***** Official Houston Astros 2019 Season Thread *****

3,743,665 Views | 74451 Replies | Last: 25 days ago by PSully97
W
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
terrific AB by Jake.

need a big, big hit from George right here
bearkatag15
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
This might go down as his worst performance in his career
mwm
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Excellent AB by Jake.
Ag_07
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Man a couple tough losses really brings the shltty out of some you guys.

I'm out for the weekend until this places settles down a bit.
titanmaster_race
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Awesome AB from Jake
titanmaster_race
How long do you want to ignore this user?
To be fair, the last K was complete garbage called third strike by the ump
W
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
George has just 3 RBI since coming back from the IL.

could double that number in this AB
Buck Compton
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Up to Springer now. Can't leave this inning without some runs
ClickClack
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Kashchei said:

ClickClack said:

Kashchei said:

ClickClack said:

Kashchei said:

If this was at MMP I would hope fans would boo this kind of ****ty play

I certainly would



So are you more of a "Good game guys, we'll get'em tomorrow" or gay Aggie hiss kinda guy?


I'm more of a not a ****ty fan guy


So the former. Got it. I guess you're still mad over Sumlin getting fired then.


The **** are you talking about. Step away from the keyboard bud
Harry Dunne
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Gap said:

Altuve seems to have lost focus. He just isn't very sound in any aspect of the game at this time. His plate discipline seems to have gotten worse. Now add fielding and baserunning trouble.
Worst 3 for 3 performance ever. Cut him.
mwm
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Very true. But just like pitchers who are close to the zone get strikes called for them bad hitters get strikes called against them when they aren't close. Shouldn't be that way but it is.
W
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
whew, Rangers help out the cause.

that could have been a 5-4-3
Mr.Bond
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
GEORGE
W
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
this guy is just floating sliders over the plate
cap-n-jack
How long do you want to ignore this user?
E5
agsquirrel97
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
"That's how Mike Miner keeps a 2.54 ERA"

-Blummer
Kashchei
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
ClickClack said:

Kashchei said:

ClickClack said:

Kashchei said:

ClickClack said:

Kashchei said:

If this was at MMP I would hope fans would boo this kind of ****ty play

I certainly would



So are you more of a "Good game guys, we'll get'em tomorrow" or gay Aggie hiss kinda guy?


I'm more of a not a ****ty fan guy


So the former. Got it. I guess you're still mad over Sumlin getting fired then.


The **** are you talking about. Step away from the keyboard bud


I will as soon as you quit your passive aggressive bull**** quoting everything I post that you disagree with. Are you gonna contribute to the thread or just use tired eyed emojis and tell me to shut up? You don't like what I post? Used your ****ing stars and ignore me.
agproducer
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
That was scored an E?! Man, the scorer is tough.
Buck Compton
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Rough AB from Tive
Harry Dunne
How long do you want to ignore this user?
agproducer said:

That was scored an E?! Man, the scorer is tough.
That seems like one they might change after he gets to look at it again.
agproducer
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Ok, Bregs. Punish them again.
Buck Compton
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Bregs had the solo HR, but tough AB with RISP again. Bases loaded and one out, back to back Ks
ClickClack
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Kashchei said:

ClickClack said:

Kashchei said:

ClickClack said:

Kashchei said:

ClickClack said:

Kashchei said:

If this was at MMP I would hope fans would boo this kind of ****ty play

I certainly would



So are you more of a "Good game guys, we'll get'em tomorrow" or gay Aggie hiss kinda guy?


I'm more of a not a ****ty fan guy


So the former. Got it. I guess you're still mad over Sumlin getting fired then.


The **** are you talking about. Step away from the keyboard bud


I will as soon as you quit your passive aggressive bull**** quoting everything I post that you disagree with. Are you gonna contribute to the thread or just use tired eyed emojis and tell me to shut up? You don't like what I post? Used your ****ing stars and ignore me.


I quoted one post...this one. Wtf?
tamuwx
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Wow so clutch on Altuve.
W
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
14 baserunners for Houston = 5 runs
EastCoastAgNc
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Altuve's just trying too hard. He's gotta stop putting so much pressure on himself.
tamuwx
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Same as Altuve, pressures on and we **** the bed.
mwm
How long do you want to ignore this user?
We've struck out 10 times tonight.
Frok
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I may have lost my cool if they had collided there
ClickClack
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
This ump is real bad
Nuke LaLoosh
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
This ump is not good.
bearkatag15
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Hinch better give Miley the 7th

W
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Miley has done his job.

he might go out there for the 7th
mwm
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Take away the first two batters of the game & the bad defense in the 3rd, Miley has had a good night.
EastCoastAgNc
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
If he doesn't go for the 7th I hope he's learned his lesson and goes to McHugh.