This is how you Dallas - Rangers vs Astros

3,781 Views | 72 Replies | Last: 2 yr ago by Bullpen Chias
Mr Gigem
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
OriolePete said:

I used to Dallas. Now I Denver.

Better on my knees.
Silent For Too Long
11.76 million = 0

You really proved your point there, big guy.
Bullpen Chias
AG
Science Denier said:

Bullpen Chias said:

K-12ArchAg said:

Bullpen Chias said:

Science Denier said:

Didn't realize anyone watched MLB.

Turnstile:
MLB: 70MM
NFL: 17MM

320 NFL games, including preseason, vs. 2430 MLB games.

This isn't the burn you think it is.

I'm fully aware of the number of games played. My point is that it's a ridiculous statement to say "didn't realize anyone watched MLB".
No, it's not ridiculous. Nobody watches MLB

When you have a ton of games, the "turnstile" doesn't mean ***** Very few baseball fans buy season tickets, and go to about 25% of the games. Even those few people that pay for every game don't really watch it. They take out clients to games, or give them the tickets and let them go by themselves.

MLB World Series Ratings
Quote:

World Series TV ratings: Improvement, but glory days are gone

The Atlanta Braves Game 6 victory over the Houston Astros, ending the 2021 World Series and bringing the title back to Atlanta for the first time in decades, averaged 11.76 million viewers on FOX.
Super Bowl Ratings
Quote:

The game aired on NBC, Telemundo and the streaming service Peacock and attracted an average of 112.3 million total viewers.
NCAA Basketball championship TV ratings
Quote:

NCAA National Championship TV Ratings: Kansas' Epic Comeback In Men's Basketball Title Game Powers Turner Sports Broadcast To 18.5M Viewer Average
NCAA College Football National Championship TV Ratings
Quote:

Although there were some concerns about this year's matchup featuring two SEC teams, the TV ratings were actually up from last year's national title game.

Monday's showdown between Alabama and Georgia had roughly 22.7 million viewers.

Texas A&M TV Ratings
Quote:

Alabama losing to Texas A&M 41-38 put up some big TV ratings.

According to TVSeriesFinale.com, the gigantic upset victory for the Aggies averaged 7.03 million viewers on CBS in the early data.

A regular season college football game had almost the same ratings as MLB World Series

Like I said, nobody watches MLB.

The World Series isn't one game. And most of the people watching the Super Bowl aren't really watching it. But take your fluff.

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.