***** Official Houston Astros 2019 Season Thread *****

6,847,753 Views | 74452 Replies | Last: 4 yr ago by PSully97
Cromagnum
How long do you want to ignore this user?
AG
Mr.Bond said:

Here comes arod...

"well clearly the Astros picked up on Washington tipping pitches....."

Learn not to give your secrets away then.
jkag89
Just need the home team crowd to leave the park happy just once this Series.
agsquirrel97
AG
Bregxit said:

Ecstatic we won, bummed I have to remain sequestered from the thread for game 6.
You are the hero we deserve!
aggieloko
AG
https://twitter.com/JuliaRose_33
Bregxit
AG
agsquirrel97 said:

JINX, dumbasses

https://www.totalprosports.com/2019/10/25/did-the-nationals-just-jinx-themselves-by-practicing-world-series-trophy-presentation-on-the-field-pic/

Hopefully that wasn't the jinx because I guarantee they will be doing that at MMP tomorrow or early Tuesday.
aTm2004
Farmer1906
AG
HTownAg98 said:

This is what you get for booing the President.

Would you feel differently if that was Hillary and she just pushed for giant amnesty and laws restricting the 2nd amendment?
Ag_07
AG
AustinAg2K said:

The incredible thing is we are one game away from winning it all, and I still don't feel like we've played a complete game offensively in the playoffs.

We've scored 8 runs the last 2 games.

That not complete enough?
permabull
AG
Farmer1906
AG
Bregxit said:

agsquirrel97 said:

JINX, dumbasses

https://www.totalprosports.com/2019/10/25/did-the-nationals-just-jinx-themselves-by-practicing-world-series-trophy-presentation-on-the-field-pic/

Hopefully that wasn't the jinx because I guarantee they will be doing that at MMP tomorrow or early Tuesday.

Yup. It's a dress run.
jg07
AG
Boiling Denim said:

Noodle arm is noodle arm

He's toast
Nice 2nd inning optimism, this aged well.
annie88
AG
HTownAg98 said:

This is what you get for booing the President.

Damn Straight!
Currently a happy listless vessel and deplorable. #FJB TRUMP 2024.
MAT
AG
jr15aggie said:

To the commentary... we had 7 runs... they had 4 hits... yeah, it was much closer than the score indicated.

We kicked their ass again, that's all there is to say about it. The end.

But if they had scored 6 more runs it would have been much closer...
Harry Dunne
annie88 said:

Sex Panther said:

Also, found a pic of Annie...

I was in my late teens and early 20s at the time but good try. And I never made any of them put on ladies underwear.

I am not ashamed of my past I didn't do anything wrong, I really only dated a few of them but each had their own experiences. College was such a great time!

I still have a picture of a large portion of the 1986 Aggie baseball team from a party in our apartment.
Good for you and great attitude. If one of us had banged a few Dallas Cowboys cheerleaders in his day he'd definitely feel good about about it and there's nothing wrong with you having thrown some leg in your day!!
Goose83
AG
FU A-Rod.
W
AG
did the Rockets win both of their championships in Houston (at the Summit)?
agsquirrel97
AG
Bregxit said:

agsquirrel97 said:

JINX, dumbasses

Yes, but the trophy WILL be presented in Houston, so that is not a jinx. The presentation in DC could only happen if...

JINX MF'ers
Bregxit
AG
Goose61 said:

FU A-Rod.

MLB Network bro
AggiEE
A Rod diminishing the effect of our pitching staff

The Gnats offense is not THAT good
TexasRebel
AG
Well this is, so far, the minimum outcome for the final game being played in Houston.
Farmer1906
AG
They're all in on Nats in game 6. I hope JV sees a replay of that.
Bregxit
AG
agsquirrel97 said:

Bregxit said:

agsquirrel97 said:

JINX, dumbasses

Yes, but the trophy WILL be presented in Houston, so that is not a jinx. The presentation in DC could only happen if...

JINX MF'ers

Touche
cap-n-jack
agsquirrel97 said:

JINX, dumbasses

I thought that was a deek move when I saw it. Convinced of it now.
annie88
AG
suburban cowboy said:

annie rule #1 yourself from the 1980s for the Astros' win

Permed hair, mini skirts, heavy makeup and all? I'll have to look and scan won't be tonight.

Remember that was the dark ages, you had to get pictures developed. I do wish I had more pictures from that time because you'd have to carry a camera around with you and nobody wanted to do that much.
Currently a happy listless vessel and deplorable. #FJB TRUMP 2024.
cisgenderedAggie
80s bush
HTownAg98
AustinAg2K said:

The incredible thing is we are one game away from winning it all, and I still don't feel like we've played a complete game offensively in the playoffs.

Tonight was pretty close. Only four left on base. Five of the runs came with two outs. The blemish would be the three GIDP.
Bregxit
AG
Dave Martinez just shorted us a win in his presser! Said we didn't win 106 games for no reason! Disrespect!
jkag89
TexasRebel said:

How many times in the World Series has the home team won only 1 game?
One, the '96 series when the Damn Yankees lost the first two at home then went on take the next four from the Braves.
Liquid Wrench
annie88 said:

Body By Fisher said:

annie88 said:

Back in the late 80s I used to hang out around with quite a few of the Texas rangers at the time. I've always been an Astros fan just happened to meet a few of them one night up for a game with a roommate of mine and it was just a fun summer

It was a very interesting fun time but I will say they pretty much had their choice of pretty much whoever they want.

Many of them are very faithful too.
Haven't you mentioned sleeping over in Cain Hall too? How much of a cleat chaser were you back in the day, Annie?

It wasn't intentional, I just met lots of athletes. Dated most people that weren't. Why? What's wrong with athletes?
Just interesting to see another dynamic added to the picture of conservative lady Annie.
Prosperdick
AG
aggieloko said:

https://twitter.com/JuliaRose_33
Apparently she didn't know about TOFA!!!!!
TexasRebel
AG
cap-n-jack said:

agsquirrel97 said:

JINX, dumbasses

I thought that was a deek move when I saw it. Convinced of it now.

Seems like they would've at least waited until after Walgreens had 3 wins before game 5.
Liquid Wrench

Quote:

Remember that was the dark ages, you had to get pictures developed. I do wish I had more pictures from that time because you'd have to carry a camera around with you and nobody wanted to do that much.
Sometimes I wish had pictures from Bonfire and football games and concerts and such. But as a dude in the 90s it just didn't cross my mind.
AggiEE
Game 6 is going to be tough

Strasburg and possibly Scherzer

suburban cowboy
AG
Girl that flashed Cole

https://instagr.am/p/B1HcYaUA9QO
k20dub
AG
Just got tickets for game 6.
First Page Last Page
Page 1955 of 2128

subscribe Verify your student status
See Subscription Benefits
Trial only available to users who have never subscribed or participated in a previous trial.