***** Official Houston Astros 2019 Season Thread *****

6,849,752 Views | 74452 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by PSully97
crowman2010
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Just going to say this...Houston Astros fans should be absolutely ashamed of themselves this evening. No energy in the crowd, no sense of the "situation", total garbage. Felt like I was sitting in a crowd of anesthetized morons that looked at me crazy when I would stand up and try to get some fire lit. Worst experience to date at an Astros game...and I've been to a crap ton of them
Beat40
I want nothing more than to win game 3 and 4, get this thing back to Houston and tear their hearts out.
MAROON
AG
Hinch is playing 4D chess. He knew game 2 would be a blow out. Prefect reason to put Rondon and Devenski on the playoff roster
What do you boys want for breakfast BBQ ?.....OK Chili.
TexasRebel
AG
... Charlize Theron
Fat Bib Fortuna
AG
This will seem like a distant memory when Greek Freak scores 75 points against the Rockets tomorrow night.
n_touch
Fans are at home watching the game. What you go was people that went for the "experience"
cisgenderedAggie
crowman2010 said:

Just going to say this...Houston Astros fans should be absolutely ashamed of themselves this evening. No energy in the crowd, no sense of the "situation", total garbage. Felt like I was sitting in a crowd of anesthetized morons that looked at me crazy when I would stand up and try to get some fire lit. Worst experience to date at an Astros game...and I've been to a crap ton of them

Do you feel better now?
Liquid Wrench
JABQ04 said:

Let's go ****ers. Time for the most epic 9th inning rally EVER!!!
crowman2010
AG
Stfu cissy
AGHouston11
AG
crowman2010 said:

We'll score a few runs past the 1st inning.....
That would help!!
Frok
AG
crowman2010 said:

Well we are losing 12 to freakin 2
agsquirrel97
AG
crowman2010 said:

Where are you at now?
irish pete ag06
AG
crowman2010 said:

What was weird was in 2017, I went to game 7 of the ALCS and game 4 of the World Series.

I felt like the World Series crowd was much less raucous. My guess is that the World Series attracts more rich casual fans than an ALCS does... but I have no clue.
crowman2010
AG
No. The game was tied 2 to 2 and there was no energy.
Unemployed
AG
JABQ04
AG
crowman2010 said:

Like someone else said. Most of these ****s don't know **** about the team. Just want to go to the game to post selfies to FB or the 'gram. Couldn't tell you who Biggio or Bagwell. Just schmucks with and extra grand or two to go to a WS game
W
AG
MuckRaker96 said:

Hot take: Let Greinke bat leadoff for Game 3.
I would seriously consider the 7-hole or 8-hole.

especially if Reddick is the starting right fielder
Ags #1
AG
Wow. Great take. They were loud the whole game until we went flaccid in the 7th
eATMup-Reveille
One thing that is very concerning is Tucker was considered our top batting prospect...with THAT swing.
irish pete ag06
AG
n_touch said:

Fans are at home watching the game. What you go was people that went for the "experience"
n_touch basically saying what I said before I said it.
spadilly
S
Even Yu is trolling is now.

crowman2010
AG
What the hell game were you at?
Liquid Wrench
It's also the World Series, not Dollar Hot Dog Night with the half drunk weeknight diehard crowd. Tons of people just there for the event.
JABQ04
AG
How does everyone of our deep fly balls just die.
bearkatag15
AG
eATMup-Reveille said:

One thing that is very concerning is Tucker was considered our top batting prospect...with THAT swing.
He's fine and will do well next year... he's the least of our issues
VikingNik
AG
irish pete ag06 said:

eATMup-Reveille said:

For all of you "team of destiny" morons, try simply looking at how many Nats hitters seem to be able to hit pitches where they're thrown and go to the opposite field if necessary...as well as maintain their balance at the plate instead of swinging for the fences.

Astros dumb SOB's haven't seemed to figure this out.
Look up how many hard hits. It's about even. Astros have more whether you want to believe that or not.

The Nats have had the best record in baseball since May 24th when they were 19-31. This is not as big surprise as you'd think.
DVC2010
AG
MuckRaker96 said:

This will seem like a distant memory when Greek Freak scores 75 points against the Rockets tomorrow night.

I don't know what this means, but I'm pretty sure it belongs on a different board.
MAROON
AG
crowman2010 said:

It was loud as frick when Tucker watched strike 3 with the bases loaded.

The crowd is not the issue
What do you boys want for breakfast BBQ ?.....OK Chili.
JABQ04
AG
Maldy getting it started!!
bearkatag15
AG
Of coarse the catcher goes deep when it doesn't matter
Liquid Wrench
Here we go, rally on!
spadilly
S
Martin!
Fat Bib Fortuna
AG
crowman2010 said:

I just started a GoFundMe to move you to Arlington.
crowman2010
AG
Outside of a couple bases loaded 2 outs full count situations...the crowd was absolutely horrid
30wedge
crowman2010 said:

lol, do you blame them?
First Page Last Page
Page 1807 of 2128

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.