****2020 Official Houston Astros We Don't Have To Cheat To Beat You Season Thread****

1,632,873 Views | 30284 Replies | Last: 3 yr ago by Beat40
Nuke LaLoosh
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
So who else has Fubo and is screwed for the TBS games?
jkag89
bearkatag15 said:

This is pretty badass. I know its only 2 playoff appearances.
Now three.

Tampa Bay is pretty salty, the Marlins don't lose in the postseason. FOX's nightmare matchup in the World Series.
cap-n-jack
No baseball is boring af.
&f=1&nofb=1
Mathguy64
AG
That's an old shirt. She should take it off.
Buck Compton
AG
Mathguy64 said:

So the west coast pod plays early and the easy coast pod plays late. Sure.
No one is "east coast pod"

Yanks are out in San Diego while we're in LA. The NL teams are in Texas. Of course we're getting the early slot so they get ratings, even if it means people on the east coast stay up late.
Ag_07
AG
Nuke LaLoosh said:

Me.

Just buy a month of Hulu or something else. With no contracts you can cancel whenever. Some may even have a trial trial you can mooch off of.
bearkatag15
AG
Panama Red
AG
3:00 start on Monday.
tjack16
AG
Mathguy64
AG
Cards about to implode. Botched a potential bases loaded double play and now walk in a run. Bases juiced and no outs T7
Mathguy64
AG
Cards turn your basic 4-2-6 double play and may yet get out of this with minimal damage.
Buck Compton
AG
Mathguy64 said:

Cards turn your basic 4-2-6 double play and may yet get out of this with minimal damage.
Liked the second base ump just spaced out calling him safe.
Mathguy64
AG
Yeah. He saw the tag and totally forgot the force was on.
Mathguy64
AG
Cards down to their last 3 outs. The Central is about to be 0-7 for playoff teams. Overrated junk.
Mathguy64
AG
Pads used 8 pitchers in game 1, 9 in game 2 and are about to use 9 here in game 3. They should be punished for destroying their pitching staff. And yet MLB is going to give them 4 days to recover. That's just not right.
Mathguy64
AG
Unless a miracle occurs the LDS will be East on East and West on West all the way around.
Mathguy64
AG
I thought all staff in the dugout were required to be masked at all times. The Pads manager doesn't bother. Interesting especially since the NFL fined 5 coaches $100k and their teams $250k for it in week 1.
Buck Compton
AG
The Central divisions ended up 2-14 in the playoffs.
redline248
AG
Mathguy64 said:

Pads used 8 pitchers in game 1, 9 in game 2 and are about to use 9 here in game 3. They should be punished for destroying their pitching staff. And yet MLB is going to give them 4 days to recover. That's just not right.
It's possible they wouldn't use the staff in such a manner if the days off were fewer. Can't fault them for using it as part of the strategy.
Buck Compton
AG
Buck Compton said:

The Central divisions ended up 2-14 in the playoffs.
West is 8-2, while East is 8-2 as well (but two East teams played each other)...

Central was a paper tiger by having to only play other Central division teams... like the MLB version of the Big 12
W
AG
sigh of relief for the Padres.

when you trade away half your farm system...better not get knocked out in the wildcard round
tjack16
AG

Pre cheating scandal from Bregman. For those who think Bauer would be good for the Astros
Burn-It
AG
Nuke LaLoosh said:

I dropped Fubo after they clinched & went back to YouTubeTV. Glad I made the switch when I did.
AKA 13-0
MaxPower
tjack16 said:

Pre cheating scandal from Bregman. For those who think Bauer would be good for the Astros
I think Tyler's best situation is a small market club that's happy just to have a star. The Reds are a good fit but somewhere like Miami would be ideal as I think they have the cash and are in a little better long term position to win than the Reds.
W
AG
Mathguy64 said:

and let's be thankful for the new 3-batter minimum rule. SD might have used 12 or 13 pitchers...and the game(s) might have lasted 5 hours
W
AG
this new 8-team format and its corresponding schedule may not prove to be TV friendly. Because the games are lasting so, so long
YNWA_AG
AG
Everyone thinks he's going to the Braves
redline248
AG
He pissed their fans off the other day by doing the chop while walking off the field
Agmaniacmike12
Nuke LaLoosh
AG
Ag_07 said:

Nuke LaLoosh said:

Me.

Just buy a month of Hulu or something else. With no contracts you can cancel whenever. Some may even have a trial trial you can mooch off of.

Hulu has TBS that I can watch live?
agdaddy04
AG
Hulu Live maybe.
Beat40
redline248 said:

He pissed their fans off the other day by doing the chop while walking off the field
Eh, if he pitches for them like he did the Reds this year, they will forgive him.
YNWA_AG
AG
Farmer1906
AG
Well, he's not wrong. 0% chance all 3 are coming back.
Farmer1906
AG
Thank you Astros baseball for being what Aggie football will probably never be.
First Page Last Page
Page 592 of 866

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.