This is how you Dallas - Rangers vs Astros

3,787 Views | 72 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by Bullpen Chias
Cobra39
How long do you want to ignore this user?
No....I'm not talking about the brand new park that was built where you put in turf.

No....I'm not talking about the worst mascot of all time.....a jacked up baseball player wearing a horse head.

I'm talking about...2 outs in the bottom of the 10th.....runners on 1st and 2nd......Alvarez up....who has been stone cold....you walk him intentionally to load the bases....to get to Bregman ....who has been hot of late. First pitch.....wild pitch.....could not be backhanded by the new catcher just up from AAA....game over.

That is how you Dallas.

Cobra39
t - cam
AG
Cobra39 said:

No....I'm not talking about the brand new park that was built where you put in turf.

No....I'm not talking about the worst mascot of all time.....a jacked up baseball player wearing a horse head.

I'm talking about...2 outs in the bottom of the 10th.....runners on 1st and 2nd......Alvarez up....who has been stone cold....you walk him intentionally to load the bases....to get to Bregman ....who has been hot of late. First pitch.....wild pitch.....could not be backhanded by the new catcher just up from AAA....game over.

That is how you Dallas.

Cobra39

Do we have an mlb board?
BlackBear1
AG
This is how you Arlington?
The New Crew
AG
Cobra39 said:

That is how you Dallas.

Cobra39

Smack talking a team that is 59-76…back 28 games. Congrats on your incredible evening.
PlaneCrashGuy
AG
Astros fans won it once and think they matter #11in11
I'm not sure if people genuinely believe someone is going to say, "Wow, if some people say I'm a moron for not believing this, it clearly must be true."

It's not much a persuasive argument. It really just sounds like a bunch of miniature dachshunds barking because the first one one barked when it thought it heard something.
zoneag
Watch out OP, there are a lot of sensitive Arlington fans on this board.

Go Astros!
Triple S
S
Watched it live.

Loved it.
Rudyjax
AG
Umm...

Wrong forum muchacho.

No one gives **** about MLB anymore.
zgolfz85
AG
ghey
bq85
AG
Ken Scarborough said:

Umm...

Wrong forum muchacho.

Definitely not true.
Gal 2:20
SliceServe
AG
Football or gtfo
fullback44
AG
Altuve walks it off with a wild pitch.. lol. that's some amazing strategy by the Rangers … but hey, a win is a win is a win

Go Stros !
TAMUworkingAG
Go Stros!!!
Rudyjax
AG
bq85 said:

Ken Scarborough said:

Umm...

Wrong forum muchacho.

Definitely not true.
No one as in a small minority.

JerBu1337
AG
Thank goodness the Aggie Honor Code doesn't extend to baseball, or Houston Aggies wouldn't have an MLB team to root for.
BabyYoda12
AG
And most Aggies wouldn't be Aggies
409Texag
Kinda wild how much money the Rangers spent this off season for the Astros to still be their daddy
Bob Lee
AG
JerBu1337 said:

Thank goodness the Aggie Honor Code doesn't extend to baseball, or Houston Aggies wouldn't have an MLB team to root for.

MLB wouldn't even exist
WestTexasAg
AG
Let's go Rangers!
jcbaggie04
AG
Bob Lee said:

JerBu1337 said:

MLB wouldn't even exist
and after a small hiccup of time, most of the country wouldn't care. Football is America's pastime now.
AgsNguyen
AG
Stopped at Buc-ee's headed north and overheard a little kid ask his mom "Are we in Dallas yet or are we still in Texas?" and it was the most unintentionally brutal L the city of Dallas has ever taken.

credit to Jackie for that one
jamieboy2014
AG
PlaneCrashGuy said:

Astros fans won it once and think they matter #11in11
Once is one more than the Rangers will ever win.
If your username is jickyjack1, Shooter McGavin, proudaggie02, txrancher69, or Rick Deckard... don't bother responding. You won't offer anything insightful.
I Rule
AG
Cobra39 said:

That is how you Dallas.

Cobra39

Go bang on a trash can
AgsNguyen
AG
I Rule said:

Cobra39 said:

That is how you Dallas.

Cobra39

Go bang on a trash can
The key to an effective trashcan bang is making sure the striking hand has a bunch of world series and american league championship rings on it.
Science Denier
AG
Didn't realize anyone watched MLB.
Pigeon88
AG
Ah good, our 3,947th pissing match between Dallas and Houston folks. That's exactly what this board was missing. Please take it to the old rivalries board.

And for the record, can we not just all agree that Houston is an unappealing area with many good people, while Dallas is an appealing area with many not-so-good people? That should leave us all equally happy and unhappy.
Buzzy

The Houston inferiority complex to Dallas continues.

Newsflash: It's football season, MLB is just something to watch between the end of the CWS and Week 0.

Try to keep up.
Wild West Pimp Style
monarch
S
F DFW
Peace for Ukraine!
monarch
S
Besides, IAH is ranked higher than DFW.
Peace for Ukraine!
xRaMx
AG
Ken Scarborough said:

Umm...

Wrong forum muchacho.

Obviously a Rangers fan
-={xRaMx}=-
Jack Cheese
AG
The New Crew said:

Cobra39 said:

That is how you Dallas.

Cobra39

Smack talking a team that is 59-76…back 28 games. Congrats on your incredible evening.

That is how you Houston. They live to stick it to Dallas.
Bullpen Chias
AG
Science Denier said:

Didn't realize anyone watched MLB.

Turnstile:
MLB: 70MM
NFL: 17MM
Agdad78
AG
Pigeon88 said:

Ah good, our 3,947th pissing match between Dallas and Houston folks. That's exactly what this board was missing. Please take it to the old rivalries board.

And for the record, can we not just all agree that Houston is an unappealing area with many good people, while Dallas is an appealing area with many not-so-good people? That should leave us all equally happy and unhappy.
The happy thing is that it was not the turn evidently of the Houston BMA's or the Dallas BMA's to pick our next coach when Jimbo was hired.

Great towns built from the prairie and the swamp, by great people with help from air conditioning, but man they stank at choosing our head football coaches for the most part…

Between their MLB teams, they have 1 world championship in 109 years?

I root for both but am super peeved that MLB forced Astros to AL.

Argue about sumthin' else that might make sense…

FireAg
AG
Curious...how do you Atlanta, Astros fan?
TexDill15
AG
Cobra39 said:

That is how you Dallas.

Cobra39

Wouldn't it be this is how you Texas? The Rangers have zero claim to Dallas. Their ballpark has been in Arlington for many decades.

Seems you might have a touch of the tsip delusion and have the Rangers living Rent Free.
Last Page
Page 1 of 3

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.