***** Official Houston Astros 2019 Season Thread *****

3,750,206 Views | 74451 Replies | Last: 27 days ago by PSully97
Coach_Fran
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Agmaniacmike12 said:

Coach_Fran said:

Agmaniacmike12 said:

Disappointing to get only 1 there. I would have made him throw 2 more strikes there and see Altuve with bases loaded if he can't. He was on the ropes and we let him off the hook.
What is this? Are we just saying completely ******ed things now?

He saw a good pitch and hit the ball hard af
He put a good swing on it, but the control wasn't there. I think I'd rather see him throw a couple more pitches. Don't hate the Springer swing at all, he tattooed it, but Scherzer was laboring there and now gets to go rest.
You don't run that count full hoping for a walk. You hit the ball hard when you get your pitch given a favorable count. Springer would have been criticized for watching Max throw meat across the plate.
AggiEE
How long do you want to ignore this user?
texpdx said:

I get the bunt call but Robbie has had some good swings this series.


Intermixed with GIDP rally killers

At least we got George up to the plate.

Should have had Tucker up to the plate instead of Josh as well (obv)
W
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Greinke in a rocking chair
PhatMack19
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Quick work
amercer
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Runs runs runs
zgood10
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
ZG is feelin it!
rausr
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Greinke looks great!
The D
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Keep it rolling grienke !
Forgiven_Ag
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
That wink by A-rod on the master card commercial was so bad
n_touch
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Agmaniacmike12 said:

Coach_Fran said:

Agmaniacmike12 said:

Disappointing to get only 1 there. I would have made him throw 2 more strikes there and see Altuve with bases loaded if he can't. He was on the ropes and we let him off the hook.
What is this? Are we just saying completely ******ed things now?

He saw a good pitch and hit the ball hard af
He put a good swing on it, but the control wasn't there. I think I'd rather see him throw a couple more pitches. Don't hate the Springer swing at all, he tattooed it, but Scherzer was laboring there and now gets to go rest.


Didnt rest long and now has the meat of the order
Agmaniacmike12
How long do you want to ignore this user?
If nobody told you today:

You matter.
You are loved.
Soto is 21.
W
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
awesome that Rendon won't get his second at-bat until the 4th inning
Frok
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
I thought the bunt was a good idea, just executed poorly
AgSportsFan89
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Inb4 Green Key
Coach_Fran
How long do you want to ignore this user?
A-rod looks like such a fruit in that commercial
Engine10
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Go Zack Go!
MosesHallRAB04
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Coach_Fran said:

Agmaniacmike12 said:

Coach_Fran said:

Agmaniacmike12 said:

Disappointing to get only 1 there. I would have made him throw 2 more strikes there and see Altuve with bases loaded if he can't. He was on the ropes and we let him off the hook.
What is this? Are we just saying completely ******ed things now?

He saw a good pitch and hit the ball hard af
He put a good swing on it, but the control wasn't there. I think I'd rather see him throw a couple more pitches. Don't hate the Springer swing at all, he tattooed it, but Scherzer was laboring there and now gets to go rest.
You don't run that count full hoping for a walk. You hit the ball hard when you get your pitch given a favorable count. Springer would have been criticized for watching Max throw meat across the plate.


You realize springer is one of the best WS hitters in history
redline248
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
ZG gonna shut these clowns down, tonight
Sid Farkas
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Gotdammed rainman hurlin'
rgt99
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Alright Geienke
mazag08
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Altuve needs to see at least 4 pitches in his at bat. Don't take a hanger down he middle, but don't go up there just expecting to swing.
CFTXAG10
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
ABATTBQ11 said:

Subway? Hair? Ankles?


Maroon zip up sweatshirt. No ankles blue jeans. Hair immaculate. Hadn't ordered yet but guessing beer and peanuts.
Coach_Fran
How long do you want to ignore this user?
MosesHallRAB04 said:

Coach_Fran said:

Agmaniacmike12 said:

Coach_Fran said:

Agmaniacmike12 said:

Disappointing to get only 1 there. I would have made him throw 2 more strikes there and see Altuve with bases loaded if he can't. He was on the ropes and we let him off the hook.
What is this? Are we just saying completely ******ed things now?

He saw a good pitch and hit the ball hard af
He put a good swing on it, but the control wasn't there. I think I'd rather see him throw a couple more pitches. Don't hate the Springer swing at all, he tattooed it, but Scherzer was laboring there and now gets to go rest.
You don't run that count full hoping for a walk. You hit the ball hard when you get your pitch given a favorable count. Springer would have been criticized for watching Max throw meat across the plate.


You realize springer is one of the best WS hitters in history
Which is why you let him swing the bat?
agsquirrel97
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
zgood10 said:

ZG is feelin it!
suburban cowboy
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
First to 5 wins it

Let's go have fun and plate some orange jerseys
bodaciousbood14
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
AggiEE said:

texpdx said:

I get the bunt call but Robbie has had some good swings this series.


Intermixed with GIDP rally killers

At least we got George up to the plate.

Should have had Tucker up to the plate instead of Josh as well (obv)


Getting George to the plate was key
Cromagnum
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Now I know what's up with Bregman. Probably been worried about his granddad this whole time.

https://www.fox26houston.com/news/rip-tonight-is-for-you-alex-bregman-announces-grandfathers-death-just-ahead-of-game-7
Body By Fisher
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Mr.Bond said:

I had no idea Grienke was a grunter
Field Mics must be turned up for the series.
Premium
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
How long do we have Greinke for? Contract length?
mathguy86
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Time to hammer that blue Merle.
bodaciousbood14
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Premium said:

How long do we have Greinke for? Contract length?


6 years
Nino Brown
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Grienke needs to keep the ball down
W
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Scherzer really attacking Altuve inside
Body By Fisher
How long do you want to ignore this user?
Coach_Fran said:

A-rod looks like such a fruit in that commercial
And when hes not in that commercial.
W
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
thru 2021