***** 2023 Houston Astros Season Thread *****

6,507,627 Views | 114825 Replies | Last: 8 mo ago by texasaggie2015
Farmer1906
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
SW-14 said:

5 4 3 2 1 6

We have opposite taste
Sex Panther
AG
cone said:

you did it better and you rule

BayAg_14
Back to the juice box now.
linkdude
AG
No better time than the present to turn it around!
Chef Elko
AG
SW-14 said:

5 4 3 2 1 6

Damn dog, 6 makes me bust
Kashchei
AG
I know it's not as important as the division or the pennant or a ring, but damn I still love winning the silver boot and keeping it in Houston where it belongs.

Project Gemini
AG
The Rangers have been humiliated this week on every level. Completely exposed as a miserable failure of a rebuild who just had their soul stomped on at the worst time possible. Their premier acquisition just gave up 7ER thru 3.0, then had to give it to a bullpen that didnt even work the end of the last two games because they needed to save guys. These saved guys came in tonight and got completely thrashed too. Their vault of all star weapons barely showed up. Key piece gets injured chasing a home run while his team is chasing daddy in the standings.

And just when you think that is bad, they could very well go to Oakland, a thrift store team getting moved, and eat more nutsack on the face for a few games before heading to their most critical series of the year versus the Jays.
Chef Elko
AG
Just when you start hearing the Astros could be falling off, we continue to gut and embarrass teams while we break all sorts of records
Chrundle the Great
AG
jetch17 said:

Furlock Bones said:

Holy ***** Get the Narcan over to the Rangers thread. They are ODing on fentanyl laced copium right now.

Oilers smack

Perfectly captures the cowboys fans that watch a little baseball every summer:

Still living 30 years ago when the cowboys were relevant
Wabs
AG
MLB Network busy talking about Seager and not the literal MLB history that the Astros set in this series. You can almost hear the tears.
DoitBest
S
Kashchei said:

I know it's not as important as the division or the pennant or a ring, but damn I still love winning the silver boot and keeping it in Houston where it belongs.

Thought it was awesome when it was started, then kinda silly when it didn't matter, but heck ya ! Bring that boot back to Houston where it belongs!!!
LarryElder
Quote:

What they don't realize is it so perfectly fits their fanbase. Desperately needing validation. The Oilers leaving and the Cowboys winning Super Bowls absolutely broke that city's fandom.
Is this idiot serious with this?? Superbowl wins from 30 years ago?? My good what a dorkie ****ty fanbase yall have there/
EastCoastAgNc
AG

Astros social media admin is on a tear
LarryElder
Chrundle the Great said:

jetch17 said:

Furlock Bones said:

Holy ***** Get the Narcan over to the Rangers thread. They are ODing on fentanyl laced copium right now.

Oilers smack

Perfectly captures the cowboys fans that watch a little baseball every summer:

Still living 30 years ago when the cowboys were relevant
yep and their season will end barley missing the playoffs or losing in the first round.
EastCoastAgNc
AG
LarryElder said:

Quote:

What they don't realize is it so perfectly fits their fanbase. Desperately needing validation. The Oilers leaving and the Cowboys winning Super Bowls absolutely broke that city's fandom.
Is this idiot serious with this?? Superbowl wins from 30 years ago?? My good what a dorkie ****ty fanbase yall have there/

LarryElder
EastCoastAgNc said:

LarryElder said:

Quote:

DoitBest
S
Preach Larry, preach...
LarryElder
Quote:

Is it really that hard to stay out of our damn thread? Same ****, new night. Y'all prove night in and night out how insecure your fanbase is. There's a trash talking thread and an Astros thread for a reason. Now stay off ours.
ohhhhh they pizzzed now someone posted in their stupid thread.
Jugstore Cowboy
AG
We should just play on the road. I don't really follow baseball; is that an option?
iamtheglove
Furlock Bones said:

In the World According to Arlington thread, Astros fans apparently need validation due to the Cowboys "dominance" from 30+ years ago. Here's all the validation I need: 6 ALCS appearances, 4 World Series and 2 Championships.
SECcess12

Cromagnum
AG
LarryElder said:

Quote:

Is it really that hard to stay out of our damn thread? Same ****, new night. Y'all prove night in and night out how insecure your fanbase is. There's a trash talking thread and an Astros thread for a reason. Now stay off ours.

Gotta have their safe space I guess.
BayAg_14
Quote:

I'm convinced that at least half of them are teenagers. Surely grown men can't be this petty and insecure.

BadAggie
AG
Lol here's the "validation" Ranger fan. Where's yours?

CoachAg19
AG
After that sweep, 5-1 (very realistic) over the next six, or even 4-2, probably puts us 2-3 games ahead in the division.
Altuve is playing at an MVP level. Seriously. If he played a full season at this pace, even Ohtani wouldn't stand a chance.
Pena seems to be back on track.
Yordan…enough said.
Bregs has been great lately.
Tuck…likely to finish top 2-3 in the MVP race.
Abreu…what a night for this dude. Hoping he can keep that rolling.
Uncle Mike…man. As much as we BADLY needed him all year, the amount of time he took off seems to have paid off.
Chas and Diaz…PLAY THEM!!!
Dubon, more than serviceable. He's a routine guy. Keep him in a routine. If you're going to sub/rotate/etc., then do it with Dubon.
Class of 2010
Jugstore Cowboy
AG
As always, the hope and trust Arnie the Peanut Dude is watching and smiling down from above.
Chrundle the Great
AG
LarryElder said:

Quote:

He is literally responding to someone who just posted "16"
linkdude
AG
With the pitching over the weekend being Brown-Javier-France we SHOULD see Diaz catch twice
Ag_07
AG
So we ok with team meetings now?
concac
AG
DoitBest said:

Kashchei said:

Thought it was awesome when it was started, then kinda silly when it didn't matter, but heck ya ! Bring that boot back to Houston where it belongs!!!

It has been in Houston since 2017.
AggieDub25
Altuve is on completely different planet playing slow pitch softball compared to everyone else in the league. Dude is absolutely incredible. He's the generational talent that the media will look back and realize they missed out on.
AgSportsFan89
AG
Abreu drove in 11 runs this series alone. More than the 10 runs the entire Rangers squad put up.
bearkatag15
AG
He's got 3,000 in his view now. Gonna be an awesome next 8 years
Fightin' Texas Aggie and Sam Houston State Bearkat
Charlie Murphy
Thread mvp. Good work my dude.
BadAggie
AG
Lol Bochy out of ideas tonight went to the Servais bag and had them throw at Altuve

From there it was a couple more home runs and….scoreboard
First Page Last Page
Page 2184 of 3281

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.