****2020 Official Houston Astros We Don't Have To Cheat To Beat You Season Thread****

1,603,101 Views | 30284 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by Beat40
rossuvet12
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Must win tomorrow
aftershock
Hi, Im Brett said:

Welp. Time to win 8 in a row.

We're going streaking!!!!
CFTXAG10
AG
And the game is ultimately decided on the Altuve throwing error. One 1/2 inning sent the whole thing to ****.
agdaddy04
AG
Well now it "literally" is a must win tomorrow if the Astros want to keep playing.
Nuke LaLoosh
AG
Ags #1 said:

Whys your pp

Shoot it over to a charity of your choice, homie
AggiEE
Altuve should have gotten into it with the ump. Dusty should have

That's one of the biggest horse**** calls I've ever seen

And **** josh Reddick for swinging for the fences at ****ty pitches as if he ever had a chance of hitting a homer
Beat40
Every single thing should be reviewable except balls and strikes. That part is garbage to me too.
agproducer
AG
I want to forget this **** ass game. I hope the Astros are pissed. That was ****ing brutal.

On to game 4. Let's take this thing and shock the world. The Rays luck is about to run out.
agdaddy04
AG
Greinke is going to start us off nice and they're going to win this damn series.
Nuke LaLoosh
AG
We were all around to see Boston do it. No reason we can't.

Hall of famer on the bump for the good guys tomorrow. Let's make history.
Beat40
Just think Dusty should have. Sometimes you have to visibly fight for your players.

AJ wouldn't have either though. I would have disagreed with AJ as well.
agdaddy04
AG
No way can we leave the Bo Sox as the only team to come back from down 0-3.
Nuke LaLoosh
AG
Beat40 said:

Just think Dusty should have. Sometimes you have to visibly fight for your players.

AJ wouldn't have done **** either. Hinch and Dusty have way too many of the same similarities.
Beat40
Nuke LaLoosh said:

It's been so frustrating wasting solid starting pitching this series. Man. I'm more upset for Framber, LMJ, and Urquidy than anyone else.
Aggie8587
AG
Beat40 said:

Nuke LaLoosh said:

It's been so frustrating wasting solid starting pitching this series. Man. I'm more upset for Framber, LMJ, and Urquidy than anyone else.
That's what frustrates me the most.... each of our 3 guys 100% outpitched all 3 of their guys and nobody will ever mention it
Ag_07
AG
Honestly the Rays haven't done much at all offensively in this series.

It's been their Angels in the outfield defense that's won them these games.

That and Altuve tripping over his deek.
agproducer
AG
The ump called a great game as far as balls and strikes behind the plate, but his two GLARING **** ups cost the Astros. I'm still pissed about the sac bunt that should have been interference and now the Altuve strike call.

What an absolute **** show. This is like 2018 when Joe West ****ed us.
Nuke LaLoosh
AG
I mean that was a **** throw by Altuve, but correa has to do better too.
AggieLit
I was comparing this to 2018 earlier but it's starting to feel more like 2005. Everything you do gets outdone, every heroic play gets beat by something more heroic. You feel like you're just as good a team and you have absolutely nothing to show for it.
MaxPower
Nuke LaLoosh said:

Beat40 said:

AJ wouldn't have done **** either. Hinch and Dusty have way too many of the same similarities.
I agree you have to get thrown out of the game there. That was too egregious to go down like a hapless sheep.
Nuke LaLoosh
AG
You know what they always say about baseball... defense wins championships.

Right?
agdaddy04
AG
Nuke LaLoosh said:

I mean that was a **** throw by Altuve, but correa has to do better too.

Yep the more it's shown the more I'm wondering how he wasn't able to pick that. It wasn't a short hop.
Bregxit
AG
So what's our hard hit ball stats now? We were 9-25 in the first two games (yes 25 hard hit balls).
Nuke LaLoosh
AG
MaxPower said:

Nuke LaLoosh said:

Beat40 said:

I agree you have to get thrown out of the game there. That was too egregious to go down like a hapless sheep.

I agree, but I'm a guy that would get thrown out more than Bobby Cox, so... yeah.
CFTXAG10
AG
It's funny how winning the series against the Twins and A's have dramatically shifted my expectations in the playoffs. Then again, it's hard to just sit back and appreciate being here when you could just as easily be up 2-1 or 3-0. Baseball is a beauty and she is also a b****
agproducer
AG
Regardless of how this ends up, I'm super proud of this team. They've battled. They've clawed.

We lost JV, Yordan, Osuna, Smith, Peacock and Cole went to the Yankees. We are in the ALCS for the 4th straight year. We may have been down to the Rays 0-3 at this point even with those guys on the roster.

Young guys have gotten experience, and that will help next year. I'm optimistic we will keep either George or Brantley. Hopefully, this will leave them a bitter taste, they will look at a down FA market and take one year deals to take another shot (A guy can dream, right?)

But that's a conversation for after the season. Tomorrow is a must win. Play loose. Have fun. These are my guys.

bearkatag15
AG
scrimp
AG
Alright gents. Time to see what you are made of. No room for error. 4 in a row--time to get the rally going.
Bregxit
AG
Don't forget the Peacock!
agproducer
AG
I knew I was missing some. Fixed.
Wabs
AG
One game at a time. See what happens.
Big Al 1992
AG
This is gonna make a great 30 for 30 when nothing has gone our way this series, hell this season, and we win 4 in a row starting tonight. Four Days In October - the Sequel.
07ag
AG
good morning you sickos,, you ready to shock the world tonight? let's get it done. one game at a time. one at bat at a time. one pitch at a time
Rustys-Beef-o-Reeno
AG
It's over
Panama Red
AG
Rustys-Beef-o-Reeno said:

It's over

Careful out on that limb!
First Page Last Page
Page 750 of 866

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.