***** 2023 Houston Astros Season Thread *****

6,441,128 Views | 114825 Replies | Last: 8 mo ago by texasaggie2015
BadAggie
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
jetch17 said:

Hoping for good Obese Framber today - todays a new day, don't sweat those other icky boobs homosexuals

Serious question: Are they women?
JDUB08AG
AG
tjack16 said:

I will say this… for all their shortcomings this year, the rangers pitching staff has figured it out at the right time.
Thats baseball and why winning a WS is the hardest of all the major sports. Colorado swept their way to the WS in 2007, then got promptly swept by Boston. These things can turn on a dime.
JohnnyTexAg1995
Also let it be known around FW this morning I see much more cowboys gear than rangers gear haha if the ranger lose out of the postseason this season it will be like this year never happened lol
AggieDub25
Flag this, Putas
BadAggie
AG
I don't think I've ever seen a sports fanbase use 'you like female breasts' as an insult. Lol, what a sad group of "men".
Lonestar_Ag09
AG
JohnnyTexAg1995 said:

tjack16 said:

I will say this… for all their shortcomings this year, the rangers pitching staff has figured it out at the right time.
I actually think we hit the ball pretty well last night. The rangers played some stellar defense and you just hope over the course of a series those start to drop

What was stellar last night? I felt like none our baseballs carried at all and their rookie in left couldn't have made every play seem more difficult.
AggieDub25
BadAggie said:

I don't think I've ever seen a sports fanbase use 'you like female breasts' as an insult. Lol, what a sad group of "men".

To be expected from a franchise that wakes up with a David Freese mushroom stamp on their foreheads on a daily basis
BadAggie
AG
Maybe TexAgs Rangers fans are still opposed to A&M admitting coeds?
All I do is Nguyen
Happy Obese Framber day!
No matter what!
Epstein didn't do, you know, the thing...
I'm the rare Astros/Cowboys/Spurs fan. We do exist
OKCAg2002
AG
We need good Framber today. Even if he lays a turd, though, I think the series tilts to our advantage in games 3 and 4. Eventually, their pitching will show its weaknesses in a longer series. I'm not sold at all on Scherzer starting game 3 or 4. Eovaldi is tough, so hopefully we can grab a lead early and let Framber settle in. If we go to Arlington tier 1-1, we are in pretty good shape.
BadAggie
AG
Not a revelation but Eovaldi will likely try to pitch around Yordan as Yordan is 8 for 11 with 3 doubles and a HR v him.

Key is going to be to get traffic in front of Yordan, or GOBIFOY.
n_touch
Lonestar_Ag09
AG
The ladies are ready for round 2

wessimo
AG
JohnnyTexAg1995 said:

tjack16 said:

I actually think we hit the ball pretty well last night. The rangers played some stellar defense and you just hope over the course of a series those start to drop

That Bregman shot gave me about two seconds of pure elation until it fell just short.
PrestigeWorldwideAg12
BadAggie said:

I live amongst the gheys Ranger Cow***** fans of NTX. Hearing their whines all the time is borderline unhealthy.

Doubt this post stays up either.
Texaggie7nine
Crazy how the day game caused prices to plummet. I bought 2 nosebleeds for about $150 each face with fees when they went on sale, and had to resell them because it turned out to be a day game and had to settle for $50 a piece just to get them sold.

7nine
htxag09
AG
Texaggie7nine said:

Crazy how the day game caused prices to plummet. I bought 2 nosebleeds for about $150 each face with fees when they went on sale, and had to resell them because it turned out to be a day game and had to settle for $50 a piece just to get them sold.
Day game, day after losing, plus just bad tickets generally fall in price as it gets closer.

Me and a buddy went to all but like 2 playoff games in 2017. We'd go to Jackson BBQ and get a few drinks while checking stub hub and buy tickets in the first inning. All lower level and think the most expensive tickets we got were $75.

I will say I don't think they fall that much anymore. But we also haven't really been able to do that since both of us have kids now, so can't just go hang out in downtown every day.
Aggie13B
Lonestar_Ag09 said:

JohnnyTexAg1995 said:

tjack16 said:

What was stellar last night? I felt like none our baseballs carried at all and their rookie in left couldn't have made every play seem more difficult.

That kid made some good plays in a tough situation. Having never played at MMP the Crawford boxes can be a mind ****. He doesn't make those catches we've got runs on the scoreboard. They were pretty damn good.
Wabs
AG
Time to nut up and play like champions today.
The Porkchop Express
AG
The Milkman said:

Yeah they're jerks. Already spammed me a couple times.
Just take their #s and sign them up for Cat Facts.
Feels so good, feelin' good again.
The Porkchop Express
AG
I would pay $100 for a longform explanation of Staff of why they needed to take down my post comparing the ALCS to the 1995 Western Conference finals between the Rockets and Spurs.
Feels so good, feelin' good again.
PrestigeWorldwideAg12
The Porkchop Express said:

I would pay $100 for a longform explanation of Staff of why they needed to take down my post comparing the ALCS to the 1995 Western Conference finals between the Rockets and Spurs.
Because they are a bunch of Communist *****s that are against any sort of pro Astros talk since they are biased Ranger fans.
Mr.Bond
AG
Looch ever respond
Im looking for Ray Finkle.... and a clean pair of shorts. Im just a very big Finkle fan. This is my Graceland, sir.

MAGA

KCup17
AG
BadAggie said:

Not a revelation but Eovaldi will likely try to pitch around Yordan as Yordan is 8 for 11 with 3 doubles and a HR v him.

Key is going to be to get traffic in front of Yordan, or GOBIFOY.

Maldy is also 5 for 15 off Eovaldi. In fact most our lineup has good numbers against him. I like our chances today.
Aggie13B
anybody get any response from staff? I emailed Brandon about why TF I got banned. I didn't even post titties this time.
PrestigeWorldwideAg12
Mr.Bond said:

Looch ever respond
No and it doesn't show read yet. However, Brandon responded with this crap "I need more context than this. Thanks."

I told him to come look at the board and look at how many complaints. Ridiculous amount of just normal not uncalled for posts getting deleted on our thread.

I can assure you I'm not renewing next month. If Gustapo wants to be this harsh on what you can or cannot say even for the clean and just normal crap talking posts, then I'm out and won't financially support company ran by a bunch of softy mods.
All I do is Nguyen
I understand staff wanting to keep things civil on the trash talk thread but the expectation that has been set for THIS thread nearly every season is that we can post scantly clad women for "good luck". Just because that isn't the case on the Rangers thread doesn't mean we shouldn't be able to have our fun.

Just look at my initial post of this thread back in March, they deleted EVERY SINGLE HOT WOMAN picture I posted, even though those pictures had been posted on threads in the past. Now seeing the behavior of staff last night it proves to me that someone at TexAgs has a beef with this thread, the Astros in general, or just wants to be a troll by deleting things we enjoy.

Here's where I stand on this:
If we are not allowed to post half naked women, fine, enforce it the same across the board, ALL BOARDS, not just when it suits whichever staff member wants to get uppity. If we ARE allowed to post rally bewbs, and the like (within SFW limitations), then LET IT BE. Much like how batters can adjust to a umpire's strike zone, whether he is calling the outside zone a strike, or whatever, the hitters can adjust and so can we what we are allowed and not allowed to post.

Rather if staff is going to pick and choose when they want to start handing out bans and deleting posts on a whim then, and I cannot stress this enough to staff, PEOPLE WILL LEAVE THIS SITE AND STOP PAYING FOR IT.

We come here because we have a love for Texas A&M and also a love for various professional sports teams. We also want to be able to share that love with others, and should be able to do so WITHOUT POSTS BEING DELETED AND USERS BEING BANNED for the slightest of offenses. If this won't be the case going forward then TexAgs will lose A LOT of long time members, myself among them.

I kindly ask staff to please reinstate those members banned for last nights nothing burger posts. There's no point in reinstating the pictures, that is what it is at this point. I also ask that staff have a talk amongst themselves and come to a consensus on what is and isn't allowed and then let us know so we can adjust to what we say/post.

I realize this may fall on deaf ears and blind eyes, but I had to try.
No matter what!
Mr.Bond
AG
Delete this
Im looking for Ray Finkle.... and a clean pair of shorts. Im just a very big Finkle fan. This is my Graceland, sir.

MAGA

PrestigeWorldwideAg12
All I do is Nguyen said:

I understand staff wanting to keep things civil on the trash talk thread but the expectation that has been set for THIS thread nearly every season is that we can post scantly clad women for "good luck". Just because that isn't the case on the Rangers thread doesn't mean we shouldn't be able to have our fun.

Just look at my initial post of this thread back in March, they deleted EVERY SINGLE HOT WOMAN picture I posted, even though those pictures had been posted on threads in the past. Now seeing the behavior of staff last night it proves to me that someone at TexAgs has a beef with this thread, the Astros in general, or just wants to be a troll by deleting things we enjoy.

Here's where I stand on this:
If we are not allowed to post half naked women, fine, enforce it the same across the board, ALL BOARDS, not just when it suits whichever staff member wants to get uppity. If we ARE allowed to post rally bewbs, and the like (within SFW limitations), then LET IT BE. Much like how batters can adjust to a umpire's strike zone, whether he is calling the outside zone a strike, or whatever, the hitters can adjust and so can we what we are allowed and not allowed to post.

Rather if staff is going to pick and choose when they want to start handing out bans and deleting posts on a whim then, and I cannot stress this enough to staff, PEOPLE WILL LEAVE THIS SITE AND STOP PAYING FOR IT.

We come here because we have a love for Texas A&M and also a love for various professional sports teams. We also want to be able to share that love with others, and should be able to do so WITHOUT POSTS BEING DELETED AND USERS BEING BANNED for the slightest of offenses. If this won't be the case going forward then TexAgs will lose A LOT of long time members, myself among them.

I kindly ask staff to please reinstate those members banned for last nights nothing burger posts. There's no point in reinstating the pictures, that is what it is at this point. I also ask that staff have a talk amongst themselves and come to a consensus on what is and isn't allowed and then let us know so we can adjust to what we say/post.

I realize this may fall on deaf ears and blind eyes, but I had to try.
What about all the deleted non bewbs and non crap talking posts?
Prosperdick
AG
The Porkchop Express said:

I'd like to take a moment to speak seriously, if I could. Lost in the flaring tempers of our tough loss to the Rangers as well as the suddenly enforceable rules violation of posting pictures of pretty ladies, and apparently, an AI-generated firefighter, we lost a real Houston Astro super fan today.

Suzanne Somers, best known for her work in Three's Company and American Grafitti, died today at age 76 after a lengthy bout with cancer. Few knew that Suzanne became a huge fan of the team when filming an episode of Three's Company at Jack Murphy Stadium in 1979. In the episode, Jack Tripper and Larry are accidentally mistaken for Lamar Hoyt and Gary Templeton at the Regal Beagle, and end up in the Padres' locker room - hilarity ensues.

The Astros happened to be in town that day facing the real Padres and in the unlikeliest of coincidences, Ms. Somers met and formed a fast friendship with Astro utility man Rafael Landestoy. The two found they were kindred spirits, and Ms. Somers wound up supporting the Astros from afar, due to her heavy work schedule, but in person from time to time, including throwing out the first pitch before Game 3 of the 1980 NLCS.

It's with a heavy heart that we mourn the passing of this Astros super fan. With Staff's permission, I'd like to remember her with this pictorial essay I've compiled which is not meant to titillate anyone, but merely to celebrate the life of one of the good ones, and an Astro fan who never stopped cheering.

RIP

Such a smoke show. That first one was from Zuma Beach, where she looked REALLY good. That little known movie starred an unknown at the time, Michael Biehn, who would go on to star in many blockbusters including Terminator and Aliens.

To make it Astros related, we need to go being the Terminator and shed this alien feeling of being shut out.
All I do is Nguyen
I didn't explicitly say to restore those but yes those should be brought back as well. Anything non half naked women should be reinstated and brought back
No matter what!
JustAnotherAggie
I never posted any pictures, only called out staph (deservedly so) telling them to have balls to at least explain themselves, which they did not. My account was "permanently banned".
Deluxe
AG
Kinda getting 2019 ALCS vibes. Yankees came in hot and shut us down in g1, which made g2 extremely pivotal.

The 2019 ALCS is synonymous with alot of great memories, but we were pretty damn close to falling into an 0-2 hole heading back to NY. It was a hard fought game and we (Correa) came up with the big hit.

If we can halt the Rangers' momentum and get the dub tonight, I still feel pretty good about the series. We tend to bounce back in situations like these. Just need good Framber tonight.
htxag09
AG
Dip**** Jerry's post has been up for 5 minutes.....that's 4 minutes longer than it took staff to delete over 100 posts last night
PrestigeWorldwideAg12
htxag09 said:

Dip**** Jerry's post has been up for 5 minutes.....that's 4 minutes longer than it took staff to delete over 100 posts last night
Ranger fans obviously
First Page Last Page
Page 2891 of 3281

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.