***** 2023 Houston Astros Season Thread *****

6,522,777 Views | 114825 Replies | Last: 8 mo ago by texasaggie2015
Prosperdick
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
texasaggie2015 said:

They won't spill details. Just told me to be on the lookout and to keep fingers crossed. Hmmmm
Please come home!!!
Lonestar_Ag09
AG
Hulla Baller said:

Please be jv Please be jv Please be jv Please be jv
Please be Kate, Please be Kate, Please be Kate, Please be Kate, Please be Kate
Mr Gigem
AG
Mr Gigem
AG
Prosperdick said:

texasaggie2015 said:

They won't spill details. Just told me to be on the lookout and to keep fingers crossed. Hmmmm
Please come home!!!

SpaceCityAg05
AG
JED LOWRIE IS COMING OUT OF RETIREMENT!
Dies Irae
Carlos Gomez: Don't call it a comeback Reunion tour
EastCoastAgNc
AG
SpaceCityAg05 said:

JED LOWRIE IS COMING OUT OF RETIREMENT!

We'll flip him to someone else by the deadline tomorrow
ktownag08
AG
Refresh!!!!
texasaggie2015
AG
I'm prefacing the below by saying I'm not trolling.

But it's hilarious what I can do to the emotions of a few dozen grown men on this website by posting just a few words.
EastCoastAgNc
AG
texasaggie2015 said:

But it's hilarious what I can do to the emotions of a few dozen grown men on this website by posting just a few words.

Some of us are just desperate for action
SpaceCityAg05
AG

In the meanwhile, between Dusty going off yesterday about people trying to help him manage and this today, does anyone get the feeling that there is some tension between Dana Brown and Dusty right now?
MAROON
AG
Maldy DFA'd and we signed El Oso Blanco out of retirement.?
What do you boys want for breakfast BBQ ?.....OK Chili.
redline248
AG
texasaggie2015 said:

Feel a little bit like Billy Liucci?
Lonestar_Ag09
AG
It is,yes…
Hulla Baller
AG
texasaggie2015 said:

gambochaman
AG
MAROON said:

Maldy DFA'd and we signed El Oso Blanco out of retirement.?

Couldnt possibly do any worse
EastCoastAgNc
AG
He did the same thing last year on the radio the day of the deadline where he told 790 that he really wanted them to go out and get a center fielder. I can't imagine that went over will with chas
k20dub
AG
redline248
AG
SpaceCityAg05 said:

In the meanwhile, between Dusty going off yesterday about people trying to help him manage and this today, does anyone get the feeling that there is some tension between Dana Brown and Dusty right now?
There f-cking should be. Dana should be letting it known loud and clear that Dusty is 2 months away from a retirement home if he doesn't take things a little more seriously day to day.
SpaceCityAg05
AG
Dusty going to Dusty, but yesterday seemed like a real unprompted outburst about meddling and how Maldonado is just as good offensively as Diaz, blah, blah, blah...

At the same time, Diaz is suddenly getting a few more starts behind the dish.

I am simply wondering if the lean is getting more intense from the front office and Dusty is acting out back towards the front office with comments like these.

We know that he wasn't on the same page with Click last year either when he made his comments.
cc10106
Dusty won't get the same backing from Crane this time around.
TRM
AG
He should be 2 months away from the retirement home no matter what transpires this season.
redline248
AG
TRM said:

He should be 2 months away from the retirement home no matter what transpires this season.
I agree, but maybe use the chance of missing the playoffs as a bit more motivation.
MaxPower
TRM said:

I dunno. If that son of a gun wins another WS he can manage the team in a diaper for all I care. We will take whatever deal with the devil he has going on.
EastCoastAgNc
AG
MaxPower said:

TRM said:

I dunno. If that son of a gun wins another WS he can manage the team in a diaper for all I care. We will take whatever deal with the devil he has going on.

Careful, lots of people said that last year, and look where we are now
Prosperdick
AG
EastCoastAgNc said:

MaxPower said:

TRM said:

Careful, lots of people said that last year, and look where we are now
I'm hoping we can convince him to be the first back-to-back WS winning manager to retire while on top. Actually I have no idea if that's true but Donkey won't know either.
Ciboag96
How much clock we got left?
Lonestar_Ag09
AG
Like 23hrs
EastCoastAgNc
AG
Deadline is tomorrow at 6pm Eastern Time.
texasaggie2015
AG
Good lord they're talking about me again over on that other thread. Pretty funny honestly
Jackie Daytona
AG
Badge of Honor!
Ag_07
AG
But we're the obsessed ones
AggiEE
SpaceCityAg05 said:

Dusty is over here sweating bullets that his man crush Maldy and Julks are on the chopping block
Marvin
AG
SpaceCityAg05 said:

Disheartening?! Disheartening?! This man has the ignorant gall to say SOMEONE ELSE not doing everything possible to put the team in position to win is disheartening?!

You stupid, tone deaf, jackhole ************. Your team would be five games clear of second place and fighting for home field advantage if you did your damn job. You absolutely **** the biggest **** in the barnyard, you brain dead ******.

Son of a ***** this ******* ****** me off something ******* fierce.
I love Texas Aggie sports, but I love Texas A&M more.
Prosperdick
AG
Marvin said:

SpaceCityAg05 said:

Disheartening?! Disheartening?! This man has the ignorant gall to say SOMEONE ELSE not doing everything possible to put the team in position to win is disheartening?!

You stupid, tone deaf, jackhole ************. Your team would be five games clear of second place and fighting for home field advantage if you did your damn job. You absolutely **** the biggest **** in the barnyard, you brain dead ******.

Son of a ***** this ******* ****** me off something ******* fierce.

Thank you Marvin!
First Page Last Page
Page 1369 of 3281

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.