*****Official Texas Rangers 2023 Season Thread***** [Staff Warning]

2,198,113 Views | 40589 Replies | Last: 5 mo ago by LeagueCityAg
rbtexan
How long do you want to ignore this user?
S
Spot on, I have the same concerns. I also worry about the offense overall.
Jimbo Franchione
FTAco07
AG
fc2112 said:

So deGrom will be on a count of about 65 pitches today. I'd like to see Burke follow him.
I assume it's going to Dunning or Ragans given the multi-inning need, but maybe with a day off tomorrow they try get a bunch of guys a single inning of work rather than one guy 2-3.
fc2112
vander54
S
PatAg said:

So this game (and most of them) should be on Bally Sports right?
ESPN is also showing it as being on ESPN+, is that accurate?

I'm pumped. I may be able to watch the game
World's worst proofreader
Jimmy McNulty
AG
IN
FTAco07
AG
Won't ESPN+ broadcasts be unavailable in the hometown markets?
vander54
S
Dang it. Probably right
World's worst proofreader
Mr Gigem
AG
Mr Gigem
AG
Roof will be opened at 2
Baby Billy
Jimmy McNulty
AG
How are you youtube tv users watching the game?
Mr Gigem
AG
Tksymm7
AG
I bum my parents cable login. They have Xfinity who's one of the only carriers of Bally still.
PatAg
AG
Jimmy McNulty said:

I had just said screw it and paid for the year of Bally Sports, since I watch Mavs and Stars. So unless i am just mistaken, I'll get the rangers as well.
We will see what happens throughout the year I guess.
Super Aggie 64
AG
It is Baseball Time in Texas!

Super Aggie 64
AG
Jimmy McNulty said:

Mooch off family for DIRECTV login credentials.
Tksymm7
AG
cdowsk said:

Jimmy McNulty said:

This is the way.
AgsWin2011
AG
Tksymm7 said:

cdowsk said:

Jimmy McNulty said:

This is the way.

My brother in law gave me his mom's directv login. This is the way, indeed.
Legal Custodian
AG
I like all the Mets fans giving **** to us for signing deGrom because of his injury issues. And then this happens

DallasAg 94
Jimmy McNulty said:

Watching on the radio... without Nadel.
DallasAg 94
TDub said:

Just bought my ticket and told the office I'll be out this afternoon. Excited for the new era of Rangers baseball!
My "unaware" boss who is a huge Cardinals fan... moved our meeting to 3pm today. I'm expecting a cancellation notice as soon as he see the Cards game is at 3:10.

I'm in Sales, so Qtr ends tomorrow. I'm manning the "Fax" like a middle-ages white guy on Forum5 on NSD.
Yellerjacket
PatAg said:

Jimmy McNulty said:

I had just said screw it and paid for the year of Bally Sports, since I watch Mavs and Stars. So unless i am just mistaken, I'll get the rangers as well.
Man, I just looked and Bally Sports Plus doesn't show the Rangers on the home page. Just the Mavericks and Stars. If they aren't on the app and they are only on the Bally Southwest channel, not many people are going to see them.
Yellerjacket
Yellerjacket said:

PatAg said:

Jimmy McNulty said:

Man, I just looked and Bally Sports Plus doesn't show the Rangers on the home page. Just the Mavericks and Stars. If they aren't on the app and they are only on the Bally Southwest channel, not many people are going to see them.
Here is the disclaimer at the bottom of the page..

**Note: Currently only select regions offer their live MLB games and related MLB content on Bally Sports+ including Bally Sports Detroit (Detroit Tigers), Bally Sports Florida (Miami Marlins), Bally Sports Kansas City (Kansas City Royals), Bally Sports Wisconsin (Milwaukee Brewers) and Bally Sports Sun (Tampa Bay Rays).
MrCoachEricTaylor
IN for the best season we've seen in a long time!!
gigem1223
Even though Nolan is a righty I'd much rather see Duran get the start at DH over Miller. Dude crushed it in the spring and Miller is not good.
rbtexan
S
players on the opening day roster who should be looking over their shoulder IMO....
Brad Miller
Travis Jankowski
Taylor Hearn

I doubt any of those three make it through the season in a Rangers uniform.
Jimbo Franchione
Tksymm7
AG
I don't think we're going to see a lot of Brad Miller this year. I have faith the Zeke Duran will grab the bull by the horns and his play will demand either more at-bats or a starting spot. Bochy was apparently super impressed with Duran this spring.

Edit: rbx beat me too it. I think the last 3 or so spots on this roster are still essentially up for grabs and will change a few times this year.
AgsWin2011
AG
Anyone else having audio issues? I'm watching the pre-game and there is zero sound.
PatAg
AG
Yellerjacket said:

Yellerjacket said:

PatAg said:

Jimmy McNulty said:

Here is the disclaimer at the bottom of the page..

**Note: Currently only select regions offer their live MLB games and related MLB content on Bally Sports+ including Bally Sports Detroit (Detroit Tigers), Bally Sports Florida (Miami Marlins), Bally Sports Kansas City (Kansas City Royals), Bally Sports Wisconsin (Milwaukee Brewers) and Bally Sports Sun (Tampa Bay Rays).
This is what I was concerned about, because they always left it ambigious on if we would get the Rangers or not.
I had purchased it specifically for mavs and stars though, hoping the Rangers would get added.
sucks
MrCoachEricTaylor
I think Jankowski will be the first one out especially when Tavares comes back. Hopefully here in the next two weeks.
Blindside05
AG
Let's go boys!!!
KT 90
AG
Three pitch strikeout for deGrom on the first batter. I can get used to this....
Quincey P. Morris
AG
That slider to K Turner was just filthy.
Quincey P. Morris
AG
If the plate umpire is gonna call 100 mph fastballs three inches outside for strikes this game is gonna be tough for the Phillies.
KT 90
AG
Quincey P. Morris said:

If the plate umpire is gonna call 100 mph fastballs three inches outside for strikes this game is gonna be tough for the Phillies.

Yeah, strike one to Realmuto was off the plate. He went back out there on the next pitch and didn't get the call on that one.
Last Page
Page 2 of 1160

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.