AG
DeangeloVickers said:

Pitching Dunning, Bradford, Smith, Gray was straight up Bochy magic.
Michael Cera Palin
AG
Anyone else think facing Javier in game 7 helped Corey in the 9th there? High rising fastball that he locks on and launches to right field. Looked like a carbon copy of his HR in Game 7 against the Astros
Texker
AG
HartWorm93 said:

I would have sex with Seager and I'm not even gay....
And Garcia? Hahahahaha!
Yukon Cornelius
AG
That hr by seager… anyone see the exit velocity on that thing?
PatriotAg02
AG
Yukon Cornelius said:

Think someone posted 112
Zjones920
It was so loud my ears were ringing
beagle2009
AG
beagle2009
AG
https://images.app.goo.gl/Ny9NsANgTtPBvmqA9
gigem1223
Astros fans calling Garcia a roider. Forget that he's been jacked for years but is there anything more ironic than that fanbase calling anyone a cheater?
GigEmRangers75455
1 base runner after Nate. Insane work by the arms in relief.
Michael Cera Palin
AG

Spaceship
AG
Just got home from the game. The Adolis HR was insane but the Seager one in the 9th might be the craziest sports moment I've ever witnessed in person. That blew the top off Globe Life and I had goosebumps. What a game.
Flounder Dorfman
AG
gigem1223 said:

Astros fans calling Garcia a roider. Forget that he's been jacked for years but is there anything more ironic than that fanbase calling anyone a cheater?

Garcia is on steroids but Alvarez is clean. OK.

And for the record, I don't think either of them are. They're both big, strong, BMF's.

But give me our BMF over theirs. I like ours more.
Texker
AG
Yeah, I'm gonna be up for a bit after this one so gonna pop another cold one and rewatch.
PatAg
AG
There is no sleep
Flounder Dorfman
AG
Texker said:

Yeah, I'm gonna be up for a bit after this one so gonna pop another cold one and rewatch.

Just did the same.
The Shank Ag
PatAg said:

There is no sleep

My daughters 5th birthday party is at 11AM and I have to be up at 6AM picking up dog **** and getting the house looking "presentable" for all the families coming… and I'm just watching every angle of the Seager and El Bombi home run I can find on X
AgRN16
AG
Texker said:

HartWorm93 said:

I would have sex with Seager and I'm not even gay....
And Garcia? Hahahahaha!

sburg2007
Just got home and WOW!!!! Words can't describe how awesome that was. Play .500 ball or better rest of the way and commissioner's trophy is coming to Arlington!

I can't believe they pitched to Adolis.

Nathan Eovaldi's wife had the coolest jacket on tonight. His face was plastered all over it.

Martin Perez's people brought the ENERGY.

A-hole of the game goes to all the folks complaining to kids standing during the game in 118. It's the flipping World Series! If you don't like it, buy better seats.

That's all I got.
sburg2007
Bro, pay people to do that!
GrapevineAg
AG
PatriotAg02 said:

Yukon Cornelius said:

Think someone posted 112

Just watching the DVR replay and it says 113. Can't hit a ball much harder than that.
The Shank Ag
sburg2007 said:

Bro, pay people to do that!

Shoot I'm already in enough trouble with wifey that my parents are gametime decisions whether or not they head to CS for the game or come to the party depending on rain. I'll not rock that boat anymore than it already is
GreasenUSA
AG
So was that the 2nd time in 175 games this season that we've won a game where we were behind entering the 9th?
sburg2007
Yup!!! 6th time we've come back after trailing entering the 7th I think I read.

cmiller00
AG
Spaceship said:

Just got home from the game. The Adolis HR was insane but the Seager one in the 9th might be the craziest sports moment I've ever witnessed in person. That blew the top off Globe Life and I had goosebumps. What a game.

I went from crap if he hits into a DP we're headed out to holy crap we are winning this game in .01 seconds
cmiller00
AG
We won a World Series game with Will Smith pitching in a high leverage situation.
Texker
AG
I've calmed down a bit, but drinking so hopefully this post makes sense. Coaching matters. I have no insight to the dynamics of the Ranger clubhouse, but I have no words to describe the acumen of Chris Young to bring Bochy in and the value he brings.
First Page Last Page
Page 996 of 1160

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.