****2020 Official Houston Astros We Don't Have To Cheat To Beat You Season Thread****

1,631,234 Views | 30284 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by Beat40
CFTXAG10
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I gotta say on that Yandy altercation I kept wondering what would happen if that was Lance out there. He definitely would have had a lot to say after the double play. I actually love the way that Framber handled himself throughout that entire situation. Carlos too.
AustinCountyAg
**** mlb and **** the haters. This team is all balls. Period.

And fwiw I was a strong supporter of trading Carlos after 2017 because he came off to me as a pretty boy A rod type of player. He's no longer that type of cat. He deserves to be paid. The dude is balls. Reminds me of Bregman. They compliment Altuve's quiet personality perfectly.
agdaddy04
AG
Dodgers back alive.
agproducer
AG
agdaddy04 said:

Dodgers back alive.
That was a blast.
Dirty Mike and the Boys
AG
Haven't been active in this thread the past 2 years because I had transitioned over to a reddit/twitter combo, and this whole site tends to favor regulars over randos more than other outlets. That being said, tonight's win gave me flashbacks to 2017 when I was posting here on the reg, so wanted to stop by and say: literally **** every other baseball fan base on the planet. I will live on the tears of Yankees/Dodgers/AL Whatever fans for the rest of my life if we complete this comeback. The World Series will just be the cherry on top (which we'll obv win). Let's ****ing go, boys. History and haters await.
n_touch
agproducer said:

agdaddy04 said:

Dodgers back alive.
That was a blast.
Someone almost won a free trailer
Nuke LaLoosh
AG
AustinCountyAg said:

**** mlb and **** the haters. This team is all balls. Period.

And fwiw I was a strong supporter of trading Carlos after 2017 because he came off to me as a pretty boy A rod type of player. He's no longer that type of cat. He deserves to be paid. The dude is balls. Reminds me of Bregman. They compliment Altuve's quiet personality perfectly.

Correa is my dude. Buying a jersey tonight.
cap-n-jack
I try to not have hate in my heart, but the Dodgers make the kind of difficult.
Jackal99
AG
cap-n-jack said:

I try to not have hate in my heart, but the Dodgers make the kind of difficult.

**** the Dodgers and **** Tommy Lasorda.
Mathguy64
AG
While I'm on record multiple times in saying **** that fat **** Tommy Lasagna, I would like to see the Dodgers take it to game 7 before the Braves rip their hearts out. Less rest for their staff.
agdaddy04
AG
Dirty Mike and the Boys said:

Haven't been active in this thread the past 2 years because I had transitioned over to a reddit/twitter combo, and this whole site tends to favor regulars over randos more than other outlets. That being said, tonight's win gave me flashbacks to 2017 when I was posting here on the reg, so wanted to stop by and say: literally **** every other baseball fan base on the planet. I will live on the tears of Yankees/Dodgers/AL Whatever fans for the rest of my life if we complete this comeback. The World Series will just be the cherry on top (which we'll obv win). Let's ****ing go, boys. History and haters await.

Wait you posted on here in 2017 and haven't since??? Come on back.
agproducer
AG

I remember you being part of the 2017 run. Love your sentiment!
Cromagnum
AG
I missed it, but we had another Diaz face after he mouthed off and then got caught in the DP

agproducer
AG
Cromagnum said:

I missed it, but we had another Diaz face after he mouthed off and then got caught in the DP

And he went out of his way to try to take out Correa with the slide.
Nuke LaLoosh
AG

Dude come back.
cap-n-jack

History awaits!
But my my 7th grade English teacher would just lose her ****ing mind about the composition of this all.
Good to have you back. LFG!
JABQ04
AG

As long as you don't be a poosay and complain about tits (both glorious and fatties depending on the situation) come back.
agdaddy04
AG
What a *****. That hit the bat
old ag 2003
AG
In looking for some offense tomorrow....

1. Does Tucker start one of his streaks after blasting a HR today finally?
2. Gurriel with 2 walks, is he seeing the ball now and going to break out?
3. Can bregman really not get any hits this series other than that swinging bunt?

He won't do it, bit I'd like to flip Tucker and bregman tomorrow.
agdaddy04
AG
JABQ04 said:

As long as you don't be a poosay and complain about tits (both glorious and fatties depending on the situation) come back.

That type of attitude is probably why he left.
Mathguy64
AG
Cheating puss. Go pick up your bat.
BCSGrubber
AG

LFG!
Sid Farkas
AG

Im back too after tonites win. living in LA as an astro fan hasnt been all that great since the media decided the astro's cheating was somehow worse than everyone;s elses cheating...something's happening here and it's good

Imma break off the Prev-chan button on my remote tomorrow bouncing back and forth with the aggie game
JABQ04
AG
Tongue in cheek my man. I don't give a flying duck what you post but it has been scientifically proven that #tofa, rally Kate's and now fatties work. Can't argue with science sheet.
finster1515
agdaddy04
AG
I get that. I've been through many seasons on these threads. Some may not always see it that way. All good. Need everyone channeling their good luck rituals tomorrow
agdaddy04
AG
Who is that?
agdaddy04
AG
Taylor hurt.

Turner trying to be a *****.
wangus12
AG
agdaddy04 said:

Who is that?
sounds like another pro refusing to admit that other teams besides the Astros steal signs
spadilly
S
agdaddy04
AG
I meant "bonda " and why a player would've DM'd him.
agdaddy04
AG
Love Correa.
Hi, Im Brett
AG
At least if Dodgers win tonight, we get a 7:30 start tomorrow that won't overlap Ags
Cromagnum
AG
Hi, Im Brett said:

At least if Dodgers win tonight, we get a 7:30 start tomorrow that won't overlap Ags

Hopefully that one goes all the way to 7 and the Braves pull the rug out from LA anyways.
MaroonStain
AG
Cromagnum said:

Hi, Im Brett said:

Hopefully that one goes all the way to 7 and the Braves pull the rug out from LA anyways.

Dodgers are getting whipped. Braves took the rug and whipped it
"Thanks and Gig'em"
First Page Last Page
Page 833 of 866

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.